Legal warfare by the democrat party....Republicans...will do this too if the democrats won't stop...and they won't....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The list of Republicans who have had the legal system used against them as a tool of the democrat party is growing.....now, a republican member of the democrat party, liz cheney, is using her Soviet Show trial to attack her Primary Challenger.....

Tom Delay, Sarah Palin, many others, even the leading Republican in the Michigan governors race, have been the targets of legal warfare by the democrats....

They have set the rules...now the Republicans need to go after them the same way...

It didn't have to be like this...but we didn't start it...

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) appears to have used the January 6 committee as a political weapon against her primary opponent.

The pendulum swings both ways and when one side does something like this you can rest assured the other will go at it even bigger when it's their turn in power.

Stupid shortsighted fools.

We didn't start the fire.

That said limp-dick GOPers need their balls to drop and live by the feud on the dems.

Any GOPer that refers to dems as "my friends across the isle" should be primiried.

The pendulum swings both ways and when one side does something like this you can rest assured the other will go at it even bigger when it's their turn in power.

Stupid shortsighted fools.
You don't get it. The Democrat Party is actually run by Marxists (Communists) and their tactics won't just be various legal actions, they will also be using illegal tactics behind the scenes as well. They are going to do their best to ensure that in the future, there will no longer be opposing political parties. It will be a One-Party government only. Once they get the public disarmed in whatever way they can, the draconian Communist laws will follow. The current so-called Democrat Party is the enemy of the Constitution and anyone siding with it.

I don't know if I can stomach a "tit for tat", "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" exchange. If it comes to real blows, maybe, but this is just politics.

The real winning hand is whoever can sway the masses. To do that, the media needs to be exposed and equalized.

I don't know if I can stomach a "tit for tat", "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" exchange. If it comes to real blows, maybe, but this is just politics.

The real winning hand is whoever can sway the masses. To do that, the media needs to be exposed and equalized.

If they are arresting republicans before elections...how exactly do you sway the masses?

they just arrested the Republican leading in the republican primary, and liz cheney just went after the Republican campaign manager of her primary opponent....using the Jan. 6 show trial to do it.....

The barbarian hordes don't stand a chance against properly maintained shotguns.

We don't have mob rule in this country. For a reason.

Even if the GOP wins the House in November, will there be enough "real men" to do what's needed to be done? I doubt it.

Democrats have the advantage. They have the mainstream media and the Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters that analyzes every word spoken by (only) republicans and searches for dirt on republicans with a little army of researchers. Republicans have no such entity.

Democrats have the advantage. They have the mainstream media and the Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters that analyzes every word spoken by (only) republicans and searches for dirt on republicans with a little army of researchers. Republicans have no such entity.
Elon Musk is a libertarian.

Just sayin... :)

Forum List

Back