Lefty!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Did you ever end up getting Rilo Kiley's "The Execution of all Things"? I'm still listening to it all these months later, it's by far their best album.

Also worth checking out are Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins, which I think you probably already have (at least I see that you're Myspace friends with them), and The Elected's "Sun, Sun, Sun". It's the side project of Rilo Kiley's guitarist, Blake Sennet. It's got kind of a country/70's AM radio pop type feel to it. Check out the song "Not Going Home" if you've never heard them, it's a good track.

i haven't heard Rilo Kiley's "The Execution of all Things" only because everytime i go to get cd's no one has it. it's on my cd's to get list but because i have to order it it has had to wait. it's number 2 on the list of cd's i have to order it. It's right behind little steven's "born again savage". when the list hits 5 cd's to order i'll order them. it's at 3 now. i usually wait till i've got a few to order before i shop online. i've heard but i don't own the jenny lewis album. it's another one i have to order. i saw them on lettermen and i must say the watson twins are the creepy kind of twins. in other jenny lewis news the Wizard is coming to dvd this augest! i've haven't heard the Elected's cd. i've been sidetracked lately and i'm way behind on my music.

in other jenny lewis news the Wizard is coming to dvd this augest!

Woo-hoo! I will be first in line to get that. I haven't seen it since it was popular I wonder how well it's aged...

Dan said:
Woo-hoo! I will be first in line to get that. I haven't seen it since it was popular I wonder how well it's aged...

i've got it on tape and i watched it about 4-6 weeks ago and it's still pretty good. it's little on the dated because of the references about nintendo but overall the main part of the story about fred savage's little brother and the dynamic between christian slater and beau bridges still make it worth watching.it has more heart then i remember the movie having. maybe being older and seeing it you pick it up more easily but it's still good. it's listed as being only 12 bucks and it's being released on 8/22 so save your pennies and mark your calender!

Forum List

Back