Leftists now change the definition of INFRASTRUCTURE, say it includes HUMAN INFRASTRUCTURE

Look at these assholes...

Buttigig says, “I don't care which label you apply to which part of the plan. Every part of the plan is popular and good."

EVERY PART IS POPULAR AND GOOD?

Fuck you Pete.

Everything is infrastructure. Everything is also racist. Highways are now racist so obviously democrats have found their way to full retard.

Buttigig says, “I don't care which label you apply to which part of the plan. Every part of the plan is popular and good."

Fuck you Pete.

Everything is infrastructure. Everything is also racist. Highways are now racist so obviously democrats have found their way to full retard.

I just got over infrastructure being sexist.

Lefties are always changing the meaning of words.

I say infrastructure should now mean Chocolate Ice Cream.

Lefties....BORDER WALLS ARE INFRASTRUCTURE.

Bernie is a sellout for backing Dems and their insane policies.

Bernie used to be against open borders and mass immigration because it takes jobs from Americans and lowers wages.

Hey Bernie, we had a President that fought for and created half a million manufacturing jobs plus millions more other types of jobs. And instead of backing him you backed the guy that voted for every stupid trade deal that fucked this nation over and a party that advocates open borders and mass immigration.

Fuck you Pete.

well...we do use blacktop....i mean...why can't it be whitetop?

1618151101062.png

Lefties admit it. Human infrastructure is just liberal bullshit.

When are you fools going to stop this bullshit.

How is giving billions to blue states to pay off their debt due to poor governance INFRASTRUCTURE?

Bernie used to be against open borders and mass immigration because it takes jobs from Americans and lowers wages.

Hey Bernie, we had a President that fought for and created half a million manufacturing jobs plus millions more other types of jobs. And instead of backing him you backed the guy that voted for every stupid trade deal that fucked this nation over and a party that advocates open borders and mass immigration.

There are more jobs now than before Covid.. Look at the latest numbers.

Post the numbers.

I looked...didn't see it...the UE rate is higher then it was prior to the Chinese Virus shutdowns....it's almost double

I looked...didn't see it...the UE rate is higher then it was prior to the Chinese Virus shutdowns....it's almost double

Nothing easy about recovery from the pandemic or the unaccompanied children at the border.

Biden credits American people for jobs numbers

3:06
Apr 02, 2021 · President Joe Biden welcomes March job numbers as America’s employers unleashed a burst of hiring, adding 916,000 jobs for the month. "I'm giving credit to the American people," Biden says.

Because the Dems pork filled INFRASTRUCTURE bill is so full of shit that has nothing to do with INFRASTRUCTURE....they just changed the definition.

Oh, you leftists never disappoint.

Always utterly full of shit.

The definition of infrastructure has changed over the centuries. Our ancestors didn't use electricity, gas or WIFI.

Childcare and elder care are "infrastucture". So is WIFI. If there is no childcare or schools, parents can't go to work. Anything that is necessary for the population to function productively is "infrastructure", and that definition changes as society advances.

20 years ago, WIFI was a luxury item that few homes or businesses needed. Today, the USA is losing billions of dollars in business and investment because of the lack of WIFI throughout low population areas where it is unprofitable for providers to install the cables. Those areas of the country, can't attract manufacturing or large scale investment because big business needs WIFI.

The USA in general, and the Republican Party in particular, are living in the past glories of the 1950's when Europe and Japan lay in ruins, and most of the manufacturing capability in the world was in the USA and the country was awash in tax dollars from 90% tax rates.

Certainly nothing has been done to build or maintain infrastructure since before Reagan was President - before the days of internet, WIFI, robotics, or social media. Time to bring your infrastructure into the 21st Century instead of living in the 1950's notions of what is necessary for business and the people to thrive.

Nothing easy about recovery from the pandemic or the unaccompanied children at the border.

3:06
Apr 02, 2021 · President Joe Biden welcomes March job numbers as America’s employers unleashed a burst of hiring, adding 916,000 jobs for the month. "I'm giving credit to the American people," Biden says.
Cool...as he should...most Americans want to work...and thanks to the vaccine that was developed in record time, and states opening up we are seeing some improvement...but this doesn't answer my question....you stated there were MORE jobs. I am not seeing that...where are you getting that information?

Infrastructure

NOUN
the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.

Waterworks
Roads
Bridges
Dams
Electric grid
Broadband
Schools
Nursing homes
Rural Healthcare Clinics
Railways
Airports
Childcare centers
Pipelines

ALL appear to fit the present description imo....No new definition needed.

Last edited:

Post the numbers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back