Lesbian women claim they're being pressured into sex by some trans women

Come on, admit it: You'd have sex with a tranny to keep from being shamed as a transphobe, would you Mr Wokie?

What gives You the right to interfere with others? Only godbotherers take the liberty to change everything to suit their filthy God.

What gives You the right to interfere with others? Only godbotherers take the liberty to change everything to suit their filthy God.

The preamble of the US Constitution states "To promote the general welfare." Therefore mentally ill people should either be treated or put away somewhere.

The preamble of the US Constitution states "To promote the general welfare." Therefore mentally ill people should either be treated or put away somewhere.

I didn't see where it said the last bit.

You're so merciful of your fellow human beings. God would be proud of you.
Little wonder you voted for a dictator like trump. That attitude wouldn't be out of place with the Nazis.

Holeefuk. And those lesbians had to acquiesce for fear of being called transphobes. :laughing0301:

"Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out. Several have spoken to the BBC, along with trans women who are concerned about the issue too..."

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

View attachment 557167

This has me pondering a bit…

Strictly speaking, rape is defined as having sexual intercourse with someone, without the consent of that person. Broadly, it can be taken to cover other sexual activities than strictly inserting a man's Tab A into a woman's Slot B without the consent of one participant or the other, but the defining characteristic is the lack of full consent.

Lack of consent is usually understood to involve force, threats of force, incapacitating the victim with the use of drugs or alcohol, involving minors who cannot legally consent, and so on.

Would the use of social shame to intimidate someone into sexual activity constitute rape? If a lesbian has sex with a “trans woman” because he has convinced her that refusing to do so would make her a “transphobic bigot”, would that constitute rape? It seems to me that it would.

Holeefuk. And those lesbians had to acquiesce for fear of being called transphobes. :laughing0301:

"Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out. Several have spoken to the BBC, along with trans women who are concerned about the issue too..."

'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'

View attachment 557167

The total elimination of women is a goal of the left.

Lesbian women claim they're being pressured into sex by some trans women​

I guess they would call that transexual harassment.

Forum List

Back