Let them Share the Success: Call it "Tryancare"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Since its such a success let them both bask in all of its glory. Also, Try and Care is just what their plan does. It tries but their care plan is "I tried"

They should do nothing. Leave as it is, ObamaCare to fail 100% certain. Some states have only one insurer left. Middle Class Rates are $600-$700 per month per person in Arizona/California. Deductibles are reportedly very high, also.

Those Unemployed or Small business employee w/o HealthCare must buy above......or pay 2.5%*AGI. If you live at poverty level I suppose the cost is much lower to buy the HealthCare above.

They should do nothing. Leave as it is, ObamaCare to fail 100% certain. Some states have only one insurer left. Middle Class Rates are $600-$700 per month per person in Arizona/California. Deductibles are reportedly very high, also.

Those Unemployed or Small business employee w/o HealthCare must buy above......or pay 2.5%*AGI. If you live at poverty level I suppose the cost is much lower to buy the HealthCare above.

They want to throw millions of people off while patting them on the back saying its for the own good. Those poor millionaries need your support and its UnAmerican to put your family first.

Trust Trump and Ryan. Their plan only LOOKS bad when you study it....but they dont consider the other parts of the plan that doesnt exist yet! Once you add the plan on paper with the fantasy land plan they have on gumdrop island THEN everyone could see its a winner!

They want to throw millions of people off while patting them on the back saying its for the own good. Those poor millionaries need your support and its UnAmerican to put your family first.

Trust Trump and Ryan. Their plan only LOOKS bad when you study it....but they dont consider the other parts of the plan that doesnt exist yet! Once you add the plan on paper with the fantasy land plan they have on gumdrop island THEN everyone could see its a winner!

It will not pass the Senate as is, so it dead.

C7sWhzsXQAACWMl.jpg
#Tryancare

Yep, and it's called obamacare and not one republican voted for it. So why do you want people to die?

Everyone should call it Trumpcare, since Donald Trump endorsed the bill and this was one of his greatest campaign promises (and lies).

Yep, and it's called obamacare and not one republican voted for it. So why do you want people to die?

Here's a clue: what you call something doesn't translate into that label meaning you want people to die but nice try tho. No defense so you make accusations.

Here's a clue: what you call something doesn't translate into that label meaning you want people to die but nice try tho. No defense so you make accusations.
If something happened I couldn't afford the $7000 deductible. So yes obamacare will leave people without healthcare.

If something happened I couldn't afford the $7000 deductible. So yes obamacare will leave people without healthcare.

Sorry, you should ask the insurance company for better rates.

Forum List

Back