Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

And the shrilary has a 95% chance of being POTUS.

Next.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

States who voted for Clinton: 20

States who voted for Trump: 30

That is a LANDSLIDE victory, Democrat bitching and meaningless fancy charts notwithstanding.
I see. So in your mind, a state like Alaska or either of the Dakotas, which each have only 3 electoral votes, is the same as say, California, which has 55?

Yes, they do. You see the Founders figured out that having a single State, like CA, determine National Elections would not be in the best interest of the country as a whole. They were geniuses and well, you aren't.

Neither am I, so I am thankful that truly smart people, unlike your hero the shrilary, set this country up to defend the Rights of the individual against the tyranny of the Mob.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

several INFLUENTIAL PUBLIC FIGURES have sanctioned harassment of persons who, simply, DISAGREE with their specific political agendas. Two such rabble rousers are Maxine
Waters and Linda Sarsour. Persons who engage in such harassment SHOULD be questioned as to their
INSPIRATIONS.

:boo_hoo14:

I don't think so. Your pissant 30 percent does not represent any significant portion of this country.

Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

Next.

How sad for her that she ignored the fact that it is the Electoral College that matters. The Founders realized that stupid people could be easily led astray by a cult of personality to did their best to limit that occurrence. They were successful.
YEP. Before the election all the Clinton supporters could do was yak about how she had the electoral college sewed up. Once it bit them they complained.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Trump supporters just kill people to force their political views on others.

See Heather Heyer.

Sorry cons no amount of whining is going to obscure your violent past.

We all know the left's violent past ie slavery and segregation. This next iteration that is manifesting itself is no surprise.

Trump encouraged violence and sill does. So stop whining when people show anger towards those who support that. Personally I would not go after a teenager though bit I think there was more to this than somebody throwing a drink on this kid because he had a Trump that on.

Actually it was a hillery operative named scott foval who was paying people to incite violence at trump rallies. But I guess you ignore that or are too ignorant to know about that little operation.

Oh? How did Foval incite this guy to get hit in the face?

He has none. Those are all of the same asshole so our dear im thinks that one asshole justifies the hundreds that were going the other way. In other words he's a hypocritical asshat.

Except there is more than just this one.

And more in the other side. Stop please stop. Your rantings are too easy to combat. Everyone here knows what a total hack you are.

He has none. Those are all of the same asshole so our dear im thinks that one asshole justifies the hundreds that were going the other way. In other words he's a hypocritical asshat.

Except there is more than just this one.

And the majority of those were proven to be scott foval democrat operatives. Try again. When it comes to violence the left wing out does the right wing by orders of magnitude.

Lol, remember when trump was telling his supporters that he would pay the legal fees for people who beat up protestors?

That’s not what he said, let me help you.
There was someone at his rally that was planning to throw tomatoes at him or crowd, and Trump said if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato just knock the hell out of them, I’ll pay your legal bills.
Would you let someone throw tomatoes at you? You are welcome to protest but violence isn’t welcome.
If He could have told us Trumpsters to beat the protesters outside then maybe you would have a point, but he didn’t.
GO TRUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxine Waters, Donald Trump and comments inciting violence

No, maxine stated that libs must become violent and that's what they're doing.
Dude, it's right there in black and white. Why lie about it?
Because, like their Orange lord and master, lying is all they've got. And it's a positive trait for them.

Was this the first bloody battle of the new Civil War?

You're thinking of how great the lefts violence was in the civil war.

Trump encouraged violence and sill does. So stop whining when people show anger towards those who support that. Personally I would not go after a teenager though bit I think there was more to this than somebody throwing a drink on this kid because he had a Trump that on.

Actually it was a hillery operative named scott foval who was paying people to incite violence at trump rallies. But I guess you ignore that or are too ignorant to know about that little operation.

One video ? Look at the totality off all politics and the hostility both sides create. Let’s all be honest and objective.

He didn't. Nor did I ever claim that right wingers were innocent. But if you were honest (which we ALL know you are not) you would have to agree that the overwhelming majority of the violence was left against right. There are HOURS of video showing left wing violence against trump people. You have minutes going the other way.

Next.

That is a LANDSLIDE victory, Democrat bitching and meaningless fancy charts notwithstanding.
I see. So in your mind, a state like Alaska or either of the Dakotas, which each have only 3 electoral votes, is the same as say, California, which has 55?

If you have problem with that, change the Constitution.

Good luck with that.

And remember, the shoe could always be on the other foot.

Such snowflakey behavior.....you'd think trumpanzees were all these delicate little flowers.

So sad how sensitive Trump voters can be
We need to set up safe spaces where nobody will hurt their feelings
pretty sure it was the left who needed counseling after they saw VOTE TRUMP in chalk on a college sidewalk.
Do they still scream at the sky. Since they don't believe in God, do they scream at Darwin?

EVENT: Leftists Plan To 'Scream Helplessly At The Sky On The Anniversary' Of Trump's Election

it's like a yearly vigil for them now.

He didn't. Nor did I ever claim that right wingers were innocent. But if you were honest (which we ALL know you are not) you would have to agree that the overwhelming majority of the violence was left against right. There are HOURS of video showing left wing violence against trump people. You have minutes going the other way.

The leftist lions have no ability to objectively look at facts. They rely on their infotainment gods to tell them why to think. Therefore reasoning never works. It is fun however to watch them melt down and foam at the mouth once you point out their abject foolisness.

Next.

Yes, they do. You see the Founders figured out that having a single State, like CA, determine National Elections would not be in the best interest of the country as a whole. They were geniuses and well, you aren't.

Neither am I, so I am thankful that truly smart people, unlike your hero the shrilary, set this country up to defend the Rights of the individual against the tyranny of the Mob.
No, dumbfuck, when it comes to the electoral college, Alaska (3) is not the same as California (55). In my universe (can’t speak about yours) 55 is 52 greater than 3. That’s actually a huge spread.

And no, the founding fathers did not see it your way either as they determined the number of electoral votes is based on the number of congressmen/women which is based on the population of each respective state to determine the number of House Representatives plus 2 Senators.

Next.

No, dumbfuck, when it comes to the electoral college, Alaska (3) is not the same as California (55). In my universe (can’t speak about yours) 55 is 52 greater than 3. That’s actually a huge spread.

And no, the founding fathers did not see it your way either as they determined the number of electoral votes is based on the number of congressmen/women which is based on the population of each respective state to determine the number of House Representatives plus 2 Senators.

Yeah, it is dumbfuck. Those electoral votes are every bit as necessary to win. Something your so called most "qualified to run evah" seemed to forget. i guess she wasn't as smart as you all thought she was. Or lets put it another way, a simpler way so even you can understand.... those three million extra votes she got in CA were WASTED. Yes, you heard that. Those people wasted their votes. Thank the Heavens!

Next.

At least you support the constitution. The electoral college is what counts.

Such snowflakey behavior.....you'd think trumpanzees were all these delicate little flowers.

pretty sure it was the left who needed counseling after they saw VOTE TRUMP in chalk on a college sidewalk.
Do they still scream at the sky. Since they don't believe in God, do they scream at Darwin?

EVENT: Leftists Plan To 'Scream Helplessly At The Sky On The Anniversary' Of Trump's Election

I look forward to that!

It just can't get any better

Next.

Obviously, the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 30 states that Trump won was greater than the total number of Representatives and Senators in the 20 states that Clinton won.

You know, illustrated by the number of ELECTORAL VOTES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back