Lesbian feminist woman leaves the insane progressive left

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Personally, I think she kinda hot, even if she has stubby fingers and no nails. But she have a cute little horse face, big beautiful eyes, and a nice mane. I could up get inside that, maybe even a threesome with another woman. :04:

"Arielle Scarcella, a self-professed lesbian feminist who’s been labeled a “trans-exclusionary radical feminist” (TERF) — which is essentially a slur for feminists who oppose transgender radicalism — announced in a video last week that she’s leaving the so-called “progressive” left over its growing insanity.

“Hi, I’m Arielle, I’m a lesbian and I don’t think gender is a social construct,” the video begins. “I don’t think cis-straight white men are evil. I don’t believe that general preferences are transphobic or that there are 97 genders...”

Video for both parties: 'I'm a lesbian woman & I'm leaving the INSANE progressive left'

Transexualism is a slap in the face to homosexuality if you think about it.

Personally, I think she kinda hot, even if she has stubby fingers and no nails. But she have a cute little horse face, big beautiful eyes, and a nice mane. I could up get inside that, maybe even a threesome with another woman. :04:

"Arielle Scarcella, a self-professed lesbian feminist who’s been labeled a “trans-exclusionary radical feminist” (TERF) — which is essentially a slur for feminists who oppose transgender radicalism — announced in a video last week that she’s leaving the so-called “progressive” left over its growing insanity.

“Hi, I’m Arielle, I’m a lesbian and I don’t think gender is a social construct,” the video begins. “I don’t think cis-straight white men are evil. I don’t believe that general preferences are transphobic or that there are 97 genders...”

Video for both parties: 'I'm a lesbian woman & I'm leaving the INSANE progressive left'

There's 1!

How long did it take you to find her?

New Topics

Forum List

Back