Leftwing Media Try to Block OANN from White House Briefing Room

Of course, you never fail to bash Trump when the opportunity presents itself.
Correct, just as I did with Obama. And for that, I was regularly called a "racist" by the Regressive Left.

With you talk radio Trumpsters, I'm a commie. Or whatever.

I'm just honest. Someone like you wouldn't understand.

Nutters on both ends can be so similar. Maybe knowing that is why you're so pissy.
the last thing you are is honest. but way to play the game.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

You Proglodytes are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
White House Correspondents’ Association boots OAN from briefing rotation
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.

Yeah, we know... You'd boot anyone who doesn't think like you.

Tell us, what makes MSNBC, or CNN, or FOXNews legitimate?

Hmm. Well, let's see, Fox does lean right but I've never their reporters make shit up or troll. Like CNN and MSNBC if they print or say something factually inaccurate, they issue a retraction. Fox may do it a little grudgingly but they do it.
Accountability. That's what makes a legitimate news source. OAN and Chanel Rion are neither legitimate nor a news source. She works for an alt-right troll publication. It wouldn't matter who was in the White House, Republican or Democrat. I'd laugh her and her organization out the door.

Honestly, spare me the fake news, MSM, or any other right wing BS about the news media.
I sincerely don't care what you think.

You do realize that WE don't care what you think ither, right? You're simply another true hack who thinks that everything he types should simply be taken as gospel.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

Can't Trump just tell them to SEAT HER ?

No. That would violate the Constitution. If he could, Trump would pack the room with "friendly" reporters who lob him soft questions.

snip...

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.

Hmm. Well, let's see, Fox does lean right but I've never their reporters make shit up or troll. Like CNN and MSNBC if they print or say something factually inaccurate, they issue a retraction. Fox may do it a little grudgingly but they do it.
Accountability. That's what makes a legitimate news source. OAN and Chanel Rion are neither legitimate nor a news source. She works for an alt-right troll publication. It wouldn't matter who was in the White House, Republican or Democrat. I'd laugh her and her organization out the door.

Honestly, spare me the fake news, MSM, or any other right wing BS about the news media.

So if you work for publication that is not in par with your political view, you're not legitimate.

But if you work for those I agree with, regardless if they're flat out lying, spinning, insinuating, or creating conspiracies, you're legitimate.

OK, I got it.

snip...

No. That would violate the Constitution. If he could, Trump would pack the room with "friendly" reporters who lob him soft questions.

What the Constitution has to do with presidential briefings and news pool?

snip...

Cite the specific amendment to prove your claim.

snip...

Freedom of the press! Unless it's the press we don't like!

snip...

Freedom of the press! Unless it's the press we don't like!

Exactly

snip...

Trump could make her the White House press secretary if he wanted to.

snip...

Yes he could. Personally I believe he calls on them to yank the chains of those other morons.

snip...

So if you work for publication that is not in par with your political view, you're not legitimate.

But if you work for those I agree with, regardless if they're flat out lying, spinning, insinuating, or creating conspiracies, you're legitimate.

OK, I got it.

Again, there are plenty of legitimate conservative media outlets that deserve a seat in the room.
The troll organization isn't one of them.

snip...

OK, I got it.

Again, there are plenty of legitimate conservative media outlets that deserve a seat in the room.
The troll organization isn't one of them.

(shrugs) You'll live. We don't care what you think.

snip...

Yes he could. Personally I believe he calls on them to yank the chains of those other morons.

Media, especially on the left, has been hard on Trump since he announced candidacy. As they should. They should ask every question possible, and let him answer.

The problem is not that they're hard on him, but they're insinuating, spinning and lying about what he has done or said, and creating events that have never happened in order to harm him, or to remove him from office. And when he fights back their lies, they're accusing him of threatening their first amendment right, that lead to another non existent scandal. There should be accountability for the media too, and we don't have that.

snip...

Media, especially on the left, has been hard on Trump since he announced candidacy. As they should. They should ask every question possible, and let him answer.

The problem is not that they're hard on him, but they're insinuating, spinning and lying about what he has done or said, and creating events that have never happened in order to harm him, or to remove him from office. And when he fights back their lies, they're accusing him of threatening their first amendment right, that lead to another non existent scandal. There should be accountability for the media too, and we don't have that.
You should read Kim Strassel's book about the 'resistance' and the TDS on the left .

snip...

Oann is a known conspiracy theory site.

What's next, the national enquirer getting press credentials?
Liberal Dictionary
================================================
Conspiracy theory - telling the truth about leftists.
No, Son. We all use the same dictionary.

snip...

the alt right is an imaginary thing invented by mentally ill progressives,,,and republicans are on the left,,just not as far left as dems,,,

and of course she needs a good spanking for what she did,,,
You are alt right. You just don't like the name.

snip...

Oann is a known conspiracy theory site.

What's next, the national enquirer getting press credentials?
Liberal Dictionary
================================================
Conspiracy theory - telling the truth about leftists.
No, Son. We all use the same dictionary.
No we don't, turd. Leftwingers have their own special definitions for many words.

Forum List

Back