Let me make a list.

The jimmeh years are starting to sound good.

Seem to ha
Gas prices at an all time high.

Inflation highest in 40 years.

Stock market plummeting.

Approval ratings in the tank.

Mass food shortages.

Baby formula shortages.

Record crime....
Record burglaries
Record murders, shootings.
Record overdoses.

Skyrocketing homelessness

Sky high cost of living.

Endless censorship.

Mass corruption in the highest halls of power.

Record profits for the most corrupt corporations.

Billions of dollars keeps being sent to most corrupt country in Europe.

Getting us closer to a hot war with a nuclear power.

Record crossings at the border.

Astronomical increasing national debt.

Lowest approval VP in history.

Indefinable basic words like...woman.

Identity confusion and indoctrination of the youth in mass.

Deliberate destruction of the nuclear family.

Still so few paying attention....

They seem to have a real
knack 4 leading America.

You always have an excuse for your party moonblow

"Democrats are murderers and sex predators". Moonblow says "yeah but".
My party has chicks and acid with rock music and I make no excuses for them...As far as sex predators and murders, hell you can find them in church.

And you believe that if somehow your savior had managed to win re-election that he wouldn't be dealing with the same issues?...because he would.

Look, you're a partisan hack so I'm not gonna waste a whole lot of time on this post.
Because if you're going to blame a baby formula shortage (caused by a massive recall of contaminated product) on Biden, you're a lost cause. :)

Funny how we weren't experiencing any of those things on the list when Trump was in office.
Surely you've heard of Occam's Razor.

They are just warming us up for what is really coming and I shouldn’t tell you but hell is here and boy I tell ya the Demons are ready to start gnashing like crazy…

My point to that weir cryptic message?

The Best is yet to come and what I mean get ready kids because you haven’t seen or felt anything yet!
Just feeder bands true.

If we have a recession worst than the last one, expect war. The elites know war always works to silence a unruly populace.
Every mass war throughout history is a global reset and culling of the herd by the invisible leaders we never see. Always accompanied by pestilence and famine as the poor from each country slaughter eacher. We wave flags and the power elites clink their tea cups as they pass around the loot among other things.

WWI had a Spanish flu going on at the same time as the world lost how many hundreds of millions, the Bolsheviks take over and then they propped up the new enemy Deutchland by passing the "Treaty of Versailles" that gave them no choice but to do what they did.

And you believe that if somehow your savior had managed to win re-election that he wouldn't be dealing with the same issues?...because he would.

Look, you're a partisan hack so I'm not gonna waste a whole lot of time on this post.
Because if you're going to blame a baby formula shortage (caused by a massive recall of contaminated product) on Biden, you're a lost cause. :)
One can say you are a partisan hack as well. Evens things out.

These are all facts, something these crazy leftist don't believe in. These are the idiots that will be the down fall of America..

Forum List

Back