Let them eat solar panels

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Jan 27th, 2021 3:08 pm
White House Climate Czar John Kerry ambled out of the cellar to deliver a press briefing on climate change today.

It was your run of the mill alarmist screed with vague appeals to "Lord Science the Great and Powerful" until a reporter asked Kerry about all of the people who work in traditional energy fields like oil and gas.

"There are people who will hear this message that they will see an end to their livelihoods. What do you say to them?" The reporter asked.

A legit question, I must say.

Biden already obliterated 11,000 energy jobs with a flourish of his pen. So energy workers have a right to be nervous about this new administration.

Listen to the sensitive and thoughtful reply Kerry gave to those concerns.

From the former United States of Americas Most trusted news source .

Why would anyone choose to work in an industry that everyone has known for a generation is likely to shorten their lives and even moreso their childrens lives.

Not good people. That's for sure.

Why would anyone choose to work in an industry that everyone has known for a generation is likely to shorten their lives and even moreso their childrens lives.

cause its the industry that literally runs the modern planet ...you would starve to death in weeks without it ....yes you would
elon musk is drilling for natural gas in Texas :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Cheap plentiful fossil fuels for all

cause its the industry that literally runs the modern planet ...you would starve to death in weeks without it ....yes you would
BIOTIC OR ABIOTIC??? I say that crude is primarily derived from the abiotic process & the biotic factor just a contributing factor. Crude is often found @ depths well below & I mean WELL below the fossil layer. Many of those crude deposits that were like near depleted in Oklahoma, the Dakotas, Texas & elsewhere that fueled America & our allies during WW2 were loaded with crude once again only fifteen years after the close of WW2. We are NOT running out of crude because we keep RUNNING INTO ever more & more crude deposits(endless). The above info is info that I garnered from petroleum engineers in Alaska that we engaged with when the corporation I was employed with, AESI (pronounced acey like acey-deucey) were called in for hazmat cleanups.

Read the below link in it entirety(5 minutes @ best) then you can get the opinions(non biased in my opinion) from petroleum engineers on both sides of the fence. When in doubt go to the professionals for sure!

White House Climate Czar John Kerry ambled out of the cellar to deliver a press briefing on climate change today.

It was your run of the mill alarmist screed with vague appeals to "Lord Science the Great and Powerful" until a reporter asked Kerry about all of the people who work in traditional energy fields like oil and gas.

"There are people who will hear this message that they will see an end to their livelihoods. What do you say to them?" The reporter asked.

Biden already obliterated 11,000 energy jobs with a flourish of his pen. So energy workers have a right to be nervous about this new administration.

LOLOL.. Keystone is an export pipeline.. It will create 3-4,000 temporary jobs and perhaps 40 permanent jobs. Basically its a tax dodge. They want to by pass all the unused pipeline capacity and existing refineries in the midwest to deliver the crude to a free trade zone.

Last edited:

Didn't elon take some time off to buy stock in Game Stop. lOL

BIOTIC OR ABIOTIC??? I say that crude is primarily derived from the abiotic process & the biotic factor just a contributing factor. Crude is often found @ depths well below & I mean WELL below the fossil layer. Many of those crude deposits that were like near depleted in Oklahoma, the Dakotas, Texas & elsewhere that fueled America & our allies during WW2 were loaded with crude once again only fifteen years after the close of WW2. We are NOT running out of crude because we keep RUNNING INTO ever more & more crude deposits(endless). The above info is info that I garnered from petroleum engineers in Alaska that we engaged with when the corporation I was employed with, AESI (pronounced acey like acey-deucey) were called in for hazmat cleanups.

Read the below link in it entirety(5 minutes @ best) then you can get the opinions(non biased in my opinion) from petroleum engineers on both sides of the fence. When in doubt go to the professionals for sure!
Biotic or abiotic, you still get CO2. Fusion is the future.

Renewable energy is our future. Biden is right. Rather than fight the tide, go with the tide. Our Renewable energy future is inevitable.

I agree with you.. and I think the transition will be fairly slow. We will gradually be adding solar, wind power, more natural gas.. The Saudis have been doing solar research since the 1960s.

Attachments

• 1611833956749.png
    1611833956749.png
    53 KB · Views: 42
  • Thanks
Reactions: JLW

I'm a little baffled that he was surprised.

Biden canceling the keystone in the middle of a economic down turn, when jobs are needed, and energy is needed....

is the most expected result there is. I have no idea why you would not expect that from Biden. Everyone knew the left-wing hated workers, hated energy, and hated the economy. They made endless statements to that effect. AOC directly killed off a plan to bring thousand of jobs to her own district.

What part of this was not expected?

Ugh.... That's the part that gets me the most. The shock that Democrats hate you. Like this wasn't known. As if they were not burning cities for the last 12 months, and threatening terrorism before the election.

Forum List

Back