Leftist Terrorists Threaten To Burn A Mans House Down With Him In It Because He Won’t Take Down His American Flag

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Peacefully of course.

“It went from a peaceful march, calling out the names, to all of a sudden, bang, ‘How dare you fly the American flag?’” said Mr. Moses, who is Black and runs a nonprofit group in the Portland, Ore., area. “They said take it down. They wouldn’t leave. They said they’re going to come back and burn the house down.”

Peacefully of course.

“It went from a peaceful march, calling out the names, to all of a sudden, bang, ‘How dare you fly the American flag?’” said Mr. Moses, who is Black and runs a nonprofit group in the Portland, Ore., area. “They said take it down. They wouldn’t leave. They said they’re going to come back and burn the house down.”

They wouldn't make it out of my driveway alive.

Peacefully of course.

~~~~~~
The first man to throw a molotov cocktail to hit my house will be the last thing he'll ever do.

Last edited:
Classless Democrats deserve anything they get. Personally, I like the one where the dude set his own feet on fire. That was some dance he did. And I loved his rocket scientist friend who tried to put his burning feet out with an aluminum garbage can lid. This country is better off without any of these wanna be terrorists. GTFO. MAGA

Peacefully of course.

Statist left Marxists are so caring for "OTHER" people!

To me, the person being threatened should hook a surveillance camera up to their mail box if that is possible and then anything that does take place will be on film.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

To me, the person being threatened should hook a surveillance camera up to their mail box if that is possible and then anything that does take place will be on film.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

When I moved into my new home last year, I had wide angle cctv surveillance cameras installed 360 around the house. The cost was not prohibitive.

They bully, coerce, intimidate and threaten people in order to get them to make a gesture of support, whether it's taking down a flag that stands for freedom, or raising a fist to show support for communism. It's a form of Psy-ops, and it's not even subtle...... fuck these people.
Never give in to them..... never.

Watch this and listen to the story from Havel.
And know that these are people who want to see you diminished and your spirit destroyed..... they don't believe in freedom or in accomplishment or in self-wort or self respect,, they only want you to be less than you are now.

Forum List

Back