Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
God, I'm so bored with this site already. It's like *Sees new topic*

Me: "Let me take a wild...guess you're incredibly angry about something"
*Clicks topic*
Topic Creator: "BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LIKES DOGS, LOOK AT THIS CRAP"
Me: "Yup"
*Clicks out of topic*

Yet you felt the need to post a stupid-ass comment...go figure.

God, I'm so bored with this site already. It's like *Sees new topic*

Me: "Let me take a wild...guess you're incredibly angry about something"
*Clicks topic*
Topic Creator: "BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LIKES DOGS, LOOK AT THIS CRAP"
Me: "Yup"
*Clicks out of topic*

Yet you felt the need to post a stupid-ass comment...go figure.
You needed to be told that your topic sucks and that you are bad and should feel bad.

PS: The media told you to be mad in 2009 when Obama apologized to the world for Bush, too. Remember "Obama's apology tour"?

Now they're telling you to be mad about Kerry's apology tour for Trump. History repeats itself, you eat up the media's outrage, and spit it out. Sheep. Have a good night.

How can you tell when a liberal Democrat administration is in office? It begins by apologizing to the world for America’s imaginary sins.

John Kerry has launched his new appointment by … apologizing to the United Nations for U.S. absence from the Paris climate accord the past few years.

Let the Bowing and Scraping Begin! Kerry Lauches the First -- of Many? -- U.S. Apologies » DailySurge

tRump's insanity left us with a lot of apologies to make.

What for not belonging to the biggest hoax network in the world? Why pay those idiots. Unless you can control the sun and the moon you can't control the climate. Anyone with a working brain cell knows that. Guess that leaves your lefty loon ass out.

Oh and WHO?? They lied their asses off for China. A China that should locked its country down but didn't. They are to blame for every death from their Chinese virus.

Oh and the UN?? What a useless organization. We should kick them out of NY and to a country that wants to babysit the dumbasses.

Telling our "allies" that they will have to pay is bad business?? I think not.

Trump did a great job as POTUS and Biden will undo every good thing he did. We will be lucky if he doesn't bankrupt the country.

Forum List

Back