Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.

Last edited:
So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

The prosecutor was not at the time investigating the Ukrainian company.

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

Hope that helps your confusion.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.
Adam Schiff, with the approval of the Hillary and her crime syndicate, cultivated this farce to turn Trump's fact-finding investigation into Russian Collusion into a fake move to impeach the president. Hillary is behind the Joe Biden revelations. Trump keeps talking about it and is falling into their trap.
The problem with all of this is the Democrats are still up to their old tricks and everyone in Washington knows it.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Naval-Academy-expelled, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here..

Hunter Biden did not ever go to the Naval Academy, thus he could not have been expelled from it.

You are correct. Biden's son got a direct commission and was then discharged for using illegal drugs.

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Uh, no he did not. He asked Ukraine to investigate the case that involved Biden's son. Go read the transcript.

Biden, on the other hand, extorted Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company that was paying his loser son $50K per month. But you just don't care, do you? You don't care about corruption if it's done by Democrats.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal
THAT is a LIE....

The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time of the loan guarantee being held back.... how many TIMES do ya'll have to be told such?

It was USA policy, and the EU. UK. IMF and World bank's stance to remove the corrupt prosecutor,

because he DID NOT investigate companies such as Burisma... and did not help the EU prosecutors, prosecute Burisma,

years prior to Hunter's employment, when the Russian Puppet President hired Shokin as prosecutor.

exactly how would it stop any investigation on any corrupt companies by hiring a new incorruptible prosecutor?

Last edited:
So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal
THAT is a LIE....

The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time of the loan guarantee being held back.... how many TIMES do ya'll have to be told such?

It was USA policy, and the EU. UK. IMF and World bank's stance to remove the corrupt prosecutor,

because he DID NOT investigate companies such as Burisma... and did not help the EU prosecutors, prosecute Burisma,

Years prior to Hunter's employment, when the Russian Puppet President hired Shokin as prosecutor.

exactly how would it stop any investigation on any corrupt companies by hiring a new incorruptible prosecutor?

but the prosecutor said he was investigating them at the time of his firing,,,

so you need to get better info cause yours is wrong

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Uh, no he did not. He asked Ukraine to investigate the case that involved Biden's son. Go read the transcript.

Biden, on the other hand, extorted Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company that was paying his loser son $50K per month. But you just don't care, do you? You don't care about corruption if it's done by Democrats.
There is so much corruption in the Imperial Capital, impeaching just Donny is akin to a drop in the bucket.

It’s all rather laughable, but apparently duping Americans is just too easy.

to bad those arent the facts,,,
Facts???? Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the head If the misfit in our WH repeats some bullshit often enough trumpettes believe it's fact Wait till all the whistle blowers get through with the trump garbage

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here.

Well, you start off wrong. That prosecutor wasn't investigating that company. He was fired because he was actually FRUSTRATING efforts by the EU to look into this company. None of which had anything to do with Hunter, who was hired after the misconduct in question to try to rehabilitate their image.

But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Um, yeah. Because clearly, the goal was not to investigate, but to dig up dirt on an opponent. Whatever happened here, there was no violation of US Law.

Actually, what his kids are currently doing is much worse, and they are getting away with it.

Look, the point is, none of you made a big deal about this when it happened, and even Repbulicans called for this corrupt prosecutor to be removed.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

No, we want to impeach him for illegally asking a foreign government to intervene in a domestic election, which is against the law.

There is so much corruption in the Imperial Capital, impeaching just Donny is akin to a drop in the bucket.

It’s all rather laughable, but apparently duping Americans is just too easy.

Corrupt as it is, the government functions..

Trump is another story. But if "They're all Crooks" gets you to bed at night while you are hiding from the Black UN Helicopters, have at it.

Facts???? Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the head If the misfit in our WH repeats some bullshit often enough trumpettes believe it's fact Wait till all the whistle blowers get through with the trump garbage
I'm not a republican,,,

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here.

Well, you start off wrong. That prosecutor wasn't investigating that company. He was fired because he was actually FRUSTRATING efforts by the EU to look into this company. None of which had anything to do with Hunter, who was hired after the misconduct in question to try to rehabilitate their image.

But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Um, yeah. Because clearly, the goal was not to investigate, but to dig up dirt on an opponent. Whatever happened here, there was no violation of US Law.

Actually, what his kids are currently doing is much worse, and they are getting away with it.

Look, the point is, none of you made a big deal about this when it happened, and even Repbulicans called for this corrupt prosecutor to be removed.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

No, we want to impeach him for illegally asking a foreign government to intervene in a domestic election, which is against the law.

he is investigating corruption and running for office doesnt protect you from that,,

I'm not a republican,,,
Sorry Apologize for thinking so little of you

With one whistle blower Repubs would attack him, his truthfulness, with more than one they're left with the bs claim of conspiracy

Obviously not, but voters obviously do. Round two, Trump for 5 more tearful years for dims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, liars like you never clear up anything.

Sorry, liars like you never clear up anything.

Damn, it has to suck for someone to own your every waking minute. You are one more person that comes into a thread for the singular purpose to make a post to me that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, all you want is my attention because you cannot help yourself.

I guess I should feel honored that so many of you feel the need to stalk me and do your cute little drive by postings

New Topics

Forum List

Back