Let the Fraud continue!

Poor RWNJ traitors. We're going to be hearing a lot more whining about how all their hard work to keep people from voting still wasn't enough to steal the election.

Odious - you don't like democracy and equality? Then get the hell out of my country. Meanwhile, your constant whining is as bad as Drump's. Tell me, do you also have a little bitty anus for a mouth?

:anj_stfu:

Most are just getting up put of bed. They must have special privileges don't you know.

Poor RWNJ traitors. We're going to be hearing a lot more whining about how all their hard work to keep people from voting still wasn't enough to steal the election.

Odious - you don't like democracy and equality? Then get the hell out of my country. Meanwhile, your constant whining is as bad as Drump's. Tell me, do you also have a little bitty anus for a mouth?

. Are you for law & order or are you for making it all up as we go ???? I think your a make it up as you go kind of person, just like your queen Hillary.

Bones has been hexing all day long. It won't matter in the end.

Definitely a last ditch effort to bolster the Dem vote. A blatant travesty, but also a good sign. That means the Dems feel behind in the count...
yup.
NOW LET'S COUNT!!
GA CLINTON 27 TRUMP 72
FL CLINTON 47 TRUMP 50
NC CLINTON 35 TRUMP 65
NH CLINTON 50 TRUMP 46
OH CLINTON 46 TRUMP 50
VA CLINTON 41 TRUMP 54

I don't see that NC vote going for Clinton.

Poor bones. She's probably rolling around naked and slavering about right now.

. Are you for law & order or are you for making it all up as we go ???? I think your a make it up as you go kind of person, just like your queen Hillary.
:eek-52::cuckoo:

The cities take the longest to count (it takes time to change those votes) so while it's fun to watch the dems crap themselves, it really is too early to know what the end will be.

I mean, I think I know what the end will be...but one always hopes to be wrong in cases like this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back