Lego's is standing for social justice!

I started a thread on this yesterday and it got sent to the 'RUBBER ROOM'

Turns out part of the story is true, part of it is false. At the moment my understanding is they are NOT pulling the merchandise off of shelves, but they ARE suspending any promotions for the pieces.

That's right everyone, legos is now pulling all of the police related legos off the shelves to let children know that the police are evil.

Reminds me of Vietnam Vets who were drafted by the government, forced to fight in a war, and come home to be spit on because of a few lousy soldiers who committed war crimes.

God how we all love the Left.
First they came after the marbles and we said nothing. Then they came after the jacks and we said nothing. Then they came after the paddle balls and we said nothing. When they came after the Legos; there was nobody left to say anything.

From the source in the OP:

"To be clear, the items are still available for purchase. It was only promotions for such products that were stopped. "

The OP is a lie.
My bad, lego is still making money off what they have already made, but are making people think they are taking a social justice stand by removing the promotions.

So you see, they are both greedy and hypocritical. You can't beat that with a stick!

You support the blob who is both greedy and hypocritical in addition to being a pervert.... You should be pleased.
Better than any idiot you support.

Forum List

Back