Lefty must be destroyed for being a trump supporter

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

Thomas Bosco, the owner of the Indian Road Cafe in Upper Manhattan, is by all accounts a good-natured man and a fair employer. When employees can't find child care, he welcomes children to the restaurant and finds a place for them where they can be supervised. His cafe had become a haven for progressives, and when the protests started, Bosco hung a black lives matter flag in the window.

But when he told a reporter at MSNBC during an interview - he claims he had believed that the comment wasn't going to be aired - that he had voted for President Trump in 2016, the comment unleashed the hounds on him, and he soon found his business and livelihood facing a boycott as angry former patrons - including two drag queens who had hosted bingo nights at the cafe for years - launched a boycott.

Read about the tolerant folk at enemy of the workers revolution ...blacklisted by the ministry of truth
Zero hedge

Snip

Thomas Bosco, the owner of the Indian Road Cafe in Upper Manhattan, is by all accounts a good-natured man and a fair employer. When employees can't find child care, he welcomes children to the restaurant and finds a place for them where they can be supervised. His cafe had become a haven for progressives, and when the protests started, Bosco hung a black lives matter flag in the window.

But when he told a reporter at MSNBC during an interview - he claims he had believed that the comment wasn't going to be aired - that he had voted for President Trump in 2016, the comment unleashed the hounds on him, and he soon found his business and livelihood facing a boycott as angry former patrons - including two drag queens who had hosted bingo nights at the cafe for years - launched a boycott.

Read about the tolerant folk at enemy of the workers revolution ...blacklisted by the ministry of truth
Zero hedge

Progressive Fascists are the most intolerant.

Progressive Fascists are the most intolerant.
Notice the clientele

two Drag Queens?

these are people with severe emotional problems

real freaks

and now the freak show is turning on him
Homos are violent animals
Many antifa are trans freaks

He should of been a shy Trump supporter ?

Snip

Zero hedge

Libs don't realize that people are afraid to say their Trump supporters. But not at the ballot box.

Snip

Zero hedge

Libs don't realize that people are afraid to say their Trump supporters. But not at the ballot box.
I keep sayin I think they're in for another shocker in Nov ..
They're gonna have to massivly cheat to beat da donald

Snip

Zero hedge

They'll really be WOKE on 11/4/2020 when hordes of black and browns vote Trump.

Defund the Police....BAWWWHAHA

Snip

Zero hedge

I can't wait to see the demographic breakdown of a historic landslide by Trump

Before I joined here I lurked for awhile. I was looking for a place where the libs debate and had some smarts. So I joined.

Boy was I hoodwinked. I was lied to. I was scammed. You sure fooled me a good one here. I demand restitution for this mirage I was fed.

Snip

Zero hedge

I can't wait to see the demographic breakdown of a historic landslide by Trump
Burning down religious artifacts will go over real well with the mostly CATHOLIC Hispanic voters.

Even MS 13 crosses themselves before they slice you like a hot dog.

How many are out there

Another trend :cool:

We're gonna need a bigger basket

We have the best baskets ...bigly

looters.jpeg

Forum List

Back