“Let My Wife Come Home!” – Joe Biden Has Super Awkward Exchange with Navajo Nation During Climate Summit (VIDEO)

Obsess much guys?

Nothing burger
Lol, coming from someone who questioned Trump's mentality cause he drank water with two hands. You're such a hypocrite, Biden cannot even take questions without knowing the question before its asked and he still screws it up.
166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

It was a joke. He sucks at telling jokes lately, but he's not senile.

It's a joke alright ... :thup:

I was listening to his Pipeline and Recovery presser yesterday and President Biden got completely lost in the tall grass three times.
I am not saying he is senile or whatever, but damn ... Y'all picked a winner in that one ... Just joking.

Obsess much guys?

Nothing burger

'Nothing burger' is a fairly accurate assessment of what comes out of his mouth when President Biden loses track of what he is talking about.
I mean I would almost say it gets funny ... But it's not even funny.

Lol, coming from someone who questioned Trump's mentality cause he drank water with two hands. You're such a hypocrite, Biden cannot even take questions without knowing the question before its asked and he still screws it up.

Can you imagine the poor bastard in charge of the teleprompter at these events.
They would have better luck keeping the President on track with pictures, markers and a whiteboard.

Sometimes he might be better off with Dick and Jane.
"See Spot Run" ...
:auiqs.jpg:

Can you imagine the poor bastard in charge of the teleprompter at these events.
They would have better luck keeping the President on track with pictures, markers and a whiteboard.

Sometimes he might be better off with Dick and Jane.
"See Spot Run" ...
:auiqs.jpg:

I laughed my ass off when biden told reporters he would take questions and they instantly cut the TV feed off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back