Leftist Constitutional Stupidity Exposed

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Here is an article where a Leftist commentator posits that the Supreme Court made a mistake when it ruled that President Biden overstepped his Constitutional authority with his Civid-Related mandates for large employers.

This is Leftist idiocy. The Court is NOT RULING ON WHETHER THE MANDATES WERE A GOOD IDEA! That is none of their business. They were ruling on the Constitutionality of what Biden did. It could have been the wisest thing ever attempted by any President, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE USSC. It is not their job to rule on the wisdom of Presidential actions, and indeed, THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do so. [Witness some of the gross stupidity that was manifested during questioning last week].

Do Leftists not get this or do they just not care?

SCOTUS did away with the OSHA mandate.

But kept the Medicare stuff.

Your doctor, nurse and other medical staff are still under Joe's mandate.

If COVID mandates were 100% bad, SCOTUS would've done away with the Medicare mandate too.

The Constitution is only good for a Leftist if it supports their cause, otherwise, the Constitution was written by slave owners and is a living breathing document that is ever changing based upon societal "need" via interpretation alone.

It's either that or pack the courts like FDR talked about when SCOTUS struck down his New Deal and how democrats talk about doing now.

Take your pick

Here is an article where a Leftist commentator posits that the Supreme Court made a mistake when it ruled that President Biden overstepped his Constitutional authority with his Civid-Related mandates for large employers.

This is Leftist idiocy. The Court is NOT RULING ON WHETHER THE MANDATES WERE A GOOD IDEA! That is none of their business. They were ruling on the Constitutionality of what Biden did. It could have been the wisest thing ever attempted by any President, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE USSC. It is not their job to rule on the wisdom of Presidential actions, and indeed, THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do so. [Witness some of the gross stupidity that was manifested during questioning last week].

If it's unconstitutional, how is it constitutional for health care workers?

If COVID mandates were 100% bad, SCOTUS would've done away with the Medicare mandate too.
The mandates are idiotic. The conservative judges simply showed their willingness to bend, something the fascists never do. Anyway, great ruling for real Americans

The rambling part? I want an explanation how it is unconstitutional for some, but not for others.
its unconstitutional for all because we are not the property of the government,, there were just enough progs to claim government employees are the property of the government,,

its unconstitutional for all because we are not the property of the government,, there were just enough progs to claim government employees are the property of the government,,

It was Bush and Trump appointee's that flipped. Are you saying they have no regard for the Constitution?

you may want to finish jr high before commenting further on this forum,,

your reading abilities need a lot of work,,

OK, so you are unable to explain, only attack someone simply pointing out facts and asking for them to be explained.

OK, so you are unable to explain, only attack someone simply pointing out facts and asking for them to be explained.
I did explain dumbass,, you just cant read worth a fuck and tried to make it about me, trump and bush,,

why not just comment back about my comment that SCOTUS and the government thinking the people are the property of the government and can control their bodies??

I did explain dumbass,, you just cant read worth a fuck and tried to make it about me, trump and bush,,

why not just comment back about my comment that SCOTUS and the government thinking the people are the property of the government and can control their bodies??

I disagree that the mandate's were Constitutional. I want to know how Kavanaugh and Roberts thinks the Constitution only applies to some.

I disagree that the mandate's were Constitutional. I want to know how Kavanaugh and Roberts thinks the Constitution only applies to some.
because they are progressives that think the people are the property of the government,, in this case its government and healthcare employees,,

I am sure there was a part of them that thought all people but didnt want to risk it,,

Leftists are sidewalk campers, righties built the sidewalk.

The difference is the Medicare part. If the workers are employed by an entity that receives federal money, then the fed can dictate to them in this field.

Think of it as a teat and child being being suckled.

If the mother eats junk food, is an alcoholic and meth addict, the baby is being polluted.

Forum List

Back