Let me be anything but white

Hey stupid.....................there have been many other races other than whites who have spilled blood for this country. Guess you never served, eh?

708 black soldiers died in combat during WWII

Ever heard of the Tuskegee Airmen? They spilled blood as well, and were one of the most decorated squadrons in that same war.

How about all of the Asian Americans who served? Many of them did so with distinction.
Go visit a Civil War battlefield. You won’t see any blacks there.

Really? No blacks served in the civil war?

Might wanna learn how to use Google before making such stupid statements.

Oh yeah...................wanna talk about the Buffalo Soldiers (called that by Native Americans because of their hair), who helped to let this country expand westward?
Buffalo Soldiers were a tiny percentage ....AND--no blacks could've had the knowledge to do anything WITHOUT:
1. the white intelligence that founded the country
2. the white schooling and training
..they would still be using spears--not firearms
...still using canoes, not huge ships or steam trains

Let the racism go and give these men and women the honor they deserve. Have you ever served in the military?
hahahhahahah--
ok, the problem is you people don't know the definition of racism
please look it up--stating the truth is not racism--
BIG fail by you

Hey stupid.....................there have been many other races other than whites who have spilled blood for this country. Guess you never served, eh?

Ever heard of the Tuskegee Airmen? They spilled blood as well, and were one of the most decorated squadrons in that same war.

How about all of the Asian Americans who served? Many of them did so with distinction.

Oh yeah...................wanna talk about the Buffalo Soldiers (called that by Native Americans because of their hair), who helped to let this country expand westward?
Buffalo Soldiers were a tiny percentage ....AND--no blacks could've had the knowledge to do anything WITHOUT:
1. the white intelligence that founded the country
2. the white schooling and training
..they would still be using spears--not firearms
...still using canoes, not huge ships or steam trains

Let the racism go and give these men and women the honor they deserve. Have you ever served in the military?
hahahhahahah--
ok, the problem is you people don't know the definition of racism
please look it up--stating the truth is not racism--
BIG fail by you

You are not stating truth, you are spouting racist propaganda.

I’m so very blessed to parents that welcomed me with open arms when I came out as white.

I'm pleased I was born white, it'd be exhausting to bitch and moan day in and day out about being oppressed

I was an Eagle Scout. Does that count for something?

Not when you are alluding to the military like you did with your meme. I've known several Eagle scouts who were unwilling to join the military (my cousins Pat and Mike for one). So what if you were an Eagle scout? What do you want, a cookie? Me? I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 different war zones, and yes, there are lots of people of color who served alongside me.

Not when you are alluding to the military like you did with your meme. I've known several Eagle scouts who were unwilling to join the military (my cousins Pat and Mike for one). So what if you were an Eagle scout? What do you want, a cookie? Me? I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and served in 4 different war zones, and yes, there are lots of people of color who served alongside me.

Plus, I had heel spurs. And a chronic sore toe. Gimmee some slack.

If you want slack, then don't post memes about the military when you wouldn't or couldn't join. Yes, I know that not everyone is qualified or wants to join, but if that is the case, don't post memes about something you will never know about. Sorry, but no slack will be given to you from me.

If you want slack, then don't post memes about the military when you wouldn't or couldn't join. Yes, I know that not everyone is qualified or wants to join, but if that is the case, don't post memes about something you will never know about. Sorry, but no slack will be given to you from me.

Hossfly is a Vietnam veteran.

Watch yourself

Most whites understand that their race is a liability. Some try to escape it, and don’t lose much when they are found out. Claiming to be an American Indian probably helped Elizabeth Warren make it to Harvard and then the Senate. All she has suffered is a little ridicule. Jeb Bush claimed to be “Hispanic” on a Voter ID card. That was supposedly a “mistake;” it didn’t cost him politically.

jus hope u don meet no muslims.

Watch yourself

Actually, the only thing he's said is that he was an Eagle scout. Sorry, not the same thing as being in the actual military. If you expand this post, he even said that he couldn't join because of bone spurs and a chronic sore toe.

Watch yourself bitch.

Watch yourself

Actually, the only thing he's said is that he was an Eagle scout. Sorry, not the same thing as being in the actual military. If you expand this post, he even said that he couldn't join because of bone spurs and a chronic sore toe.

Watch yourself bitch.

He was boots on the ground Vietnam, asshole. Not a paper pusher like you

Sure. Fetchin' buckets for dere Massas.

Sure. Fetchin' buckets for dere Massas.
u seem to know all about that

Watch yourself

Watch yourself bitch.

He was boots on the ground Vietnam, asshole. Not a paper pusher like you

Not only was I a paper pusher, but the Navy likes to have people that are able to hold other jobs. I've been a firefighter (both inport and at sea), I've been a member of the PRP team (we loaded nuclear weapons), been a PRT Coordinator (meaning that I made sure the command was in good condition physically. LT Roux was very happy what I accomplished at PSD Newport), been a DAPA (Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor), as well as served in recruiting as the Head Classifier (meaning I gave applicants the jobs they would serve in the Navy).

Yeah..................go ahead.........................call me a paper pusher, but I volunteered for every extra job that I could. (I know.............NAVY stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself).

Forum List

Back