Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘deprogram’ Trump

it amazes me how stupid you are ...

3bGC6Gh.gif

Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters
Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters – Def-Con News

When they had no power, the left were insane fascists demanding blood and vengeance but now that their side is in control, they’ve gone completely off the deep end. There is a purge of conservatives going on right now, but it’s just the beginning. The left is literally saying they are going to round up all of the 75 million people who voted for Trump and “deprogram” them.
Def-Con News steers clear of conspiracy theories and hype, but this is the real deal. If you think kicking conservatives off of social media is the last of it, you’re fooling yourself and underestimating the fascist nature of the left.
Here is Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and creator of the NYT’s racist revisionist history scam The 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones, doing their best to bring 1930’s Germany to 2021 America:

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogramed. It’s as if they are members of a cult. The Trumpets cult and they have to be deprogrammed. Do you have any idea on how we start the process, much less complete it?” Robison asked.
Hannah Jones said we can look to history to “stop people” and the first step is “enforcement.”
“There has to be consequences and then, once you get those consequences, people have to take a second look at their actions and be afraid,” replied Jones.
So the plan appears to be to round up millions of white Republicans and punish them so severely that they are afraid to oppose the leftist agenda.
If this plan sounds reminiscent of the Nazis, that because it is and it gets even closer with this Hitler Youth program as reported by another great undercover video from Project Veritas. This is PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller’s contribution to the “deprogramming” plan:

~Snip~
Hitler would be so proud of these tolerance leftists and their plan to crush dissent and force compliance with their anti-freedom agenda.
They haven’t even seated their puppet, Joe Biden, yet and they are already revealing their sinister plot to round up 75 million Trump voters for deprogramming and punishment as well as confiscating their children to turn them into obedient leftists. Imagine the crazy shit they have planned when they officially take power in 8 days.

Comment:
Now we hear that Democrat Congress are demanding that National Guard personnel ordered to protect them have to be screened for the political motives and leanings.
Will the leaders of our military this to occur?
Perhaps Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists should call upon the UN to send Chinese troops wearing Blue helmets to protect the President and Congress. Perhaps they will feel safer....
The roundups to the FEMA will soon begin. Will the military be employed to round up their fellow Americans? Like I have always said the coup d' etat and takeover will not be televised. It will be blacked out by the Quisling MSM.
It begins....

funny that you think you know what us lefty will do ... heres something I'll share ... as for trump supporters, ya just can't fix stupid ... as we all saw we have 70 million stupid people in this country ...

No. 75 million very smart people. Many ignorant who voted for Biden. A vote they will regret when he implements that list of his. I've seen it and its a doozey. Every American tax payer will get hosed. Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.

you mean like this terrible plan to vaccinate 100, milliom people so we can start opening business 100% being us out of this hell we are in because of trump ...... thats got to be horrible huh... or that plan of his to make their unemployment checks last longer to help people stay in their homes pay their rent or house payment until they can get back toward being self-sufficient... thats horrible thing to do ... I think we all will enjoy that 2000 check we will get to help pay off our debts thats being held over our head to whom ever we owe money too ... that would be the worst thing that could happen our debts being paid off ... which all this debt was caused by trump lying to idiots like you ... yeah you're making a fool of yourself here by showing everyone how ignorant you really are ...

There are "now hiring" signs everywhere....get one

I keep forgetting everyone is working ... thats your best??? there are signs everywhere .... real rocket scientist you are... you know, when the facts are put right infront of you losers fall by the waste side... it's like you can't seem to keep up with what was said ... I worked for 60 years ...everything I have I own... debt free thats something you republicans can't do ... seems every time you are in control you charge it up ... I personally don't owe anybody money ... from my retirement, I get 3000 dollars a month... I waste my time on restoring 1950's cars ... classic industries know me real well so does eckler ...so you go get yourself job to pay for your debts, or are you going to be like trump and file bankruptcy ... that way you won't be here telling trump lies, like there are jobs every where... do you really like making a fool of yourself ...

So, you're in your 80's?
[/QUOTE
No I’m 69 ... I retired when I was 52 i made so much money I did need to work anymore ... when I want something I go an pay cash . Do several covered call get the money I need then buy it ...

So, according to you, you started working when you were 9 years old? I doubt it....

As for your retirement, I'm glad things are going good for you...Others in your age group aren't doing so well....If you were honest about your position, You give up some of your wealth, and help them....But, nah, that's for someone else right?

He's not the only one, When I was 9 years old I started working in a bread bakery scraping pans, I also sold pretzels' for a nickel a piece or 3 for 10 cents..... Delivered the Long Island Press too. My first job working in a drugstore was at seventy-five cents an hour. Then I got my working papers at 14 years old. In my early 20's I also worked in a hospital for $1.25/hr preping patients, caring for Oxygen needed patients, etc....
No I don't have a pension plan, I saved for my retirement fot many years.

I amazes me when republicans has this idea that we liberals never work.. that we sat around and waited for the government to give us some money...sound like you too worked at a early age ... I remember getting .50 cents a person ... and we were doing great if we got a dollar ... that was bucks up ...

i'm in my 50s & hubby is 61.

debt free.

When they had no power, the left were insane fascists demanding blood and vengeance but now that their side is in control, they’ve gone completely off the deep end. There is a purge of conservatives going on right now, but it’s just the beginning. The left is literally saying they are going to round up all of the 75 million people who voted for Trump and “deprogram” them.
Def-Con News steers clear of conspiracy theories and hype, but this is the real deal. If you think kicking conservatives off of social media is the last of it, you’re fooling yourself and underestimating the fascist nature of the left.
Here is Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and creator of the NYT’s racist revisionist history scam The 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones, doing their best to bring 1930’s Germany to 2021 America:

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogramed. It’s as if they are members of a cult. The Trumpets cult and they have to be deprogrammed. Do you have any idea on how we start the process, much less complete it?” Robison asked.
Hannah Jones said we can look to history to “stop people” and the first step is “enforcement.”
“There has to be consequences and then, once you get those consequences, people have to take a second look at their actions and be afraid,” replied Jones.
So the plan appears to be to round up millions of white Republicans and punish them so severely that they are afraid to oppose the leftist agenda.
If this plan sounds reminiscent of the Nazis, that because it is and it gets even closer with this Hitler Youth program as reported by another great undercover video from Project Veritas. This is PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller’s contribution to the “deprogramming” plan:

~Snip~
Hitler would be so proud of these tolerance leftists and their plan to crush dissent and force compliance with their anti-freedom agenda.
They haven’t even seated their puppet, Joe Biden, yet and they are already revealing their sinister plot to round up 75 million Trump voters for deprogramming and punishment as well as confiscating their children to turn them into obedient leftists. Imagine the crazy shit they have planned when they officially take power in 8 days.

Comment:
Now we hear that Democrat Congress are demanding that National Guard personnel ordered to protect them have to be screened for the political motives and leanings.
Perhaps Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists should call upon the UN to send Chinese troops wearing Blue helmets to protect the President and Congress. Perhaps they will feel safer....
The roundups to the FEMA will soon begin. Will the military be employed to round up their fellow Americans? Like I have always said the coup d' etat and takeover will not be televised. It will be blacked out by the Quisling MSM.
It begins....

funny that you think you know what us lefty will do ... heres something I'll share ... as for trump supporters, ya just can't fix stupid ... as we all saw we have 70 million stupid people in this country ...

~~~~~~
Then you claim these articles are a lie?
********​
********​
********​
********​
********​

ray ray - his own deplorables said they were there because of AND for trump.

Sorry Playwithyourself, but nobody thus far has been able to point out one time where Trump instructed anybody to be violent, break the law, or riot.

impeachment is monday & the trial will be next. oh & lest ye forget, raymond ... donny is now a private citizen. cy vance & letitia james have him in their sites.

georgia might be going after him too...

then there's e jean caroll & summer zervos.

popcorn.gif

oh my, poor donny.

impeachment is monday & the trial will be next. oh & lest ye forget, raymond ... donny is now a private citizen. cy vance & letitia james have him in their sites.

Rumors are that Roberts is not interested in the Senate trail because there is no President to impeach. Impeachment is for a sitting President. Because the trial requires the chief justice to preside, then if they continue without him, it would mean the trial is unconstitutional.

That aside, not many Republicans are going to vote to impeach, only the ones that are willing to risk political suicide, and given the threat of Trump telling people about forming his own party, the GOP is not going to let that happen. Trump had 74 million supporters this election; 12 million more than last. The GOP could never survive if even a quarter of them left the Republican party for the Patriot party.

But enjoy it while you can. Your joy ends in 2022 when we takeover the leadership of the House, and in 2024 when Trump runs against Biden or Whorris.

Sorry Playwithyourself, but nobody thus far has been able to point out one time where Trump instructed anybody to be violent, break the law, or riot.

View attachment 447517

oh my, poor donny.
And he'll kick THEIR butts, just like he's kicked the Democrat's collective butts for the last 5 years. After losing over and over again, you'd think you assh*les would get the hint and leave the man alone. He makes you look like the fools you are over and over.

They are pissed about the cheating. You put two and two together. There will be no stopping it. Even he breaks it down for you if you take the time to listen:

Yawn. Nothing here. Lunatic rants just bore me.

What is it you want to see in humanity? You seem to know that you are glad Trump may be out. SO now what?

The first thing I’d like to see is an end to Trumps incessant lying. In 4 years he racked up 29,000 lies. He blatantly spread misinformation. He waged war with the truth and people blindly believe his lies no matter how much proof there is that he’s lying. Trump denies us of the truth. And without truth, freedom is just an illusion.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You are confusing trump with Obama,the guy who said he would reverse bush’s policys but only expanded them. :iyfyus.jpg:Your username fits you appropriately,you ARE mad. :up: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

~Snip~

Comment:
It begins....

No kidding, we know damn well what you ass-wipes will do. You'll throw tantrums, kicking and screaming, while accomplishing nothing. If you need evidence take a look at all Biden's accomplishments...in 47 fricken years....absolutely nothing, dumbass.

Yeah I heard that they will be offering the covid 19 vaccination for free but instead they will have a hypnotist there with his watch "forget about Trump" and "never vote democrat" " you are a patriot now so take it down and start over again"

The Patriots are ready to go if it don't go the way it is supposed to after Biden Cheat.
I will believe that when I see it,they never arrest these criminal politicians and criminal presidents.

That is true, however I think that once people realize what Biden is doing there is going to be a whole other part of the public that will be waking up. You can see it happening already, even after only a few days.

Buyer’s Remorse: Ute Indian Tribe Lashes Out at Biden Admin For Restricting Federal Energy Development, “Direct Attack on Our Economy and Sovereignty”

Yeah I heard that they will be offering the covid 19 vaccination for free but instead they will have a hypnotist there with his watch "forget about Trump" and "never vote democrat" " you are a patriot now so take it down and start over again"

If you think the vaccine is totally free you're have another thing coming. It actually will be coming out of you're tax dollars and you're medical insurance. So expect you're taxes to go up and insurance prices for this fraud. You think vaccine companies would give you something for free? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

My son worked at 9. He delivered papers and cashiered at a game store.

I started working at 14. I waitresses in a diner in San Francisco.

I started working at the age of 10 with my father who was a bricklayer. He paid me one dollar an hour to mix cement, carry bricks and blocks to the job site, crawl up scaffolding to bring him supplies for a wall or chimney. I came home every night exhausted covered in sand and cement. As soon as I turned on the shower, the water turned black by the time it came off of me.

He should have pre-soaked you outside with a waterhose......:)

Rumors are that Roberts is not interested in the Senate trail because there is no President to impeach. Impeachment is for a sitting President. Because the trial requires the chief justice to preside, then if they continue without him, it would mean the trial is unconstitutional.

That aside, not many Republicans are going to vote to impeach, only the ones that are willing to risk political suicide, and given the threat of Trump telling people about forming his own party, the GOP is not going to let that happen. Trump had 74 million supporters this election; 12 million more than last. The GOP could never survive if even a quarter of them left the Republican party for the Patriot party.

But enjoy it while you can. Your joy ends in 2022 when we takeover the leadership of the House, and in 2024 when Trump runs against Biden or Whorris.

lol ... donny was prez at the time he committed the offense of insurrection. roberts is obligated to preside during a trial in the senate for a sitting prez - but may have the option of not presiding since donny is no longer in office. that means nothing in terms of holding a trial.

whether the senate convicts or not is yet to be seen. the rest of the 'rules' are negotiated & if there are witness' along with video footage of donny's own words AND the words of his pawns CONfirming they were there on donny's orders; then who knows? oh & if there ARE witness' - perhaps they will testify how yer dear leader watched the attempted bloody coup in real time & was giddy as a school girl. that would carry much weight, ray ray.

View attachment 447517

oh my, poor donny.
And he'll kick THEIR butts, just like he's kicked the Democrat's collective butts for the last 5 years. After losing over and over again, you'd think you assh*les would get the hint and leave the man alone. He makes you look like the fools you are over and over.

cohen.jpg

oh - & i'm not a (D).

lol ... donny was prez at the time he committed the offense of insurrection. roberts is obligated to preside during a trial in the senate for a sitting prez - but may have the option of not presiding since donny is no longer in office. that means nothing in terms of holding a trial.

whether the senate convicts or not is yet to be seen. the rest of the 'rules' are negotiated & if there are witness' along with video footage of donny's own words AND the words of his pawns CONfirming they were there on donny's orders; then who knows? oh & if there ARE witness' - perhaps they will testify how yer dear leader watched the attempted bloody coup in real time & was giddy as a school girl. that would carry much weight, ray ray.

First off there are no words Trump used that included him telling people to use any kind of violence, to riot, or to break into the Capital. When I ask people to show me this evidence, nobody can point to those exact words or where they were said or written.

This impeachment was a phony as the last one, and now that the commies started this impeachment war, it will last forever. Watch what we do to Biden when we get leadership of the House in 2022. When you have a party that impeaches a President for exercising his first amendment rights, what you really have are anti-American Nazis in charge. We've always known you on the left hated the Constitution, but now it's to the point they're taking action against it

New Topics

Forum List

Back