Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
Lawsuit.

Wait for it....
More than likely. Its what these degenerates do. Either accept our degeneracy or we sue you for everything u have.
Yeah, it's not like there is a law against discrimination..

There was no discrimination.If you had read the article you would see the child was seen by a doctor at the same clinic and THEY the "parents" chose to find a new one. Also in Michigan its not illegal to follow ones religious belief in treating someone or not. Also queers aren't protected class in Michigan. Which is the correct ruling.

There was no discrimination.If you had read the article you would see the child was seen by a doctor at the same clinic and THEY the "parents" chose to find a new one. Also in Michigan its not illegal to follow ones religious belief in treating someone or not. Also queers aren't protected class in Michigan. Which is the correct ruling.
Then those refusing service need to put a visible sign on them.....Like...Don't bring that ghey abomination around here...??

Then those refusing service need to put a visible sign on them.....Like...Don't bring that ghey abomination around here...??
It was one doctor. Not the entire clinic.

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

That's correct, and this "doctor" is scum. See ya, Doc: Home

They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.

Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.
Evil, like the doc, must be fought. Now you know.

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.

She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.
By the time I got done with that "Christian ****" she wouldn't be able to get a job cleaning bedpans in a third-rate nursing home.

And you love Jesus, get your xtian ass down the road another hundred miles 'cause there's no gas for you here Jesusfreak.

[

Does that mean Catholic priests won't have to 'service' young boys if it's against their religion?

lololol

New Topics

Forum List

Back