Leftist Elites Vs. Free Speech

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....and in support of racism.

That's what the Left endorses, and teaches.

"Leftist Filmed Harassing White Students at Arizona State Exposed as Ford Foundation Fellow

1632673057274.png

A campus leftist who filmed a viral video harassing two students at Arizona State University is a fellow of the Ford Foundation, one of the most wealthy and powerful non-governmental organizations in the world.

Sarra Tekola identifies herself as a Ford Fellow on her now-locked Twitter feed. She’s a PhD candidate, not a delusional freshman who has no experience in confronting other people with different ideas.

The two white male students were later forced to leave the de facto segregated Multicultural Center at ASU, with Tekola and another students apparently unable to merely look at something other than the ‘Police Matter’ sticker.

Tekola’s Linkedin- now also locked down- states that she was named a Ford Foundation fellow in August 2018.

TekolaFordFoundation.png

Tekola was previously arrested on felony charges of aggravated assault against a police officer, stemming from her presence at a violent Black Lives Matter protest in October."

No, the correct statement would be. "We don't care". You're the one making a big deal out of a local university's decision...that has nothing to do with Biden or Democrats.
You really are a hack, sweetie.
"We don't care".

You're simply too dumb to realize that you've proven what I said about your sort and liberty, free speech, and racism.

Now, write soon, y'hear!

"We don't care".

You're simply too dumb to realize that you've proven what I said about your sort and liberty, free speech, and racism.

Now, write soon, y'hear!
OK, let me rephrase. "I don't care". And no one forced these students to leave. Looks like they left on their own accord. And I'd be willing to bet, they instigated it.

It has everything to do with you overbearing fascist scum......everything.
It has NOTHING to do with it, cueball. That being that it came from Biden or Democrats. Which it didn't.
That's just your little alt-right lemming brains being constantly told it does.

OK, let me rephrase. "I don't care". And no one forced these students to leave. Looks like they left on their own accord. And I'd be willing to bet, they instigated it.

"The two white male students were later forced to leave the de facto segregated Multicultural Center at ASU, with Tekola and another students apparently unable to merely look at something other than the ‘Police Matter’ sticker."

Democrats lie about everything.

I appreciate how easily you proved me correct.

Write soon.

"The two white male students were later forced to leave the de facto segregated Multicultural Center at ASU, with Tekola and another students apparently unable to merely look at something other than the ‘Police Matter’ sticker."

Democrats lie about everything.

I appreciate how easily you proved me correct.

Write soon.
I linked the University's statement on the matter. Your biased alt-right source says they were forced to leave. They were not.
Again, you are a hack.

It has NOTHING to do with it, cueball. That being that it came from Biden or Democrats. Which it didn't.
That's just your little alt-right lemming brains being constantly told it does.

Let's prove it has everything to do with the Democrats and Biden:

"That's the republican party."

The 'Skin-Color Party'????

Let's check:

============================================

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

What's wrong with racism?

“Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks
he incoming Justice Department civil rights chief has a history of opposing civil rights prosecutions of black defendants, opposing a complaint against an African-American Democratic leader who discriminated against white voters.
As an NAACP lawyer, Kristen Clarke lambasted the Justice Department for bringing a complaint against an African-American party boss in Mississippi who worked to suppress white votes, according to a federal probe. On a separate occasion, a federal oversight commission investigated claims that Clarke worked with allies at the Justice Department to quash the prosecution of the Black Panthers who menaced voters outside a Philadelphia precinct in 2008.
Clarke's professional history suggests a staunchly ideological approach to civil rights enforcement where touchstone civil rights laws are applied to advantage some demographic groups but not others.”
Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks

Let's prove it has everything to do with the Democrats and Biden:

"That's the republican party."

The 'Skin-Color Party'????

Let's check:

============================================

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

What's wrong with racism?

“Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks
he incoming Justice Department civil rights chief has a history of opposing civil rights prosecutions of black defendants, opposing a complaint against an African-American Democratic leader who discriminated against white voters.
As an NAACP lawyer, Kristen Clarke lambasted the Justice Department for bringing a complaint against an African-American party boss in Mississippi who worked to suppress white votes, according to a federal probe. On a separate occasion, a federal oversight commission investigated claims that Clarke worked with allies at the Justice Department to quash the prosecution of the Black Panthers who menaced voters outside a Philadelphia precinct in 2008.
Clarke's professional history suggests a staunchly ideological approach to civil rights enforcement where touchstone civil rights laws are applied to advantage some demographic groups but not others.”
Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks

And....cue the delections!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I love taking you to the woodshed!

I linked the University's statement on the matter. Your biased alt-right source says they were forced to leave. They were not.
Again, you are a hack.

Their statement was that they were forced to leave....FORCED.

Yours is simply one more "is not, issssssssss noooooottttttttttt!!!' by lying liberals.

You're trying to deny that Biden/Democrats proposed this racist ant-white Liberal for a government position in the DoJ???

I love how easily you lie.
Much ado about nothing. But your white grievance and pearl clutching is noted. It's a cool example of right wing cherry picking.

Much ado about nothing. But your white grievance and pearl clutching is noted. It's a cool example of right wing cherry picking.

So you vote for the anti-white racist party?

You're not denying that your party is anti-white.....are you?

So you vote for the anti-white racist party?

You're not denying that your party is anti-white.....are you?
Uh..there's a lot of white people in the Democratic party.
How can it be anti-white?
And better still, why are you using this as a talking point when you know it isn't true?

Forum List

Back