Lefties More Likely to Be Diagnosed With Mental Illness

I agree. It's my favorite comedic film all-time. SO funny and SO clever.

I agree but for me beating it is "Duck Soup" made in 1933 with The Marx Brothers and Margaret Dumont.

Duck Soup (1933 film) - Wikipedia
THAT was a great one as well. It's probably my favorite Marx Brothers film. I DO really like Animal Crackers, A Night at the Opera and A Day at the Races as well.

Oh yes I love The Marx Brothers they were genius. "Monkey Business" is another great film:

Monkey Business (1931 film) - Wikipedia
I forgot about Monkey Business! Another classic.

Yes! Thelma Todd's in that film, her death one of the great mysteries, she was certainly murdered and it was covered up. Thelma Todd is also in "Horse Feathers"

View attachment 306560
View attachment 306562
View attachment 306561

They Ruled Hollywood Starlet Thelma Todd's Death A 'Suicide' — But That Didn't Explain The Bruises
I read the attachment about her death. It sure LOOKS like she was probably murdered. Thanks again for the post.

According to Moonbattery.com? :laugh2: :laughing0301: :lmao:

MODS - Please move to Conspiracy Theories pronto. The link to the study in Moonbattery took me here - OoOpS

[PLEASE DON’T LINK TO THIS REGARDING LEFTISM AND MENTAL ILLNESS] SSC SURVEY RESULTS 2020
POSTED ON JANUARY 20, 2020 BY SCOTT ALEXANDER
EDIT: This post presents open-access data from a large survey that anyone is allowed to download and analyze. It’s gone viral because a Twitter user named Philippe Lemoine downloaded the data and used it to investigate politics and mental illness. That analysis is not described here, it’s not my analysis, and I have various caveats about it, which are described here. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks to the 8,043 people who took the 2020 Slate Star Codex survey.

Last edited:
Again, please refer to post #12 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!

Your busted :D

[PLEASE DON’T LINK TO THIS REGARDING LEFTISM AND MENTAL ILLNESS] SSC SURVEY RESULTS 2020
EDIT: This post presents open-access data from a large survey that anyone is allowed to download and analyze. It’s gone viral because a Twitter user named Philippe Lemoine downloaded the data and used it to investigate politics and mental illness. That analysis is not described here, it’s not my analysis, and I have various caveats about it, which are described here. Sorry for any confusion.

Once again, please refer to post #12 in this thread. You're mighty welcome.

I did refer to post #12 which says nothing. This thread needs to be moved to the Moonbattery (Conspiracy Theories) forum. It's bogus .. and the above is right at the top of the link Moonbattery provides. They'd better take this down or they're gonna get sued. ;)

I did refer to post #12 which says nothing. This thread needs to be moved to the Moonbattery (Conspiracy Theories) forum. It's bogus .. and the above is right at the top of the link Moonbattery provides. They'd better take this down or they're gonna get sued. ;)
STILL again, please refer to post #12 in this thread. Thank you VERY much.

Feb132020

For those who don’t like surprises, here is a dog bites man story confirming that the world is the way we have come to expect it to be. Summit News reports on a survey of >8,000 people that correlates mental illness with political views:

Carried out by Slate Star Codex, the online survey collected a wealth of data from respondents about their education, demographic, lifestyle and political views.

The results show that people who occupy the farther left end of the political spectrum are more likely to have been “formally diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.”

Of those formally diagnosed with mental problems, the most common political affiliation is “Marxist” at 38%. The least common is “conservative” at 12.1%.

Once again, it has been confirmed: liberalism is a mental disorder.

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted
Not a scientific poll ......but pretty much confirms what we knew all along :10::04:

View attachment 306559
LOLOL

You prove you're crazier than those you target...

MoonBattery

View attachment 306563
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate MoonBattery a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda, as well as making questionable statements regarding race and immigration. This is not a credible source for information.
Roflmao

It's like the 5th time I've seen this on usmb
Always when ya strike a nerve

White wight wing extwemist and wacist!

And STILL again, the conclusions about the study in Moonbattery are BOGUS.
That you still cling to them is the funny part. :cool:

Feb132020

For those who don’t like surprises, here is a dog bites man story confirming that the world is the way we have come to expect it to be. Summit News reports on a survey of >8,000 people that correlates mental illness with political views:

Carried out by Slate Star Codex, the online survey collected a wealth of data from respondents about their education, demographic, lifestyle and political views.

The results show that people who occupy the farther left end of the political spectrum are more likely to have been “formally diagnosed with depression, borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.”

Of those formally diagnosed with mental problems, the most common political affiliation is “Marxist” at 38%. The least common is “conservative” at 12.1%.

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted
Not a scientific poll ......but pretty much confirms what we knew all along :10::04:

View attachment 306559
LOLOL

MoonBattery

View attachment 306563
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate MoonBattery a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Wing Bias, promotion of conspiracies and propaganda, as well as making questionable statements regarding race and immigration. This is not a credible source for information.
Roflmao

Yes, your desperation was duly noted.

Fuck you're a moron
Moonbattery didnt actually conduct the study

Feb132020

On a tip from Ellen O.

All links highlighted

View attachment 306559
LOLOL

MoonBattery

View attachment 306563

Roflmao

Yes, your desperation was duly noted.

If you say so deranged dumbed down leftist nazi

But the RW have no brains to diagnose. Especially the Trump robots.

serveimage

No surprise here. Thanks for the funny Marty Feldman (Igor) pic.

"Young Frankenstein" is a great film.
I agree. It's my favorite comedic film all-time. SO funny and SO clever.

I agree but for me beating it is "Duck Soup" made in 1933 with The Marx Brothers and Margaret Dumont.

Duck Soup (1933 film) - Wikipedia
THAT was a great one as well. It's probably my favorite Marx Brothers film. I DO really like Animal Crackers, A Night at the Opera and A Day at the Races as well.

Oh yes I love The Marx Brothers they were genius. "Monkey Business" is another great film:

Monkey Business (1931 film) - Wikipedia
The Marx Brothers suck.

But the RW have no brains to diagnose. Especially the Trump robots.

serveimage
What are we diagnosing ?

Sophisticated educated left wingers lol

Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg

You lefties are nothing but low life simplistic backwards rubes and useful idiots ...about as deep as a puddle to

CNN even said so

Fuck you're a moron
Moonbattery didnt actually conduct the study
LOLOL

Yeah, it was a fellow loony rightwingnut site taking an unscientific poll of their conservative base.

extremeright031-1.png

Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories and a complete lack of transparency.

:abgg2q.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back