Leftwing Media Try to Block OANN from White House Briefing Room

Today's journalism, is a mockery of the institution of journalism. Long gone are the days of the days of a journalism looking for the truth and doing a balanced hard news story. Today's journalism is lazy, short on facts and long on opinion. That goes for all the major news outlets.
Yep.

Unfortunately, the people who have been foolishly sold on the idea that we're in a "war" are fine with that.

quote-in-war-truth-is-the-first-casualty-aeschylus-38-65-89.jpg

I know this will be considered Deep State Fake News 'n stuff -- even though there is plenty of video -- but it's pretty amazing:

Heheheh - At 2:15 .... The LOOKS on the faces of actual journalists when the OAN chickie was flipping the softball. :D

Outraged she isn't a lemming like them.

Nope, embarrassed for their profession.
I'll be you were one of those clowns who believed Jiffy Gannon Guckert was a "journalist" too! :cool-45:

bush_monica_moment.1.jpg

Of course, you never fail to bash Trump when the opportunity presents itself.
Correct, just as I did with Obama. And for that, I was regularly called a "racist" by the Regressive Left.

With you talk radio Trumpsters, I'm a commie. Or whatever.

I'm just honest. Someone like you wouldn't understand.

Nutters on both ends can be so similar. Maybe knowing that is why you're so pissy.

Last edited:
"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

You Proglodytes are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Rion is right. Leftist media narrative is in sync with CCP propaganda.

"OANN has most recently been the victim of blatant viewpoint discrimination at the hands of the leftwing White House Correspondents Association (WHCA), which arbitrarily voted on April 1st to bar OANN’s White House correspondent Chanel Rion from the daily White House Coronavirus Task Force press briefings. Her “sin” was asking President Trump a question that hit too close to home, after various White House correspondents had used the race card against President Trump for calling the virus that originated in China the “Chinese virus.” At the March 19th briefing, after introducing the concern that “major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives,” Rion asked President Trump to comment. “It amazes me when I read the things that I read,” President Trump replied. "

snip...

"he leftwing media retaliated against OANN’s White House correspondent for speaking truth to power. First, an anonymous note was left on Rion’s desk asking her whether she thought her question was helpful in halting the spread of the coronavirus. Three days later, the White House Correspondents Association mandated that the seat assigned to OANN since 2017, which for years was shared by only one other news organization, now accommodate five networks, including Al Jazeera. OANN’s seat was singled out for such treatment. On March 23rd, OANN was placed in the “supplemental Seat Rotation,” a shared seat with a total of 10 media outlets. OANN for all intents and purposes lost any reasonable opportunity to participate in the briefings as a result of the WHCA’s discriminatory edict. When OANN managed to secure an invitation from the White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham for Rion to stand in the back of the briefing room, the White House Correspondents Association dropped the hammer and sought to close the briefing room door to OANN altogether.

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
White House Correspondents’ Association boots OAN from briefing rotation
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.

Yeah, we know... You'd boot anyone who doesn't think like you.

Tell us, what makes MSNBC, or CNN, or FOXNews legitimate?

snip...

I'd have banned her too. Just for terminal stupidity. But it looks like she wanted to buy into the right wing mantra that this wasn't a big deal.
republicans are left wing not right wing,,,common mistake among kool ade drinkers,,,

OAN represents the rightest of the alt-right. She violated rules of spacing and they booted her for it.
I'd have booted her just because she represents a bunch of alt-right trolls. No reason to legitimize OAN.

Who cares. They have every RIGHT to be there. Your leftist press needs to have their credentials removed for this crap.
Where did they get the right to be there?

snip...

Who cares. They have every RIGHT to be there. Your leftist press needs to have their credentials removed for this crap.

They asked their Cheeto Jesus "nice" questions - AKA throwing softballs that even a Dotard could tee up on. :)

snip...

Oann is a known conspiracy theory site.

What's next, the national enquirer getting press credentials?

Let's see... Which networks promoted Russia collusion conspiracy? How about dossier? How about Stormy? How about Cohen? How about Ukraine phone call?

OMG, Trump had two scoops of ice cream. REEEEEE

1580268247795.jpg

No, that isn't why they were banned

The White House Correspondents’ Association said on Wednesday it was booting a media outlet from its rotation of news organizations that get seats in the White House briefing room after one of its reporters twice defied social-distancing policies amid the coronavirus pandemic.

snip...

She must have been right on target.... to get this type of coordinated response from the China propaganda arm..
Under strict guidelines jointly imposed last month by White House officials and the White House Correspondents’ Association, which represents journalists, access to the cramped briefing room is now restricted to about 15 reporters each day to enforce social-distancing measures amid the coronavirus crisis, and several smaller news organizations can rotate in only once every several days.

And it wasn’t OANN’s turn on Tuesday. Nor on Wednesday, when Rion showed up in the room again — prompting the correspondents’ association to vote to remove OANN from the rotation.

The White House Correspondents’ Association said on Wednesday it was booting a media outlet from its rotation of news organizations that get seats in the White House briefing room after one of its reporters twice defied social-distancing policies amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Your source is better than my source eh? Not a game I play

Your source is better than my source eh? Not a game I play

You're free to dispute it with evidence at any time

snip...

They asked their Cheeto Jesus "nice" questions - AKA throwing softballs that even a Dotard could tee up on. :)
ROFL! You must be watching Trump's press conferences in some other universe.

Last edited:

snip...

Yeah, we know... You'd boot anyone who doesn't think like you.

Tell us, what makes MSNBC, or CNN, or FOXNews legitimate?

Hmm. Well, let's see, Fox does lean right but I've never their reporters make shit up or troll. Like CNN and MSNBC if they print or say something factually inaccurate, they issue a retraction. Fox may do it a little grudgingly but they do it.
Accountability. That's what makes a legitimate news source. OAN and Chanel Rion are neither legitimate nor a news source. She works for an alt-right troll publication. It wouldn't matter who was in the White House, Republican or Democrat. I'd laugh her and her organization out the door.

Honestly, spare me the fake news, MSM, or any other right wing BS about the news media.
I sincerely don't care what you think.

snip...

You'd have to ban all the left wingers....especially ACOSTA if terminal stupidity is a bar.

snip...

Remember the 3d glasses you wear for 3d movies.

These guys where TDS glasses.

snip...

It's not like we haven't been calling flues, or plagues from their origination over the last several thousand years. We had the American Plague, London Plague, Asian Flu, Spanish Flu, German Measles, West Nile Virus, Japanese Encephalitis, Ebola Virus, Lyme Disease and Guinea Worm. For some reason now it is not politically correct, it is now racist. So now we need to go back in history and rename all the racist diseases.
Spanish Flu didn't come from Spain and was blamed on Spain as propaganda...

German Measles is actually called Rubella today and was called German because Germany was the first to identify it.

Ebola was named 38 years ago after a river.

Thing is this virus has a name... it is COVID-19 (while cornavirus is used it is a more general term). Calling it the Chinese virus is fundamentally wrong as that is not its name.

Why do some keep calling it that? Just to piss of China, I don't think it is racist, just a term to cause division and to deflect from the piss poor job the White house has done containing it. This could just as easily be called The Trump Virus in US.

So do you want all the right leaning calling it Chinese virus, left leaning people calling Trump Virus OR just call it COVID-19 (or Coronavirus) which we have been calling for the last 3 months.
What is the motive now to rename the virus that the world already has a name for?
Is this about solving the problem or playing politics?
looks like german measles has a name. and yet, you're losing your argument right there.

When you have the likes of acosta and the other shameless purveyors of Fake News, OANN would be a welcome offset to the marxist shitstains.

Picture the kenyan klown fielding questions that begin with "Given your tendency to put a positive spin on things..."

Didn't happen. He would have lost his shit at that lack of respect for the office, not to mention the complete disregard for affirmative action. Trump is showing some off-the-charts restraint for not having some of these fuckwits thrown down the stairs and dragged thru the streets.....

Just sayin'...

Trump lies.

Media picks up on it and asks a question on it.

Trump gets found out.

Trump insults reporter...

Trump supporters claim a win...

Where are the tests that anyone can get?
Why are frontline staff saying thet don't have enough PPE?

What is there actual plan... If Fauci and Blix were not there the whole thing would fall like a piece of shit...
or not

snip...

Remember the 3d glasses you wear for 3d movies.

These guys where TDS glasses.
dude, that's hilarious.

Forum List

Back