Let Judge Judy decide impeachment

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Let Judge Judy decide impeachment.
It is such an open and shut case she would impeach Trump within her 1/2 hour show and chew his ass out for being such an idiot.

Little known background story about Judge Judy.

She tried for years to break into the entertainment industry until that fateful day she had PMS on the same day as shooting the pilot for a TV show. Producers agreed to pick up the show if she would agree to film only on days when she had PMS. The rest is history.

She tried for years to break into the entertainment industry until that fateful day she had PMS on the same day as shooting the pilot for a TV show. Producers agreed to pick up the show if she would agree to film only on days when she had PMS. The rest is history.
No, really. Call me gullible.

The sooner they call the vote, the sooner those democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can vote to impeach, the sooner it can go to the Senate, where sane people can say, "fuck you", so that the democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can start this crap all over again.

The sooner they call the vote, the sooner those democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can vote to impeach, the sooner it can go to the Senate, where sane people can say, "fuck you", so that the democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can start this crap all over again.
He should be impeached for abuse of power. The only reason he will not is our government is so screwed up. The fact Trump is President is proof. To watch the proceedings is ridiculous. Whatever they do should not take so much time of congress people saying the same shit over and over. The evidence is the evidence. VOTE.

He should be impeached for abuse of power. The only reason he will not is our government is so screwed up. The fact Trump is President is proof. To watch the proceedings is ridiculous. Whatever they do should not take so much time of congress people saying the same shit over and over. The evidence is the evidence. VOTE.
What Rep do you think is the most irritating? I vote for Doug Collins. Judge Judy would slay that oof.

What Rep do you think is the most irritating?

All the Democrats are equally annoyingly ignorant and dishonest.

No, really. Call me gullible.
ok Gullible

What Rep do you think is the most irritating?

All the Democrats are equally annoyingly ignorant and dishonest.

Swalwell and Jackson-Lee top my list.

It really pisses me off when I see the uppity ones wagging their finger at me.
I'd probably go completely nuts if I had the sound on.
I only unmute when a Republican is talking.

The reason the aid was held up was that the Trump administration wanted to make sure other countries were also funding Ukraine Schiff knew about this day one of calling Mark Sandy

Let Judge Judy decide impeachment.
It is such an open and shut case she would impeach Trump within her 1/2 hour show and chew his ass out for being such an idiot.

Right, it is such an open and shut case Muddhead that some news outlets and analysts are calling the decision INSANE. So open and shut that the Intelligence and Judiciary committees haven't ONE VOTE OF SUPPORT from the GOP. So open and shut fuckwit that Schiffdick and Nancyburger have to sit on any view or opinion that differs from theirs and totally suppress it from the dialog. So open and shut ElmerGlue that the IC wouldn't even allow one witness or expert to testify or explain the case or side supporting the president. Then worked 24 hours a day through the night trying to hammer this through before anyone had a chance to stop it.

So open and shut, Halfwit, that within minutes of being impeached, the Senate is preparing to ACQUIT Trump, absolve him of ALL charges and flush this entire dirty diaper of democratic dementia down the drain and move on.

But thanks for ENSURING that Trump will be unstoppable now in 2020!

trumo express.jpg

It is such an open and shut case

If it's so open and shut, why are they wasting time discussing it on tv?
For the record, thats why.
Anyway, Nancy isn't whipping votes. Dems have the votes. It's an impeachment.
Historically impeachments have been nonpartisan I say this impeachment will be the same nonpartisan to not impeach even though democrats will get the vote some democrats will vote not to impeach.

It's an impeachment.

it's a very partisan impeachment..

It will likely cost Pelosi her chair, and the next democratic president to be elected will be the next to be impeached.

even if, like the current House, they have to make up something to charge him with.

It's an impeachment.

it's a very partisan impeachment..

It will likely cost Pelosi her chair, and the next democratic president to be elected will be the next to be impeached.

even if, like the current House, they have to make up something to charge him with.
Nancy is a political pro. If she didn't have the votes she would be whipping for them. I don't expect any in Congress to garner any political points till they start representing the people. Same with the President.

What Rep do you think is the most irritating? I vote for Doug Collins. Judge Judy would slay that oof.
Jim Jordan,what a disgusting human being. Besides his exploits on Capital Hill he was part of the OSU wrestling team coaching staff when their was sexual misconduct by a trainer. He refuses to cooperate and tell what he knows in the investigation.

Forum List

Back