Leon Peon etta blocking officers from testifying at attack hearings

whitewash.jpg

U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”

“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”
That doesn't mean it wasn't pre-planned, it just means they didn't have any Intel about the planning stages of it.

What that suggests to me is:

Either the C.I.A. Spy Network didn't/couldn't do their job OR the Administration is lying.

U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.

That doesn't mean it wasn't pre-planned, it just means they didn't have any Intel about the planning stages of it.

Either the C.I.A. Spy Network didn't/couldn't do their job OR the Administration is lying.
In your dishonesty, you seem to have missed something!!! I made it bigger and red to help you.

You are incapable of admitting the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back