Legendary singer’s granddaughter claims Kamala Harris ‘bullied’ her mother to the point of near suicide

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The granddaughter of legendary jazz singer and civil rights activist Nina Simone is accusing Vice President Kamala Harris of stealing the family estate and giving it to “white people.” She claims that Harris “bullied” her mother in court to the point of near suicide.

“Nina’s granddaughter here,” ReAnna Simone Kelly tweeted on Saturday after someone asked why a Twitter account was created for the late singer. “My family doesn’t run her estate anymore. It was taken away from us [and] given to white people. Our family name was DRAGGED in the media. We get NO royalties, nothing. Wanna hold someone accountable? Ask Kamala Harris why she came for my family.”

“Ask her why she separated my family. Ask her why my grandmothers estate is in SHAMBLES now. Ask her why we as her family no longer own the rights to anything,” Simone Kelly demanded. “Ask her why she bullied my mother in court and my mom almost killed herself from the depression,” she added.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ..

RéAnna Simone Kelly

You mean she could have mentioned it last year, when shit that this counted?

It’s 2021, and Joe is failing. Harris is likely to be president soon. The granddaughter’s timing is way off.

qBniWCB.jpg

It's just a good think she does not need our vote to stay in power.

"Citing court documents, the outlet reports that Harris sought to surcharge Lisa Simone Kelly nearly $6 million, as well as more than $2.5 million in interest, before the parties agreed for her to relinquish rights to her mother's work as well as the title of estate administrator."

Sounds like Kamala Harris extorted Lisa Simone Kelly into turning over her rights to her mother's estate
and I'm still wondering how Kamala Harris got involved in this French matter to begin with.

Another instance of Kamala Harris misusing her authority to bully people. What a winner Joe picked.
I'm now hoping Joe can at least approximate a capable sentient human being until his term officially ends to avoid making this monster a president.

How is any of this a "conspiracy theory"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back