Leftists/BLM/Antifa attacking trunp

When will Trump supporters begin to defend themselves from this scum?

It's about time.

i agree. Most Trump supporters are too well mannered. Eff that.

I am super happy the assholes got arrested. I hope they get the book thrown at them. It should be a hate crime to attack someone for political affiliation.

White Supremacist Terrorism ‘On The Rise And Spreading’
You keep posting this bullshit.
Show us... where is all this white supremacist violence?
You’d likely have to scour the web for some far and few between arrests, where as we can literally turn on any news channel or point to a number of cities every single day for live coverage of your leftists bullshit.
Your disingenuous attempt at shifting the discussion is noted. You’re a scumbag, and that’s also noted.

When will Trump supporters begin to defend themselves from this scum?

It's about time.

i agree. Most Trump supporters are too well mannered. Eff that.

I am super happy the assholes got arrested. I hope they get the book thrown at them. It should be a hate crime to attack someone for political affiliation.
F that mild mannered shit.
People need to be ready to rock.

I strikes me odd, that as a Trump supporter I could NEVER dare to actually put a sign out in front of my abode Nope. I've driven past dozens of Biden AND pro BLM signs. Yep. So lets talk about freedom here...I could NEVER put out a Trump sign in front of my house. Never. Freedom? Harddy har har, because, democrats...They use race baiting, ,hate tactics and smears and intimidation the same way that party of the guy with the little mustache did in Germany in the 30's. Bravo, big round of applause! Or should I say, Zieg heil? Democrats SCARE us! That's the tip of the iceberg. Fear tactics...hmm, who sanctioned race riots and the BLM? Every mother loving democrat. That's who. Congratulations, you fools you killed Democracy. Hear that?....History is repeating itself.

Last edited:
Have a look. The first video is great... older guy (grey hair) walking along when a fine young African American comes up and punches him from behind. Guy hits the pavement and is bleeding everywhere.
More peaceful leftists, protesting peacefully.
Let see who here comes in and excuses this behavior, others who justify it, and those who outright ignore it.

You have it all wrong.

It was just because he did not have a mask on, and so they were enforcing Fuhrer Biden's mask mandate by the new paradigm in this country.

I sure hope he doesn't have ObammyCare.

Antifa is also attacking children.....

Antifa has to be stopped now. Eliminate the scum.

Have a look. The first video is great... older guy (grey hair) walking along when a fine young African American comes up and punches him from behind. Guy hits the pavement and is bleeding everywhere.
More peaceful leftists, protesting peacefully.
Let see who here comes in and excuses this behavior, others who justify it, and those who outright ignore it.

Lowlifes like that asshole should be killed on the spot. Drive his little sign stick right through his fucking heart.

The blood lust is boiling.

These little communist cocksuckers stirred up shit all year. Now it's time for them to get some payback. We need to fuck these little shits up. Break their fucking necks.

Yes. We want a fucking Civil War.

It is time.

This is typical black behavior in cities in what they call the "knock out game." Apparently the cops apprehended the domestic terrorists who sucker punched the old guy and stomped on his head, but the local DA is probably a Europhobe and will let the savages go as a result of "Black Rage" a mental disorder because of White civilization. And their comrades are counting votes in Detroit, Philly, Atlanta and Milwaukee to name a few places were voter fraud is out of control.

White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds
So it’s white supremacists committing them violence all year? All the rioting, attacking people?
The looting... were those black “white supremacists”?
How do you possibly parrot such a lie?
11,000 protests. 93 percent with no violence. 730 with violence. 500 of those 700 were violence instigated by white supremacists or white nationalist paramilitary groups. You only were shown 4-5 instances. The looting was primarily done by by whites, either anarchists or supremacists. The data is out there, so instead of reading the gateway pundit, go look for it. Because it's funny how your culture only believes the MSM when it shows stories of blacks that are negative.

The blood lust is boiling.

These little communist cocksuckers stirred up shit all year. Now it's time for them to get some payback. We need to fuck these little shits up. Break their fucking necks.

Yes. We want a fucking Civil War.

It is time.
You don't want that. Because you will get killed.

White Supremacists, Domestic Terrorists Pose Biggest Threat Of ‘Lethal Violence’ This Election, DHS Assessment Finds
So it’s white supremacists committing them violence all year? All the rioting, attacking people?
The looting... were those black “white supremacists”?
How do you possibly parrot such a lie?
11,000 protests. 93 percent with no violence. 730 with violence. 500 of those 700 were violence instigated by white supremacists or white nationalist paramilitary groups. You only were shown 4-5 instances. The looting was primarily done by by whites, either anarchists or supremacists. The data is out there, so instead of reading the gateway pundit, go look for it. Because it's funny how your culture only believes the MSM when it shows stories of blacks that are negative.
Instigated by white supremacists... lol.
You’re an absolute joke.
Carry on.

Forum List

Back