Let us call the trump tantrum what it REALLY WAS....an attempted Coup!

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

34 judges, many of them Trump appointees, didn't find any fraud.
Do you think you know more than 34 federal judges?
Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Oh they caught the 6,000 but one had to wonder how many they didn't catch.

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.
As Richard Hopkins proved, signed affidavits are worthless.

As much as you hope they are worthless they are far from worthless.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.
Signed is meaningless. Again, Richard Hopkins is proof of that.

I work in a courthouse. Affidavits are legal. Much as you don't like it, they are legal and proof of wrong doing.
Dumbfuck, I didn't deny they are legal. :cuckoo:

Sounded like it to me. You dismiss them like they aren't legal. Guess we shall see when thousands and the whistle blowers hit the SC.
Dumbfuck, I said "worthless," not, "not legal."

And Supreme Courts do not hear new evidence not presented in lower courts. They weigh in on the constitutionality of cases heard in lower courts. So if Rudy "I am exaggerating a bit" Giuliani doesn't submit those affidavits in state courts now, the U.S. Supreme Court will not see them.

SO...we had an Authoritarian Wannabe that was intent on taking the vote and the will of the people away. This is the same man who wanted his AG to arrest his political opponents in the last few weeks of the election. Now he was prepared to pull out his Dictator magic wand and wish away millions of legal votes. AND THE GOP WAS SITTING ON THEIR HANDS READY TO ALLOW HIM TO DO IT.

Now...tell me how either the GOP or trump can be trusted to govern this country again? The Party of Lincoln has become the Taliban of the United States.

I'd say the Dems have already attempted a coup with the fraudulent election we just had.

Probably, ....the arrogance and ignorance of Trumptards never ceases to amaze me.

Well I'd say hundreds of signed affidavits and Dominion giving 6,000 Trump votes to Biden equals fraud wouldn't you??

Loads of fishy shit in this election and those hundreds of signed affidavits, signed by both Rep and Dem watchers sure are telling.

They are signed and legal. Not worthless at all. Those Rep and Dem watchers wouldn't have signed them if they were worthless. And they sure wouldn't have signed them if they didn't have something to report.

And they were never provided for the Court. Tells me that someone is just making shit up again. And the Judges didn't buy it either.

LOL Hasn't hit the SC yet and you can bet every court on the way to the SC will be looking at those signed affidavits.
Will never get past the local courts

Wanna bit on that?? I sure wouldn't.
He won’t win a bit

You can always hope.

Why is it that simpleton Dimwingers in this board are always using words without knowing what they mean?

Oh the SC will hear it. Guess we'll see just how meaningless thousands of signed affidavits are Oh and lets not forget the witnesses.

I'm sure there will be experts on Dominion as well. That machine did take 6,000 Trump votes and give them to Biden. They caught that one. Maybe we'll find out what they didn't catch. Should be interesting as hell.

Coup:
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
or:
a notable or successful stroke or move.
Nobody here expects a moron like you to understand context. There are different types of coups. In the context of the OP, he meant Coup d’etat. You definition in no way relates to that, you raving lunatic.

But thanks for stopping by to expose your ignorance. Always entertaining.

Coup:
or:
Nobody here expects a moron like you to understand context. There are different types of coups. In the context of the OP, he meant Coup d’etat. You definition in no way relates to that, you raving lunatic.

If Trumpybear succeeded in influencing the various states into delaying the certification or selection of electors in nonviolent means and forced the election to Congress, it would have also been a coup.

See in English, words have more that one meaning so I'd expect you to know that.

Coup:
or:

Coup:
or:

If Trumpybear succeeded in influencing the various states into delaying the certification or selection of electors in nonviolent means and forced the election to Congress, it would have also been a coup.

See in English, words have more that one meaning so I'd expect you to know that.
Thanks for confirming your idiocy once again.

Coup:
or:

That's very interesting. Tanks.

Nostra:

coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action

:abgg2q.jpg:

And they were never provided for the Court. Tells me that someone is just making shit up again. And the Judges didn't buy it either.

LOL Hasn't hit the SC yet and you can bet every court on the way to the SC will be looking at those signed affidavits.
Will never get past the local courts

Wanna bit on that?? I sure wouldn't.
He won’t win a bit

You can always hope.

Hope has nothing to do with it. Legality has everything to do with it. Time for you to wake up.

Coup:
But wait. You fuckers have been accusing Dems of staging a coup to install Pence. There was nothing sudden or violent there.

Trying to understand right wingers is so difficult

Steve Breen Comic Strip for November 06, 2020

Why is it that simpleton Dimwingers in this board are always using words without knowing what they mean?

And you STILL LOSE! :thewave:

of course it is an attempted coup, but that's a tall order for some one as stupid as the pussygrabber, President Biden knows it and has been "chill" throughout the tantrum, in fact enjoying witnessing how pussygrabber and his cult followers implode...

1606261180143.png

trump was attempting a slow motion Coup that he was hoping would end up in the USSC. Can you imagine the dye leaking Rudy in front of the USSC talking about Fraud....THAT DOES NOT EXIST?

Forum List

Back