'Lesco Brandon....Lesco Brandon....Paging Lesco Brandon.....'

Do you not understand how the mechanics of this forum work?

I did "quote"; my post #16 was a "reply" to #5 by Billyboom. It leads off with that post as "quote" at the start. Heck, you even endorsed that post of mine.

That should be clear to you given the way this forum is structured. My reply was drawing from recent past~history of the distortions common to the Loonie Left in these matters of basic ideology.

I've no obligation to make it easier for you when assuming you might have basic adult education and cyber skills. I was operating within the nominal parameters of how this forum is structured.
What do you expect from the basket of deplorables ???

Odd, up til that point, the discussion was about what 'the people' called presidents.

You decided to branch off to what presidential candidates think of voters.

Do you not understand how the mechanics of this forum work?

you've been here less than a years, with less than 1,500 posts,

I've been here over 8 years, and over 68,000 posts.

6 of them as a moderator.

Yet, you have a better idea of how the forum works the I do?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

I've been here going over 8 years, and over 68,000 posts.

It's a typical leftists remarks, full of nothing and intended to make you waste your time answering.

Bart Simpson came up with funnier stuff than this at the age of eleven. :D

Still going with the sour grapes, are we? You do know that Bart Simpson is as real as Corn Pop, and the people who wrote those jokes were adults, right?

Still going with the sour grapes, are we? You do know that Bart Simpson is as real as Corn Pop, and the people who wrote those jokes were adults, right?

Actually, I don't think DrLove knows that at all. I think he honestly believes Bart Simpson is a real 11 year old boy, and writes his own material. That's what leftism does to a person's brain.

Actually, I don't think DrLove knows that at all. I think he honestly believes Bart Simpson is a real 11 year old boy, and writes his own material. That's what leftism does to a person's brain.
It does reveal an appalling lack of a sense of humor in them, that's true.

Odd, up til that point, the discussion was about what 'the people' called presidents.

You decided to branch off to what presidential candidates think of voters.

I've been here over 8 years, and over 68,000 posts.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:
More correctly, it is what some of "the people" call the current President/POTUS, sort of ...

I "branched off" in response to;
"Billyboom"s quote; "Name calling is childish. you guys took it to a whole new level." of #5 on this thread with a reminder from a few years back, 2016, with SHillary's divisive comment about "basket of deplorables" in reference to those of us on the Right whom were rejecting her in favor of the only viable alternative we had to chose from.

My fault may be for not using quote makes and repeat text along with some form of sarcasm emoji to make it easier for the intellectually challenged here.

This thread starts in context of both "voters" and what 'some' think of a certain POTUS currently serving; but the post I responded to was in context of whom and where the 'name calling' might lie, and I suggested looking back a few years earlier, at least.

As for the matter of quantity versus quality; I only discovered this forum about less than a year ago, hence my short time here. However, if you look at my numbers, such as "points" versus "number of posts" it would seem I'm doing well on the quality versus quantity indexes.

For reference sake; I've been active for over two decades plus on numerous other forums at total well beyond 100,000+ posts totals, so I'm not the "newbie" you might assume. Admittedly, some of those forums are no longer active, and some have me on 'sanction'. My honest, blunt, candid and limited 'punches pulled' style tends to be abrasive to some I'll admit.

However, I know this realm better than you might think, and as to this topic of this thread, "been there and done that" in many ways, some beyond the 'internet'.

If the issue isn't "how this forum works" than it is how some engage reading comprehension and language skills and on this thread and it appears that few or more haven't a clue on what is being said and presented or how to understand it.

More correctly, it is what some of "the people" call the current President/POTUS, sort of ...

"Billyboom"s quote; "Name calling is childish. you guys took it to a whole new level." of #5 on this thread with a reminder from a few years back, 2016, with SHillary's divisive comment about "basket of deplorables" in reference to those of us on the Right whom were rejecting her in favor of the only viable alternative we had to chose from.

My fault may be for not using quote makes and repeat text along with some form of sarcasm emoji to make it easier for the intellectually challenged here.

This thread starts in context of both "voters" and what 'some' think of a certain POTUS currently serving; but the post I responded to was in context of whom and where the 'name calling' might lie, and I suggested looking back a few years earlier, at least.

As for the matter of quantity versus quality; I only discovered this forum about less than a year ago, hence my short time here. However, if you look at my numbers, such as "points" versus "number of posts" it would seem I'm doing well on the quality versus quantity indexes.

For reference sake; I've been active for over two decades plus on numerous other forums at total well beyond 100,000+ posts totals, so I'm not the "newbie" you might assume. Admittedly, some of those forums are no longer active, and some have me on 'sanction'. My honest, blunt, candid and limited 'punches pulled' style tends to be abrasive to some I'll admit.

However, I know this realm better than you might think, and as to this topic of this thread, "been there and done that" in many ways, some beyond the 'internet'.

If the issue isn't "how this forum works" than it is how some engage reading comprehension and language skills and on this thread and it appears that few or more haven't a clue on what is being said and presented or how to understand it.
:th_spinspin:

Consider some numbers here;

Going off numbers a few moments ago;

Ratio of 'posts' to 'reactions';
Stryder50 : 0.61
WillHaftawaite: 0.39

Ratio of 'points' to 'posts';
Stryder50 : 0.66
WillHaftawaite : 0.033

Seems I generate a lot more hits/views than you do and also more "points"(quality) than you do; so not so bad for a "newbie" and one whose quality goes over quantity.

Consider some numbers here;

Going off numbers a few moments ago;

Ratio of 'posts' to 'reactions';
Stryder50 : 0.61
WillHaftawaite: 0.39

Ratio of 'points' to 'posts';
Stryder50 : 0.66
WillHaftawaite : 0.033

Seems I generate a lot more hits/views than you do and also more "points"(quality) than you do; so not so bad for a "newbie" and one whose quality goes over quantity.
Pay little attention to our Willy. He’s a RWNJ Kook. 💁🏻‍♂️

Forum List

Back