Leftist Politico: Florida Dems hit the panic button over Miami-Dade turnout

Maybe the polls are right.
But like I keep saying, zero evidence to support it. Trump gets 6,000 car rally in Miami, Biden gets 16 cars. Same theme all over America.

Good - I like presidents who don't botch pandemic responses and inspire Super-Spreader events sowing chaos and hatred. So do most Americans.

Yep, almost as much as Americans enjoy an ex-VP encouraging rioting, looting and burning of businesses....dumbass.

But like I keep saying, zero evidence to support it. Trump gets 6,000 car rally in Miami, Biden gets 16 cars. Same theme all over America.

Good - I like presidents who don't botch pandemic responses and inspire Super-Spreader events sowing chaos and hatred. So do most Americans.

Yep, almost as much as Americans enjoy an ex-VP encouraging rioting, looting and burning of businesses....dumbass.
And call for open borders during a pandemic.

Quasar just posted the same basic thing from Breitbart (only the BEST sources for you kids ;-)
Could Trump take Florida? Of course. But he'll lose the suburbs and he's bleeding seniors like crazy.
My money is on Uncle Joe - If I'm correct, it's game over.

NBC News/Marist10/25 - 10/27743 LV4.45147Biden +4
Monmouth*10/24 - 10/28500 LV4.45145Biden +6
Quinnipiac10/23 - 10/271324 LV2.74542Biden +3
I live in Florida pumpkin-----------------the support is overwhelmingly for TRUMP----------

Thinker should probably Think HARDER :)

Forum List

Back