Lest we forget, the 1/6 committee isn't the only entity investigating Trump

And no way this goes anywhere, because if it does you can bet your ass that it will go to court where discovery, and an adversarial system will make sure that demo's dirty laundry of the election comes out...
Even if your fantasy of Dem laundry comes true, it won't, (do you still believe in the Easter bunny?) it has no bearing on Don's illegal act.

This opinion.......https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-call-georgia-s-raffensperger-could-be-criminal-it-n1252761

.......was given before it was established Trump was told........over and over.........that he lost the election. Making his intent much clearer.

Much attention is focused on the hearings being held in Washington by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. There is also an intensifying investigation by the Department of Justice into a scheme to create slates of fake presidential electors in 2020. But it is the Georgia investigation that is the most visible criminal inquiry underway.

And the subpoenas offered some clues about where it is focused.

Between Eric, Donnie J, Flynn, Eastman, and the rest, it's been invoked thousands of times by now. Beyond that, a quick stroll down memory lane reveals Donnie J refused to testify for Mueller. His fat father also refused to answer questions regarding his obstruction of the investigation. And still managed to lie in his written answers.

Two words, loser: Joe Biden.

Even if your fantasy of Dem laundry comes true, it won't, (do you still believe in the Easter bunny?) it has no bearing on Don's illegal act.

This opinion.......https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-call-georgia-s-raffensperger-could-be-criminal-it-n1252761

.......was given before it was established Trump was told........over and over.........that he lost the election. Making his intent much clearer.
Yeah, I think I'll wait for the conclusion of any trials before I ready the cell....Sound good?

7 Trump Allies Subpoenaed in Georgia Criminal Investigation

Seven advisers and allies of Donald J. Trump, including Rudolph W. Giuliani and Senator Lindsey Graham, were subpoenaed on Tuesday in the ongoing criminal investigation in Georgia of election interference by Mr. Trump and his associates. The move was the latest sign that the investigation has entangled a number of prominent members of Mr. Trump’s orbit, and may cloud the future for the former president himself.

The subpoenas underscore the breadth of the investigation being conducted by Fani T. Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, which encompasses most of Atlanta. She is weighing a range of charges, according to legal filings, including racketeering and conspiracy, and her inquiry has encompassed witnesses from beyond the state’s borders. The latest round of subpoenas was reported earlier by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

It is in this case that Don's most effective defense may be to claim he was delusional at the time he tried to persuade Raffensberger to join the attempted coup plot.
AnyDaay3.jpg

Living on a lighted stage
Approaches the unreal
For those who think and feel
In touch with some reality
Beyond the gilded cage
Cast in this unlikely role
Ill-equipped to act
With insufficient tact
One must put up barriers
To keep oneself intact

Zinc, I am a fan of Rush for sure...But if you want to apply lyrics to the situation today, I'd say this fits better....

You can subdue, but never tame me
It gives me a migraine headache
Sinking down to your level
Yea, just keep on thinking it's my fault
And stay an inch or two outta kicking distance
Mankind has got to know
His limitations

Seven advisers and allies of Donald J. Trump, including Rudolph W. Giuliani and Senator Lindsey Graham, were subpoenaed on Tuesday in the ongoing criminal investigation in Georgia of election interference by Mr. Trump and his associates. The move was the latest sign that the investigation has entangled a number of prominent members of Mr. Trump’s orbit, and may cloud the future for the former president himself.

The subpoenas underscore the breadth of the investigation being conducted by Fani T. Willis, the district attorney of Fulton County, which encompasses most of Atlanta. She is weighing a range of charges, according to legal filings, including racketeering and conspiracy, and her inquiry has encompassed witnesses from beyond the state’s borders. The latest round of subpoenas was reported earlier by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

It is in this case that Don's most effective defense may be to claim he was delusional at the time he tried to persuade Raffensberger to join the attempted coup plot.
Lest we not forget, Democrats all over the place are abusing their power in every way that they can to go after Trump.

Yeah, I think I'll wait for the conclusion of any trials before I ready the cell....Sound good?
Absolutely. You don't see Fani Willis going around chanting "lock him up" before there's a trial. Know what I mean?

Lest we not forget, Democrats all over the place are abusing their power in every way that they can to go after Trump.
Willis enjoined a grand jury which found sufficient reason to issue subpoenas. Sorry if the American legal system offends you. Though I can see how it would for any devotee of Trumpery.

Forum List

Back