Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is YOU who are going to need to face it. The American people who voted for trump are for the most part peace loving individuals, while you yapping morons are like the japanese on their way to Pearl Harbor. Like the japanese you will no doubt enjoy some early successes, but just like the japanese the result will be your eradication.

You had best be careful what you wish for.

I don't think so. Your pissant 30 percent does not represent any significant portion of this country.

Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

And the shrilary has a 95% chance of being POTUS.

Next.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

How sad for her that she ignored the fact that it is the Electoral College that matters. The Founders realized that stupid people could be easily led astray by a cult of personality so did their best to limit that occurrence. They were successful.

Last edited:
Actually it is YOU who are going to need to face it. The American people who voted for trump are for the most part peace loving individuals, while you yapping morons are like the japanese on their way to Pearl Harbor. Like the japanese you will no doubt enjoy some early successes, but just like the japanese the result will be your eradication.

You had best be careful what you wish for.

I don't think so. Your pissant 30 percent does not represent any significant portion of this country.

Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

Next.

States who voted for Clinton: 20

States who voted for Trump: 30

That is a LANDSLIDE victory, Democrat bitching and meaningless fancy charts notwithstanding.

Such snowflakey behavior.....you'd think trumpanzees were all these delicate little flowers.

So sad how sensitive Trump voters can be
We need to set up safe spaces where nobody will hurt their feelings
pretty sure it was the left who needed counseling after they saw VOTE TRUMP in chalk on a college sidewalk.
Do they still scream at the sky. Since they don't believe in God, do they scream at Darwin?

Such snowflakey behavior.....you'd think trumpanzees were all these delicate little flowers.

^^^Condones physical attacks of children, if they're *trumpanzees*.
Not at all...thank you for making stuff up....fantasies are the stuff of trumpland.

^^^Condones physical attacks of children, if they're *trumpanzees*.
Such a Snowflake

An Obama voter would have kicked the guys ass
Conservatives are so timid

Trump encouraged violence and sill does. So stop whining when people show anger towards those who support that. Personally I would not go after a teenager though but I think there was more to this than somebody throwing a drink on this kid because he had a Trump that on.

Last edited:
Was this the first bloody battle of the new Civil War?
When you guys show up at rallies to start shit. Not to observe or listen, but to start fights and commotion. The problem is you guys corner families and children, if you keep it up, it will be even, and we have the alphas, you have the betas, it's not gonna work out well for you.

Next.

How sad for her that she ignored the fact that it is the Electoral College that matters. The Founders realized that stupid people could be easily led astray by a cult of personality to did their best to limit that occurrence. They were successful.

Stupid people voted for Trump.

Trump encouraged violence and sill does. So stop whining when people show anger towards those who support that. Personally I would not go after a teenager though bit I think there was more to this than somebody throwing a drink on this kid because he had a Trump that on.

Actually it was a hillery operative named scott foval who was paying people to incite violence at trump rallies. But I guess you ignore that or are too ignorant to know about that little operation.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Trump supporters just kill people to force their political views on others.

See Heather Heyer.

Sorry cons no amount of whining is going to obscure your violent past.

Next.

How sad for her that she ignored the fact that it is the Electoral College that matters. The Founders realized that stupid people could be easily led astray by a cult of personality to did their best to limit that occurrence. They were successful.

Stupid people voted for Trump.

And retarded people voted for the shrilary. See, I can play 3rd grade playground games with the best of them.

Next.

States who voted for Clinton: 20

States who voted for Trump: 30

That is a LANDSLIDE victory, Democrat bitching and meaningless fancy charts notwithstanding.
I see. So in your mind, a state like Alaska or either of the Dakotas, which each have only 3 electoral votes, is the same as say, California, which has 55?

Trump encouraged violence and sill does. So stop whining when people show anger towards those who support that. Personally I would not go after a teenager though bit I think there was more to this than somebody throwing a drink on this kid because he had a Trump that on.

So no Hillary supporter or Obama’s supporter ever punched someone? In order to feel better you suppose these kids did something to aggravate this grown man? Wow, what a clown.

Using threats and intimidation to enforce your political views is also referred to as terrorism.

Texas teenager attacked on video for wearing Make America Great Again hat

A 16-year-old boy has been verbally abused and assaulted at a restaurant for wearing one of Donald Trump’s trademark “Make America Great Again” hats.

The ordeal, which took place in San Antonio, was caught on camera and has been widely shared.

The clip shows an unidentified suspect chucking a drink in Hunter Richard’s face while saying “you ain’t supporting s***” before leaving the restaurant with his red hat.

Mr Hunter, who is from the Texas city, was having a meal with his friends at a Whataburger restaurant in Thousands Oaks when the incident took place.

"I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off," Mr Hunter told News 4 San Antonio.

"I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me".

Wonder where they got the idea to resort to violence? This may be a clue....

Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump "was just over-exaggerating," said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

“We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

“You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”
ah - the whole "they made me do it" or "they were violent first" argument.

and the left wonders why they are compared to children a lot.

:CryingCow:

Such a tough guy.

:bigboy:

Trump has created animosity. Those supporting him, support the animosity.

Such a tough guy.

Such a tough guy.

So its cool when one of these terrorists assaulting a Trump supporter gets a couple holes blown through them? Cool! Long as we are on same page. You think terrorist activity is OK as long as its against AMERICANS and I think its OK for those AMERICANS to defend themselves against the terrorists you defend. Awesome!

Well if that's what a person thinks they have to do so be it. But at the same time that means people can just blow away Trump supporters since they have actually committed acts of terror against US citizens . Ask Heather Heyer.

You are insane.

Nope. Perfectly sane. If Trump supports think they have the right to blast people, then Trump supporters need to understand those who oppose Trump can blast them.

Unless they are BLACK trump supporters. Then they would be uncle toms, right?

Lol, remember when trump was telling his supporters that he would pay the legal fees for people who beat up protestors?

That’s not what he said, let me help you.
There was someone at his rally that was planning to throw tomatoes at him or crowd, and Trump said if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato just knock the hell out of them, I’ll pay your legal bills.
Would you let someone throw tomatoes at you? You are welcome to protest but violence isn’t welcome.
If He could have told us Trumpsters to beat the protesters outside then maybe you would have a point, but he didn’t.
GO TRUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxine Waters, Donald Trump and comments inciting violence

No, maxine stated that libs must become violent and that's what they're doing.
Dude, it's right there in black and white. Why lie about it?
Because, like their Orange lord and master, lying is all they've got. And it's a positive trait for them.

No, the left is becoming violent. That is no lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back