Left wingers creating gun crime, Canada edition....left wingers lowering sentences for actual gun criminals, punishing normal gun owners.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What is wrong with the left wing brain........they want to destroy people who own guns legally, who don't use them for crime.......then...they reduce the sentences for violent, repeat gun criminals....they do it here in the states, and apparently they are doing it in Canada too...

What Trudeau is talking about is his ban on rifles like the AR-15. This is one of the most popular target shooting rifles in Canada — more than 250,000 of them have been legally purchased and the closest I can come to finding one used in a crime in Canada is a single Mafia hit several years ago using an illegally smuggled rifle.

The gun crime problem is Canada is one of criminals using guns — illegal handguns mostly smuggled in from the United States — to ply their trade. Trudeau is focused on legal guns held by people who have completed a safety course, undergone a significant RCMP background check and have had loved ones sign off on them being allowed by the government to own guns.
-----

Under Bill C-22, put before Parliament by the Trudeau Liberals last February, mandatory minimum sentences will be removed for crimes such as:

— Possession of restricted or prohibited weapon knowing possession is unauthorized.

— Possession of weapon obtained through crime.

— Weapons trafficking.

— Unauthorized import/export of firearm.

— Robbery with firearm.

— Extortion with firearm.
---
While claiming to be concerned about gang violence and shootings in Canadian cities, the Trudeau Liberals are reducing sentences for illegally possessing a gun, buying and selling illegal guns, gun smuggling, and for robbery or extortion while using a gun.

Again.....they will prosecute to the fullest of the law, normal gun owners......then they reduce the sentences for actual gun criminals..

Hey, anti-gun asshats....can you explain this?

What is wrong with the left wing brain........they want to destroy people who own guns legally, who don't use them for crime.......then...they reduce the sentences for violent, repeat gun criminals....they do it here in the states, and apparently they are doing it in Canada too...

What Trudeau is talking about is his ban on rifles like the AR-15. This is one of the most popular target shooting rifles in Canada — more than 250,000 of them have been legally purchased and the closest I can come to finding one used in a crime in Canada is a single Mafia hit several years ago using an illegally smuggled rifle.

The gun crime problem is Canada is one of criminals using guns — illegal handguns mostly smuggled in from the United States — to ply their trade. Trudeau is focused on legal guns held by people who have completed a safety course, undergone a significant RCMP background check and have had loved ones sign off on them being allowed by the government to own guns.
-----

Under Bill C-22, put before Parliament by the Trudeau Liberals last February, mandatory minimum sentences will be removed for crimes such as:

— Possession of restricted or prohibited weapon knowing possession is unauthorized.

— Weapons trafficking.

— Robbery with firearm.

---
While claiming to be concerned about gang violence and shootings in Canadian cities, the Trudeau Liberals are reducing sentences for illegally possessing a gun, buying and selling illegal guns, gun smuggling, and for robbery or extortion while using a gun.

Again.....they will prosecute to the fullest of the law, normal gun owners......then they reduce the sentences for actual gun criminals..

Some of them don't know what this causes.....and many of them don't fucking care.

Some of them don't know what this causes.....and many of them don't fucking care.
Canada's decision to back the banning of assault weapons can be weighed against America's decision to allow them on the streets.
And of equal importance is Canada's strict control of handguns.

The proof is in the pudding.
And what country's people just happen to be those with the least credibility to criticize?

The Canadian people have spoken loud and clear on the issue. If we come anywhere near catching up to US gun crime then we can always change the law!

Do I personally agree with the ban on assault weapons? Yes, wholeheartedly, for more reasons than I've stated!

Canada's decision to back the banning of assault weapons can be weighed against America's decision to allow them on the streets.
And of equal importance is Canada's strict control of handguns.

The proof is in the pudding.
And what country's people just happen to be those with the least credibility to criticize?

The Canadian people have spoken loud and clear on the issue. If we come anywhere near catching up to US gun crime then we can always change the law!

Do I personally agree with the ban on assault weapons? Yes, wholeheartedly, for more reasons than I've stated!
Yep....I know guys who own ranches on the Canadian border....and they need guns to protect their livestock.

Yep....I know guys who own ranches on the Canadian border....and they need guns to protect their livestock.
Quite true! And Canadians need guns for many other legitimate reasons and purposes. Some very few might even need handguns.

Quite true! And Canadians need guns for many other legitimate reasons and purposes. Some very few might even need handguns.
Course the difference here is we have a constitution that grants us the right to gun ownership.
We also have a political party that has gone communist....and they want to take that right way completely.
And they will if we stand by and let them do it without a fight.
You see....Democrats are making sure the conditions are right for gun violence in our cities.
They have no-bail laws in cities like Chicago where someone who is arrested for a violent crime doesn't even have to post bail....they just let them out to commit the same crimes over and over and over.....

Course the difference here is we have a constitution that grants us the right to gun ownership.
We also have a political party that has gone communist....and they want to take that right way completely.
And they will if we stand by and let them do it without a fight.
You see....Democrats are making sure the conditions are right for gun violence in our cities.
They have no-bail laws in cities like Chicago where someone who is arrested for a violent crime doesn't even have to post bail....they just let them out to commit the same crimes over and over and over.....
Agreed that America's justice system is broken and needs change too.
However, my suggestions would all be on 'change' to becoming more 'socially' correct that would be more like Norway's system.

Norway's system works and they also have the lowest recidivism rate.

Neither Dems or Repubs understand that. The repub supporters seem to think the very opposite with ideas of locking up even more Americans!

That's my opinion but I have to say that it's not totally consistent with the opinion of many Canadians.

-----

— Weapons trafficking.

— Robbery with firearm.

---

The Criminals are used to create chaos hoping to scare society into submission which allow the marxist CHANGE. Fucking hitler, Mao, and others did the exact same chit.

Forum List

Back