Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘deprogram’ Trump

Oh no, at this point I think they'd like to go round 3. Before his riot, he may have been a force.

It must have been the day before the riot because it was the day before when the FBI told the Capital police they suspect a problem coming up.

there sure is a lot of phony patriotism going around. A patriot’s allegiance is to the Constitution, not to an orange cult leader.

Allegiance to the Constitution? The commies just impeached a President for exercising his first amendment rights! The Constitution to a leftist is what a cross is to Dracula.
I don't get what you are talking about but thats common among republicans ... trump had all his constitutional frights honored by the government ...

I don't get what you are talking about but thats common among republicans ... trump had all his constitutional frights honored by the government ...

It's quite simple really. Trump gave a speech, the commies made a false claim that his speech is what instigated the riot even though the FBI reported that the riot was pre-planned before his speech, and they impeached him on it. Therefore they impeached him for exercising his constitutional right to free speech. Trump never once urged anybody to be violent.

Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters
Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters – Def-Con News

When they had no power, the left were insane fascists demanding blood and vengeance but now that their side is in control, they’ve gone completely off the deep end. There is a purge of conservatives going on right now, but it’s just the beginning. The left is literally saying they are going to round up all of the 75 million people who voted for Trump and “deprogram” them.
Def-Con News steers clear of conspiracy theories and hype, but this is the real deal. If you think kicking conservatives off of social media is the last of it, you’re fooling yourself and underestimating the fascist nature of the left.
Here is Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and creator of the NYT’s racist revisionist history scam The 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones, doing their best to bring 1930’s Germany to 2021 America:

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogramed. It’s as if they are members of a cult. The Trumpets cult and they have to be deprogrammed. Do you have any idea on how we start the process, much less complete it?” Robison asked.
Hannah Jones said we can look to history to “stop people” and the first step is “enforcement.”
“There has to be consequences and then, once you get those consequences, people have to take a second look at their actions and be afraid,” replied Jones.
So the plan appears to be to round up millions of white Republicans and punish them so severely that they are afraid to oppose the leftist agenda.
If this plan sounds reminiscent of the Nazis, that because it is and it gets even closer with this Hitler Youth program as reported by another great undercover video from Project Veritas. This is PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller’s contribution to the “deprogramming” plan:

~Snip~
Hitler would be so proud of these tolerance leftists and their plan to crush dissent and force compliance with their anti-freedom agenda.
They haven’t even seated their puppet, Joe Biden, yet and they are already revealing their sinister plot to round up 75 million Trump voters for deprogramming and punishment as well as confiscating their children to turn them into obedient leftists. Imagine the crazy shit they have planned when they officially take power in 8 days.

Comment:
Now we hear that Democrat Congress are demanding that National Guard personnel ordered to protect them have to be screened for the political motives and leanings.
Will the leaders of our military this to occur?
Perhaps Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists should call upon the UN to send Chinese troops wearing Blue helmets to protect the President and Congress. Perhaps they will feel safer....
The roundups to the FEMA will soon begin. Will the military be employed to round up their fellow Americans? Like I have always said the coup d' etat and takeover will not be televised. It will be blacked out by the Quisling MSM.
It begins....

funny that you think you know what us lefty will do ... heres something I'll share ... as for trump supporters, ya just can't fix stupid ... as we all saw we have 70 million stupid people in this country ...

No. 75 million very smart people. Many ignorant who voted for Biden. A vote they will regret when he implements that list of his. I've seen it and its a doozey. Every American tax payer will get hosed. Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.

you mean like this terrible plan to vaccinate 100, milliom people so we can start opening business 100% being us out of this hell we are in because of trump ...... thats got to be horrible huh... or that plan of his to make their unemployment checks last longer to help people stay in their homes pay their rent or house payment until they can get back toward being self-sufficient... thats horrible thing to do ... I think we all will enjoy that 2000 check we will get to help pay off our debts thats being held over our head to whom ever we owe money too ... that would be the worst thing that could happen our debts being paid off ... which all this debt was caused by trump lying to idiots like you ... yeah you're making a fool of yourself here by showing everyone how ignorant you really are ...

There are "now hiring" signs everywhere....get one

I keep forgetting everyone is working ... thats your best??? there are signs everywhere .... real rocket scientist you are... you know, when the facts are put right infront of you losers fall by the waste side... it's like you can't seem to keep up with what was said ... I worked for 60 years ...everything I have I own... debt free thats something you republicans can't do ... seems every time you are in control you charge it up ... I personally don't owe anybody money ... from my retirement, I get 3000 dollars a month... I waste my time on restoring 1950's cars ... classic industries know me real well so does eckler ...so you go get yourself job to pay for your debts, or are you going to be like trump and file bankruptcy ... that way you won't be here telling trump lies, like there are jobs every where... do you really like making a fool of yourself ...

So, you're in your 80's?
[/QUOTE
No I’m 69 ... I retired when I was 52 i made so much money I did need to work anymore ... when I want something I go an pay cash . Do several covered call get the money I need then buy it ...

So, according to you, you started working when you were 9 years old? I doubt it....

As for your retirement, I'm glad things are going good for you...Others in your age group aren't doing so well....If you were honest about your position, You give up some of your wealth, and help them....But, nah, that's for someone else right?

He's not the only one, When I was 9 years old I started working in a bread bakery scraping pans, I also sold pretzels' for a nickel a piece or 3 for 10 cents..... Delivered the Long Island Press too. My first job working in a drugstore was at seventy-five cents an hour. Then I got my working papers at 14 years old. In my early 20's I also worked in a hospital for $1.25/hr preping patients, caring for Oxygen needed patients, etc....
No I don't have a pension plan, I saved for my retirement fot many years.

I amazes me when republicans has this idea that we liberals never work.. that we sat around and waited for the government to give us some money...sound like you too worked at a early age ... I remember getting .50 cents a person ... and we were doing great if we got a dollar ... that was bucks up ...

I never said you didn't work, just that I found it hard to believe that you were working at the age of 9.....The first job I had was at the age of 12...I caddy'd for the local Country Club....I don't count mowing lawns earlier....

But like I said, you should be sharing your prosperity with those who don't have what you have...White boy....

My son worked at 9. He delivered papers and cashiered at a game store.

I started working at 14. I waitresses in a diner in San Francisco.

It's quite simple really. Trump gave a speech, the commies made a false claim that his speech is what instigated the riot even though the FBI reported that the riot was pre-planned before his speech, and they impeached him on it. Therefore they impeached him for exercising his constitutional right to free speech. Trump never once urged anybody to be violent.
Inciting a crowd to riot is not covered by free speech. Trump's legal team isn't even aruging that. Your selective listening is truly pathetic. We saw him riling up the crowd, we heard him riling up he crowd. We heard another speaker at his rally encourage Trial by Combat. If you're telling people to go with you the Capitol Building, if he wasn't inciting a riot, what was he asking them to do when they got there, sit in the shade and have a nice little picnic. He was calling for action. And he got exactly what he wanted. And adding a half-hearted disclaimer at the end is like one of those tiny disclaimer at the end of a commercial. Too little to read and nobody takes it seriously.

"No man is so blind as he who will not see." I think the Bible had you in mind when that was written.

funny that you think you know what us lefty will do ... heres something I'll share ... as for trump supporters, ya just can't fix stupid ... as we all saw we have 70 million stupid people in this country ...
Are you saying Conversion Therapy wouldn’t work? Boy there are gonna be a lot of disappointed wingnuts if Conversion Therapy isnt real.

They like brainwashing people is the question?
You’re not going to see anything done. It’s just idle chatter.

That is what you think. There is a great annoyance going and a lot of pissed off people. This will not be left unsaid and done trust me.
Come back in 6 months and tell me what’s been done to round people up for reprogramming. In the meantime, how about posting whenever you have any tangible examples of deprogramming starting.
BTW Could you tell me what your standard of proof is?
If you listened to the woman speaking deprogramming isn't necessary. Just make people too afraid to voice an opinion.

The passage of Schiff's Domestic Terrorism Bill will do this!

you're wrong here... even mcConnell said he made speeches to incite to riot ...,

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol. Trump insinuated that Republican officials, including Pence, would endanger themselves by accepting Biden’s win. Trump suggested that he wanted his supporters to stop the certification of Biden’s electoral win, not just protest it. As he dispatched his supporters into what became deadly chaos, Trump falsely told them that he would come, too. this is inciting to riot in any book of law ... free speech is allow by all, inciting to riot is not free speech ...

Are you saying Conversion Therapy wouldn’t work? Boy there are gonna be a lot of disappointed wingnuts if Conversion Therapy isnt real.

That is what you think. There is a great annoyance going and a lot of pissed off people. This will not be left unsaid and done trust me.
trust you ??? I can trust you are nuts ...

How am I nuts for stating a simple fact? You seem to be the nutty one since you drink all the Kool-Aid.

you're wrong here... even mcConnell said he made speeches to incite to riot ...,

Trump urged his supporters to ‘fight much harder’ against ‘bad people’ and ‘show strength’ at the Capitol. Trump insinuated that Republican officials, including Pence, would endanger themselves by accepting Biden’s win. Trump suggested that he wanted his supporters to stop the certification of Biden’s electoral win, not just protest it. As he dispatched his supporters into what became deadly chaos, Trump falsely told them that he would come, too. this is inciting to riot in any book of law ... free speech is allow by all, inciting to riot is not free speech ...

Read this and learn something for a change.

The Deep State and their allies—the media, the courts and the leaders of both Democratic and Republican parties—are at war with president Trump and all those who support him. Yes, even the Republican party is controlled by highly placed people working against our liberty and colluding with the other side. The false flag attack on the capitol was a diabolical move to discredit and de-platform Trump and his followers and bring new impeachment proceedings at the last minute to forever bar him from politics. It is also being used to discourage anyone from looking into the truth, and being associated with them. The Deep State is worried that more and more of the general public are beginning to see the clear evidence of falsified data in the exaggerated pandemic, the stealing of the 2020 election and the work of agent provocateurs in the protests the US Capitol.

Every time the media quotes president Trump saying that BLM and Antifa people were responsible for the violence they use the same phrase of “no evidence” that they used to deny the election fraud. So fearful are they of any hint of evidence, the media won’t even show any alternative views for balance. The entire establishment world has turned into a pit of liars, and they are marshaling all of their “private” partners in social media and corporations into a secret combination of power with Deep State forces to make sure the truth about these conspiracies and coverups are censored, de-platformed, and banned from the internet.

The Deep State and their allies—the media, the courts and the leaders of both Democratic and Republican parties—are at war with president Trump and all those who support him. Yes, even the Republican party is controlled by highly placed people working against our liberty and colluding with the other side. The false flag attack on the capitol was a diabolical move to discredit and de-platform Trump and his followers and bring new impeachment proceedings at the last minute to forever bar him from politics. It is also being used to discourage anyone from looking into the truth, and being associated with them. The Deep State is worried that more and more of the general public are beginning to see the clear evidence of falsified data in the exaggerated pandemic, the stealing of the 2020 election and the work of agent provocateurs in the protests the US Capitol.

Every time the media quotes president Trump saying that BLM and Antifa people were responsible for the violence they use the same phrase of “no evidence” that they used to deny the election fraud. So fearful are they of any hint of evidence, the media won’t even show any alternative views for balance. The entire establishment world has turned into a pit of liars, and they are marshaling all of their “private” partners in social media and corporations into a secret combination of power with Deep State forces to make sure the truth about these conspiracies and coverups are censored, de-platformed, and banned from the internet.

stop with the nut jobs World Affairs Brief is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website. According to their about page“The World Affairs Brief is a weekly news analysis service published by Joel M. Skousen subtitled, “Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.” Mr. Skousen concentrates on adding back into the news information that the establishment media and governments purposely omit in order to keep you from knowing the underlying agenda behind their actions or statements. He believes there is a globalist conspiracy to undermine national sovereignty and to create wars and other provocations that will justify a diminution of civil liberties.” your sources are nut jobs ... come back the you can quote a actual fact ... thats the problem with you right wing nut jobs you quote a conspiracy and pseudoscience website as if they are factual ... ev very thing you posted are false or as trump knows them to be lies ... nice try but you're making as fool of yourself with these a conspiracy and pseudoscience website

4B5B945E-A566-43AC-9A44-36B33639CD4D.png

stop with the nut jobs World Affairs Brief is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website. According to their about page“The World Affairs Brief is a weekly news analysis service published by Joel M. Skousen subtitled, “Commentary and Insights on a Troubled World.” Mr. Skousen concentrates on adding back into the news information that the establishment media and governments purposely omit in order to keep you from knowing the underlying agenda behind their actions or statements. He believes there is a globalist conspiracy to undermine national sovereignty and to create wars and other provocations that will justify a diminution of civil liberties.” your sources are nut jobs ... come back the you can quote a actual fact ... thats the problem with you right wing nut jobs you quote a conspiracy and pseudoscience website as if they are factual ... ev very thing you posted are false or as trump knows them to be lies ... nice try but you're making as fool of yourself with these a conspiracy and pseudoscience website

And let me guess you watch and believe the MSM. :auiqs.jpg: What's your favorite CNN or MSNBC?:D

I hope you realize that you are sticking up for the dark side. What makes you want to be a part of the dark side? Or are you just that ignorant?

Not really a plan there. Unless your definition of the word plan is like Trumps definition of a Health Care Plan, which he claimed to have but never provided.

How am I nuts for stating a simple fact? You seem to be the nutty one since you drink all the Kool-Aid.
the only annoyance going on is you seeing republican start losing their office ... the only pissted off people will be trumpsters ,not the people who can determine what the difference of a conspiracy and pseudoscience website is and the real world ... you sir don't live in the real world ... makes you a nut case ...

the only annoyance going on is you seeing republican start losing their office ... the only pissted off people will be trumpsters ,not the people who can determine what the difference of a conspiracy and pseudoscience website is and the real world ... you sir don't live in the real world ... makes you a nut case ...

You have really drunken the Kool-Aid haven't you? :auiqs.jpg:

You actually think the lies are the truth.:D I really feel bad for you, how ignorant you are. You get the trophy for being the sheeple of the day.

1611129172644.png

Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters
Leftists Reveal Plans To ‘Deprogram’ Trump Supporters – Def-Con News

When they had no power, the left were insane fascists demanding blood and vengeance but now that their side is in control, they’ve gone completely off the deep end. There is a purge of conservatives going on right now, but it’s just the beginning. The left is literally saying they are going to round up all of the 75 million people who voted for Trump and “deprogram” them.
Def-Con News steers clear of conspiracy theories and hype, but this is the real deal. If you think kicking conservatives off of social media is the last of it, you’re fooling yourself and underestimating the fascist nature of the left.
Here is Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and creator of the NYT’s racist revisionist history scam The 1619 Project, Nikole Hannah-Jones, doing their best to bring 1930’s Germany to 2021 America:

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogramed. It’s as if they are members of a cult. The Trumpets cult and they have to be deprogrammed. Do you have any idea on how we start the process, much less complete it?” Robison asked.
Hannah Jones said we can look to history to “stop people” and the first step is “enforcement.”
“There has to be consequences and then, once you get those consequences, people have to take a second look at their actions and be afraid,” replied Jones.
So the plan appears to be to round up millions of white Republicans and punish them so severely that they are afraid to oppose the leftist agenda.
If this plan sounds reminiscent of the Nazis, that because it is and it gets even closer with this Hitler Youth program as reported by another great undercover video from Project Veritas. This is PBS Principal Counsel Michael Beller’s contribution to the “deprogramming” plan:

~Snip~
Hitler would be so proud of these tolerance leftists and their plan to crush dissent and force compliance with their anti-freedom agenda.
They haven’t even seated their puppet, Joe Biden, yet and they are already revealing their sinister plot to round up 75 million Trump voters for deprogramming and punishment as well as confiscating their children to turn them into obedient leftists. Imagine the crazy shit they have planned when they officially take power in 8 days.

Comment:
Now we hear that Democrat Congress are demanding that National Guard personnel ordered to protect them have to be screened for the political motives and leanings.
Will the leaders of our military this to occur?
Perhaps Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists should call upon the UN to send Chinese troops wearing Blue helmets to protect the President and Congress. Perhaps they will feel safer....
The roundups to the FEMA will soon begin. Will the military be employed to round up their fellow Americans? Like I have always said the coup d' etat and takeover will not be televised. It will be blacked out by the Quisling MSM.
It begins....

No. 75 million very smart people. Many ignorant who voted for Biden. A vote they will regret when he implements that list of his. I've seen it and its a doozey. Every American tax payer will get hosed. Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.

you mean like this terrible plan to vaccinate 100, milliom people so we can start opening business 100% being us out of this hell we are in because of trump ...... thats got to be horrible huh... or that plan of his to make their unemployment checks last longer to help people stay in their homes pay their rent or house payment until they can get back toward being self-sufficient... thats horrible thing to do ... I think we all will enjoy that 2000 check we will get to help pay off our debts thats being held over our head to whom ever we owe money too ... that would be the worst thing that could happen our debts being paid off ... which all this debt was caused by trump lying to idiots like you ... yeah you're making a fool of yourself here by showing everyone how ignorant you really are ...

There are "now hiring" signs everywhere....get one

I keep forgetting everyone is working ... thats your best??? there are signs everywhere .... real rocket scientist you are... you know, when the facts are put right infront of you losers fall by the waste side... it's like you can't seem to keep up with what was said ... I worked for 60 years ...everything I have I own... debt free thats something you republicans can't do ... seems every time you are in control you charge it up ... I personally don't owe anybody money ... from my retirement, I get 3000 dollars a month... I waste my time on restoring 1950's cars ... classic industries know me real well so does eckler ...so you go get yourself job to pay for your debts, or are you going to be like trump and file bankruptcy ... that way you won't be here telling trump lies, like there are jobs every where... do you really like making a fool of yourself ...

So, you're in your 80's?
[/QUOTE
No I’m 69 ... I retired when I was 52 i made so much money I did need to work anymore ... when I want something I go an pay cash . Do several covered call get the money I need then buy it ...

So, according to you, you started working when you were 9 years old? I doubt it....

As for your retirement, I'm glad things are going good for you...Others in your age group aren't doing so well....If you were honest about your position, You give up some of your wealth, and help them....But, nah, that's for someone else right?

He's not the only one, When I was 9 years old I started working in a bread bakery scraping pans, I also sold pretzels' for a nickel a piece or 3 for 10 cents..... Delivered the Long Island Press too. My first job working in a drugstore was at seventy-five cents an hour. Then I got my working papers at 14 years old. In my early 20's I also worked in a hospital for $1.25/hr preping patients, caring for Oxygen needed patients, etc....
No I don't have a pension plan, I saved for my retirement fot many years.

I amazes me when republicans has this idea that we liberals never work.. that we sat around and waited for the government to give us some money...sound like you too worked at a early age ... I remember getting .50 cents a person ... and we were doing great if we got a dollar ... that was bucks up ...

I never said you didn't work, just that I found it hard to believe that you were working at the age of 9.....The first job I had was at the age of 12...I caddy'd for the local Country Club....I don't count mowing lawns earlier....

But like I said, you should be sharing your prosperity with those who don't have what you have...White boy....

My son worked at 9. He delivered papers and cashiered at a game store.

I started working at 14. I waitresses in a diner in San Francisco.

Ok, good for him...when I was young you couldn’t get a paper route til 12.

Not really a plan there. Unless your definition of the word plan is like Trumps definition of a Health Care Plan, which he claimed to have but never provided.

And DumBama is exempt from that? We were told the average family would save $2,400 a year on healthcare costs under Commie Care. We were told they were all good plans and not the kind that didn't cover anything. We were told if you like your doctor or hospital, you can keep your doctor and hospital. The first letter in the ACA stands for affordable, and it's not affordable to working people if your income is middle-class.

What Trump said is he would repeal and replace. He didn't have enough votes in Congress to get it repealed.

Oh please, McConnell is as establishment as it gets. This will be his last term before retirement and he's pretty pissed about losing leadership of the Senate which he probably blames Trump for. That's besides that all he offers is opinion and not fact.

Fact is Trump's speech had nothing to do with the riot. The people at the riot never attended Trump's speech, but were already at the Capital. The truth is the FBI warned the Capital police of likely trouble the day before, but they couldn't get the Mayor to take action. It was not a last minute thing like the Democrats and RINO's lied about. They came prepared with shields, zip lock handcuffs and firearms, all evidence this was prepared days before the event actually took place, so it didn't matter what Trump said or didn't say.

New Topics

Forum List

Back