Leftists are dangerous because they don't believe in American freedoms...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms.

The only thing holding them back is those of us who still do believe in these freedoms, but if they ever outnumber us sufficiently, they will take these freedoms away.

...like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms.

The only thing holding them back is those of us who still do believe in these freedoms, but if they ever outnumber us sufficiently, they will take these freedoms away.
They don't really teach much about them in schools. The New Gen, is stupid and uneducated about them Hist
upload_2019-9-13_22-24-31.jpeg
ory, Social Studies, and other subject have been dropped.

The master plan of the Democrats is to import enough immigrants from other countries where they don't have these freedoms, and when there are enough of them, have them vote Republicans out of power and replace them with Democrat politicians who will take freedom away.

Meanwhile, leftists control the search engines and Facebook and they've already started the censorship. Because they are a private entity, they can do this.

When the leftists have control of the Supreme Court and all the lower courts, they will quickly kill all our freedoms.

The only way to stop the leftists is with our guns which is why they want to take them away.

The master plan of the Democrats is to import enough immigrants from other countries where they don't have these freedoms, and when there are enough of them, have them vote Republicans out of power and replace them with Democrat politicians who will take freedom away.

I wanna see how they do that without kneecaps.

Ludicrous ^^^
If you read what your fellow leftists are saying on this forum, and paying attention, you would not think it ludicrous.

A leftist is an amorphous term, but I know one when I see one.

Usually, a leftist is angry about something.

it is difficult to be a leftist and happy at the same time.

Forum List

Back