Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”

That makes it okay?

No, dumbfuck, when it comes to the electoral college, Alaska (3) is not the same as California (55). In my universe (can’t speak about yours) 55 is 52 greater than 3. That’s actually a huge spread.

And no, the founding fathers did not see it your way either as they determined the number of electoral votes is based on the number of congressmen/women which is based on the population of each respective state to determine the number of House Representatives plus 2 Senators.

Obviously, the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 30 states that Trump won was greater than the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 20 states that Clinton won.

You know, illustrated by the number of ELECTORAL VOTES.
So? That still doesn’t render Trump’s electoral win as a landslide.

Now who's being stupid?

Why you, that's who!

583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

trump_map_tweet.png
You are, idiotically asserting all states are the same when it comes to electoral votes. Too bad for your insanity, 55 is still not equal to 3.

Let me illustrate the flaw of your argument with example more suitable to go along with your painfully obvious educational shortcomings.

Picture presidential election as a high school athletic meet for state championships.

Here is a high school from a large city with 5,500 students competing against a school from a tiny town with 300 students.

There will be ONE participant from each school in the final in every event (provided they made the final) NOT 55 from one large school and 3 from one small one.
Speaking of flaws....

Now imagine the winner is picked by the students.

I guess he thinks the Dakota's are part of America.
Yes, I do think the Dakota’s are part of America. Don’t you?
Dakotas. Not Dakota's.
Carry on.
Moron, I was mocking the imbecile to whom I was responding.

Dayam, are you ever desperate. :ack-1:
spell check will screw you sometimes.
Te
Obviously, the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 30 states that Trump won was greater than the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 20 states that Clinton won.

Now who's being stupid?

Why you, that's who!

trump_map_tweet.png
You are, idiotically asserting all states are the same when it comes to electoral votes. Too bad for your insanity, 55 is still not equal to 3.

Let me illustrate the flaw of your argument with example more suitable to go along with your painfully obvious educational shortcomings.

Picture presidential election as a high school athletic meet for state championships.

Here is a high school from a large city with 5,500 students competing against a school from a tiny town with 300 students.

There will be ONE participant from each school in the final in every event (provided they made the final) NOT 55 from one large school and 3 from one small one.
Speaking of flaws....

Cheer leaders, Queen or King of prom, most popular chicks or studs, or other in consequential and insignificant positions students make the choices.

To make the state meet is determined by the stop watch (for talking purposes let's take the 100 yard dash).

Those who qualify for the final have to earn it, whether they came from a large school or a small one.

I expect you will come back with straw man arguments and personal insults. Have at it.

No, dumbfuck, when it comes to the electoral college, Alaska (3) is not the same as California (55). In my universe (can’t speak about yours) 55 is 52 greater than 3. That’s actually a huge spread.

And no, the founding fathers did not see it your way either as they determined the number of electoral votes is based on the number of congressmen/women which is based on the population of each respective state to determine the number of House Representatives plus 2 Senators.

Now who's being stupid?

Why you, that's who!

trump_map_tweet.png

You are idiotically claiming that because 3 million votes were wasted in CA that that somehow matters. You demonstrate your profound stupidity with every post. And I thank you for that!

Lol West.....yeah some of these uber left folks still are obsessed with the whole popular vote thing. But their numbers are off the charts fringe. Guess it's something to get all amped up about on the intanets. But nobody is caring. :113:

Yes, I do think the Dakota’s are part of America. Don’t you?
Dakotas. Not Dakota's.
Carry on.
Moron, I was mocking the imbecile to whom I was responding.

Dayam, are you ever desperate. :ack-1:
spell check will screw you sometimes.
Te

Now who's being stupid?

Why you, that's who!

trump_map_tweet.png

Speaking of flaws....

Cheer leaders, Queen or King of prom, most popular chicks or studs, or other in consequential and insignificant positions students make the choices.

To make the state meet is determined by the stop watch (for talking purposes let's take the 100 yard dash).

Those who qualify for the final have to earn it, whether they came from a large school or a small one.

I expect you will come back with straw man arguments and personal insults. Have at it.
Well since a president in each state is picked by the people and not by a stopwatch, exactly how did you imagine your analogy would work here? :dunno:

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

IOW, this is a deflection and you approve of the violence that libs are promoting.

IOW, you have a vivid imagination.

No he's 100 percent correct.
You poor fools have no idea how stupidly transparent, and unoriginal, you are.

That's why you're useful idiots.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

I am sure you will!
That's why you're useful idiots! You're committed fools, and predictable.

Yes, they do. You see the Founders figured out that having a single State, like CA, determine National Elections would not be in the best interest of the country as a whole. They were geniuses and well, you aren't.

Neither am I, so I am thankful that truly smart people, unlike your hero the shrilary, set this country up to defend the Rights of the individual against the tyranny of the Mob.

but -

it is a win.
So? Who said otherwise?
no one. i just like throwing it out there.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.
Stupid kid. What the hell did he expect to happen? Little shit.

I assume he expected to be treated in a civil manner. I guess in your stupid world we can just go up and steal from anyone wearing a hat we don't like. Good to know. Which third world shithole are you from again?
im voting california.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”
They get it from the left, of course.

Aww you defend your dear leader even when he threatens people. He was far too cowardly to join the service. Poor little Captain Bone Spurs. Even Jane Fonda wasn't too scared to go to Vietnam, and she didn't salute their generals like Lying Trump saluted North Korean generals.

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.
What a piece of work Liberals are.

Aww you defend your dear leader even when he threatens people. He was far too cowardly to join the service. Poor little Captain Bone Spurs. Even Jane Fonda wasn't too scared to go to Vietnam, and she didn't salute their generals like Lying Trump saluted North Korean generals.
Wow. Bet you thought the picture of Fonda sitting on an AA gun they could kill American pilots was awesome to ?

Wow. Bet you thought the picture of Fonda sitting on an AA gun they could kill American pilots was awesome to ?
:laughing0301:

That's all you weirdos have. You carry that picture with you like it's one of your beloved grandma.

But you cheered Trump when he saluted a North Korean general. Far worse in reality. Jane Fonda was an actress. You cheer for this orange turd that is president to salute the generals of our enemies.

Your batshit is batshit.

That's all you weirdos have. You carry that picture with you like it's one of your beloved grandma.

But you cheered Trump when he saluted a North Korean general. Far worse in reality. Jane Fonda was an actress. You cheer for this orange turd that is president to salute the generals of our enemies.

Your batshit is batshit.
My mother's Father, Father and two Uncles served in Vietnam you fucking loon so hell yeah whenever someone brings up the bitches name for any reason I'm going to say something. I never defended Trump returning a salute from a foreign General.

What a piece of work Liberals are.

Not liberals. Progressives. Huuuuge difference.

Your batshit is batshit.
My mother's Father, Father and two Uncles served in Vietnam you fucking loon so hell yeah whenever someone brings up the bitches name for any reason I'm going to say something. I never defended Trump returning a salute from a foreign General.

Sure you have and you're doing it now.

Your batshit is batshit.

Sure you have and you're doing it now.
Okay crazy.

Trump didn't threaten anybody, that's just a lie the left likes to bounce, to justify their scummy brownshirt attacks meant to eliminate freedom of speech..and people who advocate for it.

Not everyone is like this dude. I just partied with a guy who likes trump (i don't if you haven't noticed) and we had a nice conversation about why both of us feel why we do. Off the internet and off the tv there is alot more that connectys us than divides us., and most people are civil.
Do you condone what that POS did to those kids ..........Speak out against it...........We know it's not everyone but that asshat needs a attitude adjustment.

Your batshit is batshit.

Fffffffffffff.....:eek:

Were you even alive when "Thunderkiss1965" was on the radio? :uhoh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back