Leftist Insurrectionists Rioters Given Free Reign While Peaceful Jan. 6 Protesters Languish in Jail

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Because when I question outcomes I don't like, it is free speech. When you question them, it is insurrection. FBI and police looking the other way, All resources dedicated to looking for anyone who was within 300 feet of Capitol on Jan. 6.

I am actually moderately pro choice. But these peoples' hypocrisy disgusts me and is driving me to the other side.

In video: Violence egged on by Schumer, AOC refuses to denounce violence.

Matthew Perna, in Capitol on Jan. 6 for 20 minutes, no violent charges. Killed himself after FBI told him it would lay additional charges to keep him in jail. No criminal record.

1655777268766.png

Leftist insurrectionists trying to overthrow Supreme Court decision they don't like.
1656282392799.png

Woman says "I am advocating for violence." Will she get visit from FBI?
1656282710686.png

Last edited:
Because when I question outcomes I don't like, it is free speech. When you question them, it is insurrection. FBI and police looking the other way, All resources dedicated to looking for anyone who was within 300 feet of Capitol on Jan. 6.

I am actually moderately pro choice. But these peoples' hypocrisy disgusts me and is driving me to the other side.

Utter nonsense. I like dav3 Chappelle’s take on the trump insurrectionists. Werent you the same people who told Colin Kaepernick he shouldn’t take a knee? Then you stormed the capitol, almost murdered the police, trashed the place.

You guys can do all that but he can’t take a knee?

Liar.

Of course lying is free speech.

But you're still a liar.

The o
Utter nonsense. I like dav3 Chappelle’s take on the trump insurrectionists. Werent you the same people who told Colin Kaepernick he shouldn’t take a knee? Then you stormed the capitol, almost murdered the police, trashed the place.

You guys can do all that but he can’t take a knee?
The only people murdered were 2 unarmed DT supporting white women. Ashley Babbitt & Rosanne Boyland.
They were both murdered by woke black police officers.

But hey, that's OK with you all isn't it? They weren't fine, upstanding, totally-not-criminal-thug citizens like George Floyd or Michael Brown

Gotta crack some eggs if you want a totalitarian reset.
Nobody but progbots cares about your insurrection narrative

UK PM Johnson was interviewed today by Jake Tapper, and he tried to lead the witness into chastizing the 1/6 insurrection. He didn't take the bait and instead referred to the incident to "those on the outside" (Europeans etc) as "weird stuff going on". Jake made it sound worse obviously but Johnson wisely said he wouldn't interfere in U.S "domestic politics".

It was a friendly, loose interview, but his characterization of that day is about as accurate as I could assess it. It was a weird election weird stuff went on 1/6. Right or wrong that is how I view it as well. I don't view it nearly as horrific as some do and I suspect the cop who shot the unarmed female soldier probably should have chosen another career.

It doesn't mean they didn't commit crimes or shouldn't be prosecuted, but insurrection is not how I would refer it. I imagine many around the globe agree with me.

Last edited:
McCarthy will do the same back. Oh no he will not. He is a RINO. And a good buddy with Luntz until proven different.

It's always the left that commits violence. Why is that?
Anytime I see Proud Boys marching it is always Antifa which shows up and starts the violence. I am not a supporter of either side. This is just an objective observation.

Trump speaking out to encourage violence is well overdue.
He's going to have to risk being specific on his promotion of violence.

Forum List

Back