Legion of Mary

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear

Legion of Mary​

yesterday was a man here from legion of mary, he was a bit weird, he told me to go on construction to work because im strong, i told him i just look big but it is only fat and that i worked physically on a gas station and that it was too hard for me, he said i should work out i said i do work out and he said i need to work out very much not only a little. but in the end i made it into the group, on monday im going for prayer with the group. i guess he was a older businessman from the black party or blue party, obviously such guys wont like immigrants who dont work, they will think you cheat or you are lazy. but anyways no one will like you if you dont work. yugoslavs like serbs and croats would also tell me that i dont work, or dont like that. my dad used to say who doesnt work shouldnt eat, it is the same in serbia.

I received a Mary medall. And I can go to the group, he said it is a small group in my town of 3-4 people. On Monday in the forenoon Im meeting them the first time.

I was there today it was mostly prayers and some protocol like what they did and what they will do next

I have a small task now I study and pray the rosary and supply people with booklets and miraculous medals

Forum List

Back