Leftists Now BLATANT With Their HYPOCRISY...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This is now open for all America to see, and it's no wonder why the vast majority of Americans don't trust the leftists media. They are no longer even worried about hiding their blatant hypocrisy and bias. If Hitler's Goebbels was still alive, he would be TOTALLY IMPRESSED with the leftist media machine in America today...

YouTube Censors Video on … Left-Wing Censorship

The left embraces hypocrisy...and lying, half truths, twisting things out of context, cheating, ripping the limbs of helpless human babies in the womb, chopping up babies and selling their body parts, I'd continue but it gets even more gruesome.

The left embraces hypocrisy...and lying, half truths, twisting things out of context, cheating, ripping the limbs of helpless human babies in the womb, chopping up babies and selling their body parts, I'd continue but it gets even more gruesome.
Pretty easy to see at this point that the democrap party is the party of corruption.

no you

I guess this is like criticizing the right wing, for sending troops off to war, but not paying the real costs of war.
Spending trillions on war contracts and other corporate ties profiting off the war effort, while injured troops who come back maimed and with PTSD, lose their minds, jobs and homes, with only a tiny fraction of the war budget covering the services they need.

Pretty easy to see at this point that the democrap party is the party of corruption.

Agree but we have our own problems, Romney, McCain, McConnell, Ryan, the traitorous illegal collaborating Jeb Bush and John Kasich to name a few.

If ISIS can't have youtube channels why should neo nazis?
If the KKK can't have a youtube channel, then why should the dems? I mean the dems started the KKK...
but mom he started it
Awww... I'll leave ya alone now... I don't want you to have to cry to your mommy.
it doesn't matter who started the KKK, I'm finishing it
You mean you're going to quit the new black panthers?

Agree but we have our own problems, Romney, McCain, McConnell, Ryan, the traitorous illegal collaborating Jeb Bush and John Kasich to name a few.
After Nov. 8th, those pathetic RINO's will be irrelevant. They'll be scrambling around for table scraps.

I guess this is like criticizing the right wing, for sending troops off to war, but not paying the real costs of war.
Spending trillions on war contracts and other corporate ties profiting off the war effort, while injured troops who come back maimed and with PTSD, lose their minds, jobs and homes, with only a tiny fraction of the war budget covering the services they need.

Criticize the GOP establishment all you want, and Obama lets be honest he's been president now for 8 years.

If ISIS can't have youtube channels why should neo nazis?
If the KKK can't have a youtube channel, then why should the dems? I mean the dems started the KKK...
but mom he started it
Awww... I'll leave ya alone now... I don't want you to have to cry to your mommy.
are you making a reverse racist argument... or are you saying the democrats are the real racists... because those are conflicting lies, you have to stick to one bullshit pile of racist lies at a time

Can one of the other nazis here help this guy out

After Nov. 8th, those pathetic RINO's will be irrelevant. They'll be scrambling around for table scraps.

The RINO's will not go quietly, they are as corrupt at Hillary. That's the scary thing, Hillary's corruption is just the tip of the iceberg there is rampant corruption in Washington. Arrogant corruption in fact, with the establishment politicians now openly mocking the American people. They know they have the elections rigged for the establishment candidates, unless you are a Trump with the money to challenge them.

but mom he started it
are you making a reverse racist argument... or are you saying the democrats are the real racists... because those are conflicting lies, you have to stick to one bullshit pile of racist lies at a time

Well you poor little confused bubble head... you need help understanding me aye?

Then perhaps you should elaborate on what you mean when you say it doesn't matter who started the KKK... that you're going to "finish it?" WTF does that mean, buckwheat?

but mom he started it

Well you poor little confused bubble head... you need help understanding me aye?

Then perhaps you should elaborate on what you mean when you say you it doesn't matter who started the KKK... that you're going to "finish it?" WTF does that mean, buckwheat?
who is buckwheat is that some kind of old fashioned racial slur? are you over 90?

Forum List

Back