Leftist Scum Democrats Trying To Squirm Out of Russia Allegations

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

1) No, you said Trump colluded with the Russians
2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

Democrats lie, it's what they do.

All this time, Democrats pursued the baseless story that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Now they're saying we were right! Russia did interfere in the election! And Trump was wrong!

2) And no, Trump didn't say Russia didn't interfere, he said he didn't collude with them

Hillary did collude with the Russians who paid her $145 million and got 20% of US uranium in return. She lied about Russian hackers and refused to turn over the DNC server to hide it. She smashed and bit washed her phones.

It was a get Trump campaign. Democrats have been pro-Russia all my life. Once a Democrat is back in the white house, they won't give a shit about Russia.

yeah, Trump is innocent as hell - he's hiding the shitstains in his drawers.

Funny how the guy who pulled it out of his ass is using the term "shitstains" (sic).

When they were the USSR. the bed wetters acted like they were desperate to have Red Army troops "liberate" us from Reagan.

Those pin headed parasites embrace every enemy this country has.

I have a theory
Mueller said that AMericans were duped by the Russians

Mueller will use this to defang the Clinton/russian dossier as all the players involved as being duped

The dossier is devastating. he's got to reduce it's impact. It was just a small part of the greater
And the Clintons were just unwitting participants.

They're happy to get a distraction like the school shooting. Nothing like a bunch of dead kids to get people's minds off their failed coup attempt.

When they were the USSR. the bed wetters acted like they were desperate to have Red Army troops "liberate" us from Reagan.

Those pin headed parasites embrace every enemy this country has.

Yep. Remember how they used to say things like we think there's a Russian under every bed? Now they say that.

Then there was Obama to Romney. The 80s called they want their foreign policy back.

Obama also said there is no way to overturn an election in this country.

Democrats lie, it's what they do

They're happy to get a distraction like the school shooting. Nothing like a bunch of dead kids to get people's minds off their failed coup attempt.

They have the same objective in both. An authoritarian leftist government

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a theory
Mueller said that AMericans were duped by the Russians

Mueller will use this to defang the Clinton/russian dossier as all the players involved as being duped

The dossier is devastating. he's got to reduce it's impact. It was just a small part of the greater
And the Clintons were just unwitting participants.

I think it's simpler. The job of a special prosecuter is to prosecute, not investigate and turn up nothing.

I think he's prosecuting Russians to deflect from that he got nothing

Can someone tell me what this means?

Sure...even though you know already. It means that Trump is shitting his pants with fear over the investigation and it is all he can do to hide said fear.

Duh.

So you're saying that DiFi and Adam Stiff are fucking idiots and liars when they say there's no evidence of that?

I see you and sound logic were not properly introduced.

Russia, not China, not guy in basement, illegally interfered in our election. Trump was and amazingly still is wrong on that.

Trumpsters are ALSO, separately wrong that there is no basis to Trump campaign colluding with Russians on this interference:

1. Trump's son went to a meeting with Russians looking for dirt on Hillary so we KNOW the campaign had at least interest in collusion.
2. Trump's campaign chair Manafort and Gates just got indicted for millions in Russian money laundering, they also failed to register of foreign agents while running Trump campaign.
3. Papadapolous knew of Russians having dirt on Hillary as far back as May 2016 and pled guilty to lying about it to FBI.

So there is a plenty of basis and it's up to the special investigation to tell is there is PROOF of that.

Last edited:
Uranium one? Weeeeeee!

20% of US uranium? Who cares about that.

You'd be foaming at the mouth if a Republican had done what Hillary did

Straight up.....

There was a time when my impression of you was that you were just a dude who is wrong on a lot of issues...and has a chip on his shoulder
about something. Maybe had something to say.

Lately, however, I've come to understand that you are a conspiracy nut who leaps for the most outrageous rhetoric possible. You have zero
credibility as you will not admit your errors nor issue retractions when you have been proven wrong.

I never felt like you were someone I enjoyed speaking with, so this is no big loss for me. But...you ain't worth even the
little bit of time I have given you. If I say anything to you moving forward, it will only be to mock you. Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back