Leftist Logic

#1) If I say "All Lives Matter" that makes me a racist.
#2) If I stand for the US flag and the anthem I have to apologize for it.
#3) I am not allowed to go to a temple or a church but I am allowed to deface religious institutions and claim that the depiction of Jesus = white supremacy.
#4) I cannot open my business due to COVID-19 concerns but I am allowed to burn down and loot other peoples businesses.
#5) If I am dressed in blue, carry a gun and wear a badge, I am a racist asshole. If I burn, loot, destroy businesses while wearing a mask, I am considered a peaceful protester. Including stabbing a police horse because police horses are racist!
#6) I cannot peacefully protest the lock down at my capital but I can spray paint all sort of anti American messages at my capital.
#7) I cannot play at the park with my kids but I can destroy the park as part of my peaceful protest.
#8) I am not allowed to protect historical monuments but I can deface them and tear them down.
#9) I am not allowed to have an opinion on racism because I am white but if I don't have an opinion and stay silent that is why there is racism as silence is violence.
#10) I am allowed to riot in the streets with Antifa and BLM but going to a sporting event or a Trump rally means that COVID-19 will only appear then and there.

And you wonder why Donald Trump won in 2016. You are idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Crowder guy really knows how to make a straw man. Does anyone take him seriously or is it just trolling?
He is a comic. So that’s all you got from the post? Fantastic.

Last edited:
This thread title made me cough my coffee out through my nose.

Damn you to hell!

Last edited:
#3) I am not allowed to go to a temple or a church but I am allowed to deface religious institutions and claim that the depiction of Jesus = white supremacy.
#4) I cannot open my business due to COVID-19 concerns but I am allowed to burn down and loot other peoples businesses.
#5) If I am dressed in blue, carry a gun and wear a badge, I am a racist asshole. If I burn, loot, destroy businesses while wearing a mask, I am considered a peaceful protester. Including stabbing a police horse because police horses are racist!
#6) I cannot peacefully protest the lock down at my capital but I can spray paint all sort of anti American messages at my capital.
#7) I cannot play at the park with my kids but I can destroy the park as part of my peaceful protest.
#8) I am not allowed to protect historical monuments but I can deface them and tear them down.
#9) I am not allowed to have an opinion on racism because I am white but if I don't have an opinion and stay silent that is why there is racism as silence is violence.
#10) I am allowed to riot in the streets with Antifa and BLM but going to a sporting event or a Trump rally means that COVID-19 will only appear then and there.

1) It’s not racist to say that. You just lack the understanding of the context. Black Lives Matter is simply a statement about focusing on the effects of systemic racism. Conversely, saying Black Lives Matter does not mean other lives matter less. It’s about shining a light on an issue.
2) No one ever said that. That’s just some bullshit you tards come up with because you like to whine. Either way, why are you complaining just because someone chooses to kneel?
3) Who said defacing religious institutions was okay? Also, you’re simply a moron if you think Jesus was white.
4) Again no one is condoning the rioting. Republicans have this sophomoric way conflating POVs and creating false dichotomies. Biden and many others have said they understand the frustration of the rioters but condemn the rioting. Those two things do not contradict one another. You can feel sympathetic toward someone but still condemn how they choose to react.
5) Um the leftwing, in general, does not hate the police. Again there is a simple nuance that is escaping you. If systemic racism is a thing, like it or not, there must be police reform. That doesn’t somehow condemn every cop.
6-8) Lol you’re just making the same point over and over. It’s dumb.
9) Um....no?
10) Both things are just as reckless but going to a Trump rally? How moronic is that? It’s like the 600th one. It’s pointless. I mean I don’t know how much the media has criticized the former like they should have, but it’s not like actual health experts give the protesters a pass. It’s still reckless.

I f you say “all lives matter” after yet another unarmed black man is murdered by police, it makes you ignorant.

do you say all cancers matter when someone is raising breast cancer awareness?

trumpkin bigots are an embarrassment

Why don't all cancers matter? My dad died of colon cancer, and I always wondered why breast cancer got so much media while every one else didn't matter.
“Find the cure” is for breast cancer not colon cancer. Wearing pink in October is for breast cancer. Brings awareness to breast cancer which kills millions of women and is treatable early on if people are aware. Doesn’t mean colon cancer isn’t important. I dare you to go to a breast cancer awareness 5k and protest the participants.

You wouldn’t of course because it doesn’t bother you. Breast cancer isn’t black skinned people so you’re not incensed.

We absolutely need to defund the police and put the money in social services. To attack inequality and invest in poor and working-class neighborhoods of color, we need a massive increase in public spending. That means wresting resources from the rich

Defund the Police. Then Soak the Rich

I f you say “all lives matter” after yet another unarmed black man is murdered by police, it makes you ignorant.

once again more than twice as many whites are killed every yr by the police ...blm is made up of low iq marxist thugs that want free shit ! its nothing more than a gibbs me dat movement ...

You are a racist douche bag and won't even bother to read this...but someone with a brain might.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...nce-disproportionately-affect-people-of-color

1) It’s not racist to say that. You just lack the understanding of the context. Black Lives Matter is simply a statement about focusing on the effects of systemic racism. Conversely, saying Black Lives Matter does not mean other lives matter less. It’s about shining a light on an issue.
2) No one ever said that. That’s just some bullshit you tards come up with because you like to whine. Either way, why are you complaining just because someone chooses to kneel?
3) Who said defacing religious institutions was okay? Also, you’re simply a moron if you think Jesus was white.
4) Again no one is condoning the rioting. Republicans have this sophomoric way conflating POVs and creating false dichotomies. Biden and many others have said they understand the frustration of the rioters but condemn the rioting. Those two things do not contradict one another. You can feel sympathetic toward someone but still condemn how they choose to react.
5) Um the leftwing, in general, does not hate the police. Again there is a simple nuance that is escaping you. If systemic racism is a thing, like it or not, there must be police reform. That doesn’t somehow condemn every cop.
6-8) Lol you’re just making the same point over and over. It’s dumb.
9) Um....no?
10) Both things are just as reckless but going to a Trump rally? How moronic is that? It’s like the 600th one. It’s pointless. I mean I don’t know how much the media has criticized the former like they should have, but it’s not like actual health experts give the protesters a pass. It’s still reckless.
1) BLM the organization has zero to do with actual black people’s lives. If it did it would condemn violence in Chicago and violence against David Dorn.

2) Drew Brees was certainly vilified for it.

3) Shaun King. One of the founders of BLM.

4) You are. Many college professors are. Many in the media are. Funny how we have a spike in COVID cases post the riots.

5) Stats don’t show systemic racism. Violence and screams of defund the police state otherwise.

6-8) All true and you cannot refute them.

9) Um yes. Another point you cannot refute. So did I make up the “silence is violence” statement?

10) So you get to decide what is and isn’t pointless? Burning and looting has a point but supporting the President is pointless?

You lost another debate.

just so I'm clear, saying all lives matter, which includes black lives, means I don't recognize black lives? How does that philosophy work exactly?

once again more than twice as many whites are killed every yr by the police ...blm is made up of low iq marxist thugs that want free shit ! its nothing more than a gibbs me dat movement ...

You are a racist douche bag and won't even bother to read this...but someone with a brain might.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...nce-disproportionately-affect-people-of-color
you'll never get it. White Flight. Do you know what that is?

More racists?

More racists?
Everything to you is racism. If I disagree on anything you cry racism. Weak sauce.

systemic racism
made up phrase, means nothing. You first need to prove racism. Again, more whites die by police than blacks. so you're argument is dead right there. As is the phrase.

More racists?
Everything to you is racism. If I disagree on anything you cry racism. Weak sauce.
when he can't defend his position.

BTW, you were spot on with the Chiraq statement. Black lives don't matter in chiraq.

We know what they are doing. We have known what they are doing for a while now. They continue to do it and every day they are more emboldened, more arrogant, more absurd, and more intolerant.

Nothing is being done cause quite frankly we are all unwilling to do what must be done.

To put it another way. They anticipate and hope for any RETALIATION. We know how their media pets will spin any RETALIATION to any and all of their violence and traitorous actions. That means if there is RETALIATION it must be thorough.

Meaning, it must be far more than "RETALIATION" but a very real and true counter revolution MOVEMENT. We are still in great denial that this is war right now. I know I am sick of telling truth and facts only to see them giggle away as they take over our culture and destroy every aspect of our country under their so called concern for minorities.

Here is the rub. Unless the counter revolution happens, we will be experiencing hell like no one can imagine. Everything I have been saying is going to be happening is happening. That is the red pill reality folks. Sorry if that is hard to read or come to grips with. That is the reality. There is peace btw in realizing it.

More racists?
The post I responded to was rife with racism. He wasn’t trying to hide his racism at all.

More racists?
The post I responded to was rife with racism. He wasn’t trying to hide his racism at all.
Do you believe I am racist?

More racists?
and over the weekend blacks shot dozens of blacks again and murdered a one yr old baby .....silence from blm ...

More racists?
Do you believe I am racist?
I wasn't responding to you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back