Leftists, why do you support the censorship of opinions you dont agree with?

Trump threw Epstein out of Mara Lago.
If he threw him out of Mar a Lago for being predatory towards underage girls, why didn't he tell the police about it?

Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

While speculation abounds, an attorney who represented many of Epstein’s victims the first time around credits Donald Trump for helping him build his case against Epstein.

An interview with the attorney, Bradley Edwards, has resurfaced and is making the rounds on social media.

Epstein ended up apologizing and settling the Edwards’ civil lawsuits.

ATTORNEY WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN​

Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

Trump threw Epstein out of Mara Lago.
If he threw him out of Mar a Lago for being predatory towards underage girls, why didn't he tell the police about it?

Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein

While speculation abounds, an attorney who represented many of Epstein’s victims the first time around credits Donald Trump for helping him build his case against Epstein.

An interview with the attorney, Bradley Edwards, has resurfaced and is making the rounds on social media.

Epstein ended up apologizing and settling the Edwards’ civil lawsuits.

ATTORNEY WHO SUED EPSTEIN CREDITED TRUMP WITH HELPING HIM BUILD A CASE AGAINST EPSTEIN​

Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”
Don't confuse colfax_m{D} with facts.

How does it make the nation stronger? It is very strange it me.

What you're referring to is "shunning", and it's a valid way for a society to self-moderate. It may be stupid. Sometime society is stupid. But it's an entirely voluntary form of censure and beats coercive mandates from the state.

Because you disagree with someone?

Because lots of different reasons.

Obama was against Gay marriage in 2009, so he is a homophobe and should be cancelled.

If you say so. You're free to shun him if you think it's important. That's the point.
I understand your point about shunning on an individual level and with boycotting businesses. What we have now, due to our amazing technology and our political influencers who happen to have deep pockets, it’s way beyond choosing to shun someone or entity based upon full disclosure of facts. It’s now become good luck finding the truth. That goes a lot deeper and is wrong imo. Gaining knowledge shouldn’t involve jumping through hoops and spending hours of research online seeking primary evidence for one topic…. unless one enjoys doing so of course.

What you're referring to is "shunning", and it's a valid way for a society to self-moderate. It may be stupid. Sometime society is stupid. But it's an entirely voluntary form of censure and beats coercive mandates from the state.

Because you disagree with someone?

Obama was against Gay marriage in 2009, so he is a homophobe and should be cancelled.
Obama changed his mind. This nation was built by cancel culture. Literally.

Ask the Native Nations.
Obama didn't change his mind. He changed what he said. Obama has no convictions. He's a classic Democrat hypocrite hack.

You're a Communist. You know nothing of logic.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a "Communist".

But you didn't answer the question.

We are to believe.

Hunter had three laptops.
He kept incriminating info on all three.
They all broke down at the same time
He brought them to a repair shop instead of his company's IT Department
Then totally forgot they were there.
All without leaving any evidence he ever visited the shop.
And the Laptops happen to have the VERY SAME info that Russian Intelligence had been trying to sell to Guiliani the year before.

Or it just replaces mandates from the state, by proxy, as a tool for the state.

Last edited:
When I believe in what I say then I don’t need to squelch what you say. I can read and decide.

How does it make the nation stronger? It is very strange to me.

Disagreeing with Modern Gender Theory is a hate crime?

Just overt lies, slander and insane conspiracy theories. They do lot of damage. Think Lashon Hara.
As long as your commie ass is not the arbiter of truth.

Trump has tried to stop the publication of five books and he tried to get the DOJ to go after commedians who made jokes about him.

Or it just replaces mandates from the state, by proxy, as a tool for the state.

Yeah - but why shouldn't private interests be allowed to do that? If there's coercion going on, sure - that's wrong. But what I see is that people, some of them business owners, are just tired of the Trumpster bullshit. That's allowed, right?

How is it any different than Fox News being tired of liberals' nonsense and calling them on it. They aren't acting as proxies for the state - they're just responding to their customers' frustrations. I see FB and other companies doing the same. They might be wrong, I might disagree with them, but it's not some "deep state" conspiracy.

Last edited:
You're a Communist. You know nothing of logic.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a "Communist".

But you didn't answer the question.

We are to believe.

Hunter had three laptops.
He kept incriminating info on all three.
They all broke down at the same time
He brought them to a repair shop instead of his company's IT Department
Then totally forgot they were there.
All without leaving any evidence he ever visited the shop.
And the Laptops happen to have the VERY SAME info that Russian Intelligence had been trying to sell to Guiliani the year before.
No, only the people who support Communism are Communists. Don't like it when I point it out? Stop being a Communist.

Meanwhile, Hunter's a Democrat. The FBI isn't going to do anything about it.

Forum List

Back