Leftists outraged over the movie Blonde

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

What is Blonde? Blonde is a new film on Netflix about Marilyn Monroe.

The movie shows Monroe — who is played by Ana de Armas — having two forced abortions that later haunted her. In one scene, one of the unborn children is shown speaking with Monroe.

"You won’t hurt me this time, will you?" the unborn child asks Monroe.

Making the unborn child look like a child?

What were they thinking? After all, most unborn children come out a horse from what I hear.

:auiqs.jpg:

Director Andrew Dominik is not interested in issuing a mea culpa.

In an interview with the Wrap, he said pro-abortion critics are examining his movie through a "Roe v. Wade lens."

"I mean, no one would have given a s*** about that if I’d made the movie in 2008, and probably no one’s going to care about it in four years’ time," he said. "And the movie won’t have changed. It’s just what sort of going on."

What were they thinking? After all, most unborn children come out a horse from what I hear.
I saw some come out looking like this:

octopus mouth.jpg

Can't be human.

Of course later I saw the mom and dad so I understood.
octomom.jpg

Last edited:

The movie shows Monroe — who is played by Ana de Armas — having two forced abortions that later haunted her. In one scene, one of the unborn children is shown speaking with Monroe.

In an interview with the Wrap, he said pro-abortion critics are examining his movie through a "Roe v. Wade lens."

"I mean, no one would have given a s*** about that if I’d made the movie in 2008, and probably no one’s going to care about it in four years’ time," he said. "And the movie won’t have changed. It’s just what sort of going on."
Liberals, not leftists.

And this movie is already controversial for a number of reasons, but I did NOT see this coming.

Idiocy.

Last edited:
Liberals, not leftists.

And this movie is already controversial for a number of reasons, but I did NOT see this coming.

Idiocy.
From what I hear, essentially Marilyn Monroe just runs around the movie naked either crying or having sex as it got an NC17 rating

In other words, it targets Leftists.

Hilarious

And I do make the distinction between Leftists and Liberals. Liberals still believe in things like personsl freedom, but still side with Leftists who are taking away their freedoms.

Pro-aborts will attack anything that depicts unborn children as anything other than a parasite that should be killed.

Leftists would have rather had the fetus saying, "I'm just a gob of goo and don't have a right to life until I'm born so, go ahead and cut my head off if you don't want me".

I dont understand lefties. I cant imagine living a life of a professional hater where all you do is spend all your time hating everything constantly.

There is so much woke shit out right now I absolutely despise. Sure Ill make a off hand remark here and there online but I just simply dont bother with it. Like that stupid bros movie, I dont complain about it, I just dont watch it.

I have way too many things I enjoy to spend all my time focusing on stuff that makes me unhappy.

I dont understand lefties. I cant imagine living a life of a professional hater where all you do is spend all your time hating everything constantly.

There is so much woke shit out right now I absolutely despise. Sure Ill make a off hand remark here and there online but I just simply dont bother with it. Like that stupid bros movie, I dont complain about it, I just dont watch it.

I have way too many things I enjoy to spend all my time focusing on stuff that makes me unhappy.
Once you retire like me, you'll have plenty of hater time!

Forum List

Back