Leftists, why do you support the censorship of opinions you dont agree with?

How does it make the nation stronger? It is very strange to me.
I DON'T support the censorship of opinions I don't agree with. I do support the removal of lies and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories from social media.
In other words, you support the censorship of opinions you don't agree with.
Maybe you should become familiar with the difference between the words 'fact' and 'opinion' before you misrepresent what others have said.
Your understanding of the facts is purely an opinion, moron.
In other words, lies and opinions are the exactly the same in your world. And you call me a moron :auiqs.jpg:

Disagreeing with Modern Gender Theory is a hate crime?
This fails as a strawman fallacy.

The ‘left’ does not advocate for ‘censorship’ – the notion is a lie.
the left is so pro censorship its insane...trump isnt on twitter anymore...inconvenient truth

So, they don't want to publish his lies anymore?
They have the right.
In freedom public decides for itself what are lies. In censorship and oppression the publisher nanny states instead

The public doesn't decide what is truth and what are lies.
Am I commenting right now Sunday morning on 4/11/2011?
The public doesn't get to decide it's actually Tuesday the 13th.
Private companies don't have to publish anything they don't want to.
In a free society like we used to have the public chose what it considered to be true or false. Now publication platforms are making that decision for us very arbitrarily and mostly tied to politics

I find it fascinating that one can say the 2016 election was stolen, but not the 2020 election.

Its overt hypocrisy.
Yea that is a great point
It is equally unproven about the stealing of either election so both comments should carry equal weight and durability but one does not because of politics.

the left is so pro censorship its insane...trump isnt on twitter anymore...inconvenient truth

They have the right.
In freedom public decides for itself what are lies. In censorship and oppression the publisher nanny states instead

In a free society like we used to have the public chose what it considered to be true or false. Now publication platforms are making that decision for us very arbitrarily and mostly tied to politics

You should really get another teacher for gaslighting, the one you have, SUCKS.

The only time the "public' chose what the truth was, was in 1692, during the Salem witch trials.
They choose every time they vote, moron.
Sure they do.

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall," President Donald Trump said on June 16, 2015 "Mark my words," he said.

"When during the campaign, I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this. I never meant they're going to write out a check," Trump told reporters at the White House.

But in April 2016, Trump’s campaign outlined the steps he would take to compel Mexico to pay the US “$5-10 billion” to fund a border wall.

“It’s an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,” the memo said.

They have the right.

I find it fascinating that one can say the 2016 election was stolen, but not the 2020 election.

Its overt hypocrisy.
It is equally unproven about the stealing of either election so both comments should carry equal weight and durability but one does not because of politics.

They have the right.

The only time the "public' chose what the truth was, was in 1692, during the Salem witch trials.
Sure they do.

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall," President Donald Trump said on June 16, 2015 "Mark my words," he said.

"When during the campaign, I would say Mexico is going to pay for it, obviously I never said this. I never meant they're going to write out a check," Trump told reporters at the White House.

But in April 2016, Trump’s campaign outlined the steps he would take to compel Mexico to pay the US “$5-10 billion” to fund a border wall.

“It’s an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,” the memo said.
What's your point, shit for brains?

I DON'T support the censorship of opinions I don't agree with. I do support the removal of lies and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories from social media.

So you've taken the oath!
"In leftist Big Tech I Trust."
What a dotard.
I guess your oath would be "please lie to me, I'm good with it and I want to believe".

My oath is freedom of speech. Not your Stalinist censorship.

They have the right.

Its overt hypocrisy.

They have the right.

Sure they do.

That figures, another confused Trumper.
Gullible Q NUT's vote for proven liars.

Twitter, Facebook, Google .. it's pretty obvious they censor free speech, hell they're nothing more than modern day left wing gestapo.

Twitter, Facebook and Google are private entities.

The real problem with them is that they are too cheap to actual censor anything.

So a liberal buddy of mine is in Facebook jail this week because he quoted a line from "There Will Be Blood" in a thread about movie quotes. Anyone who read the post in context knows he wasn't threatening anyone, but the old algorithm put him in Facebook Jail.

So. Fox News. One News. Really credible sources. So you found three cases. Wow.

Okay. We have hundreds of thousands of cases of Catholic Priests molesting children. When do we ban Catholicism? I mean, seems fair to me.

Or maybe we should just put Catholic Churches on a predator warning list.

So. Fox News. One News. Really credible sources. So you found three cases. Wow.

Okay. We have hundreds of thousands of cases of Catholic Priests molesting children. When do we ban Catholicism? I mean, seems fair to me.

Or maybe we should just put Catholic Churches on a predator warning list.
me: your willful ignorance does not alter reality

you: NUH UH DOES TO

Re: Catholic priests being sexual predators, put them on the sex offender registry. But you'd rather shut down the church, wouldn't you? After all, they teach that there is a God higher than your god -- government.

Heresy!

So far Trump has tried to stop the publication of five books... The latest being "Landslide".

Re: Catholic priests being sexual predators, put them on the sex offender registry. But you'd rather shut down the church, wouldn't you? After all, they teach that there is a God higher than your god -- government.

I wouldn't mind banning the Catholic Church, but that would be harsh.

So you want to punish all Trans people because MAYBE a couple might have done something untoward. Let's apply that to all groups...

Oh, yeah, there is no God. I checked.

I wouldn't mind banning the Catholic Church, but that would be harsh.

So you want to punish all Trans people because MAYBE a couple might have done something untoward. Let's apply that to all groups...

Oh, yeah, there is no God. I checked.
"So you want to punish all Trans people..."

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

But if you didn't lie, you wouldn't be you.

Sure you do, you want to force all Trans people to use the bathroom you want them to use, not the one they feel comfortable using, because some supposed incidents of child molestation.

Meanwhile, the RCC has had THOUSANDS of cases of child molestation, and you don't want to punish them at all. It engaged in a world-wide effort to cover up the crimes.

Um, yeah, if the goal is to cause hate.

The better question is, why are you so invested in hating Trans people?

What does it get you?

How does it make your life better in any way, shape or form?
Saying a dude in a dress is a mentally ill dude is not hate speech

They have the right.

Its overt hypocrisy.

They have the right.

Sure they do.

Biden kept telling everyone he is a moderate Dem. Or Center left. He has lied on so many counts.

Sure it is. The fact that you are even taking time out of your day to hate on a person who is otherwise not bothering you in any way is pretty hateful.

So, a dude thinks he's a lady. How does this effect your life in any way, shape, or form. I mean, just because you picked up a shemale at a bar that one time, we totally believe you have a case of the Not-Gays.

They have the right.

Its overt hypocrisy.

They have the right.

Sure they do.

Biden kept telling everyone he is a moderate Dem. Or Center left. He has lied on so many counts.
Biden likely was 20 years ago, when republicans weren't obstructing everything under the sun.
That has all changed now, he is stupid for trying to work with republicans, they're working to weaken everything, that even their own constituents agree with.

Sure you do, you want to force all Trans people to use the bathroom you want them to use, not the one they feel comfortable using, because some supposed incidents of child molestation.

Meanwhile, the RCC has had THOUSANDS of cases of child molestation, and you don't want to punish them at all. It engaged in a world-wide effort to cover up the crimes.
It's always funny when someone who can't think for himself insists he knows what I'm thinking.

Run along, boy. You suck at this.

Sure it is. The fact that you are even taking time out of your day to hate on a person who is otherwise not bothering you in any way is pretty hateful.

So, a dude thinks he's a lady. How does this effect your life in any way, shape, or form. I mean, just because you picked up a shemale at a bar that one time, we totally believe you have a case of the Not-Gays.
Why do leftists use homosexuality as an insult?

Forum List

Back