Let the excuses begin

Poor Jose, you need to create imaginary rifts and scandals.

Question, do you have your green card?

Actually, the name is Josef, not Jose. But you already knew that. Carry on with your deflection, GlazedDonut. Speaking of glazed donuts, don't let my silly thread keep you from getting your daily donut-glazing. :ssex:

And, as the feds have no idea what to do and millions suffer, both Christie and Obuma are going down the tubes.

And, it's gonna get colder in the NE! You ain't see suffering yet.

Poor Jose.....there is no rift in the Repub Party...we're coming and we're coming big :)

You going to leave the US whe Romney wins?

Poor Jose.....there is no rift in the Repub Party...we're coming and we're coming big :)

Why would I leave the US? I was born in TX 38 yrs ago. I wouldn't let a Romney presidency keep me from enjoying the benefits of living here. Anything else, GlazedDonut, or do you have more thinly veiled "illegal immigrant" comments directed at me (an Irish/French naturally born US citizen)? Because, so far, it seems to be all you have. Do you accuse everyone of being wetbacks, or just me?

Why would I leave the US? I was born in TX 38 yrs ago. I wouldn't let a Romney presidency keep me from enjoying the benefits of living here. Anything else, GlazedDonut, or do you have more thinly veiled "illegal immigrant" comments directed at me (an Irish/French naturally born US citizen)? Because, so far, it seems to be all you have. Do you accuse everyone of being wetbacks, or just me?

(smile) Poor Jose :)

They aren't veiled at all, and they always get a rise out of you.

There is nothing of substance in this thread to comment on, I poke the bear because he isn't a very nice fella (you).....and it works.

Christie broke lockstep.

This is the error the left has made for decades.

We (the right) disagree with you therefore we are "inferior" and incapable of "thinking" for ourselves.

It is patently silly and reveals an unwillingness to think on your part.

There is no "monolithic" rightwing group.

There are millions of us who refused to vote for that nitwit McCain....speaking just for me, I'd still choose not to vote were McCain the nominee.

I have witnessed the destruction Obama has wrought, and have no illusions as to how much worse it will be if he elected again.

We are coming and we are coming big....just as we did in 2010.

And, as the feds have no idea what to do and millions suffer, both Christie and Obuma are going down the tubes.

And, it's gonna get colder in the NE! You ain't see suffering yet.

Now you are attacking your Keynote speaker at the GOP convention? You must be reaching a state of No Return in the area of Desperation....You realize that Christie is probably your best chance at gaining the Presidency in 2016? You better learn to Love Him.:clap2:

:lol:

Rupert Murdoch: Chris Christie Must 'Re-Declare' For Mitt Romney 'Or Take Blame'

Publishing titan Rupert Murdoch sent New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie what appeared to be a warning message on Friday, telling Christie to reaffirm his support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney "or take blame for next four dire years."

The admonition, by way of a tweet from the Murdoch's verified Twitter account, was presumably in reference to the warm relationship Christie, a Republican, showed with President Barack Obama this week, as the two toured New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Obama got his photo op and got out, typical......

I can't believe Obama isn't out there helping fix downed power lines. I mean that is what he should be doing as President to help out, right? :cuckoo:

Publishing titan Rupert Murdoch sent New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie what appeared to be a warning message on Friday, telling Christie to reaffirm his support for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney "or take blame for next four dire years."

Oh, brother – how idiotic.

Oh, brother – how idiotic.

Murdoch is a typical Republican Bully...when he isn't tapping cell phones.

Government equal fuckups.....

and they want to control our healthcare system? Vote them out or we're in for an ugly ride.

Forum List

Back