Leftist chases Trump supporters across parking lot intentionally hitting as many as she can. Media equates it with BLM jumping in front of traffic.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
A political activist intentionally swerved into a parking lot to run over Trump supporters at a rally. She is being charged with attempted murder. The MSM is equating it with BLM blocking highways and stopping random vehicles at stoplights and instigating a confrontation.

Also, notice how the Trump supporters didn't intentionally jump in front of the vehicle because they're not retarded.

Last edited:
Obviously it was a hit and run incident. I wonder, if she had killed and of those people i the MSM would give it the same coverage they gave the kid that drove into the crowd at Charlottesville.

The people who drive over the rioting mobs are great Americans. It should be legalized with full protections. Florida definitely has the right idea.

A political activist intentionally swerved into a parking lot to run over Trump supporters at a rally. She is being charged with attempted murder. The MSM is equating it with BLM blocking highways and stopping random vehicles at stoplights and instigating a confrontation.

Also, notice how the Trump supporters didn't intentionally jump in front of the vehicle because they're not retarded.

I also notice that the lib news report gave much more attention the the incident where libs were injured than the incident when the car was driven by a lib

Forum List

Back