Left wing racists force white owners of restaurant to close...because they cook Mexican food....

Yeah, I was reading about this bullshit. Pretty much clears it all up, unless you are ethnically, nationally, or related by birth or heredity to a tradition, you'd better forgo cooking that type of food. Or that type of costume or other manner of dress or observation of customary cultural observances. So much for a multicultural melting pot. Why don't we just fence off and label reservations allowing only those of certain characteristics to enter and live there?
Fucking libtard (SJW) assholes need to get fucking lives! Seriously.
PS: My favorite Korean restaurant is owned and run by Chinese people. How in the hell can we reconcile this travesty and still enjoy good food?

The very best New Orleans oyster poboys are made by Vietnamese here. The Coonasses are grateful and spend beaucoup $$ there for poboys and eggrolls!

Yeah, I was reading about this bullshit. Pretty much clears it all up, unless you are ethnically, nationally, or related by birth or heredity to a tradition, you'd better forgo cooking that type of food. Or that type of costume or other manner of dress or observation of customary cultural observances. So much for a multicultural melting pot. Why don't we just fence off and label reservations allowing only those of certain characteristics to enter and live there?
PS: My favorite Korean restaurant is owned and run by Chinese people. How in the hell can we reconcile this travesty and still enjoy good food?

The very best New Orleans oyster poboys are made by Vietnamese here. The Coonasses are grateful and spend beaucoup $$ there for poboys and eggrolls!

You uh, might want to explain the term Coonass to the board before you get flamed... :)

[

It definitely should be illegal for morons to form plurals with an apostrophe.

"For white is to own businesses"? Doesn't make any sense. But then you do have your standards to keep up.

There IS NO "racial" element here, PERIOD. "Burrito" is not a fucking race. Neither is "Mexican". Perhaps while we're at it considering the level of intellectual pee in the pool we should add that neither is "food truck".

Yawn..

Grammar Nazis are boring, particularly when they are like you, actual Nazis.... Oh, and try to at least be correct in the future, you tenured little turd.

----------------------------------------

The possessive form is used with nouns referring to people, groups of people, countries, and animals. It shows a relationship of belonging between one thing and another. To form the possessive, add apostrophe + s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, just add an apostrophe after the s.

:lol:

Let's see the post Pothead cut out for its being too embarrassing ----

Should it be illegal for white's to own businesses?

There is no planet on which you can claim that to be a 'possessive', Dumbass. You just posted "Should it be illegal for white is to own businesses". That's the ONLY function that <white's> can possibly have. A possessive would be followed by a NOUN. Wtf is that apostrophe standing in for? :eusa_doh:

The comment makes no sense anyway. There is no "racial" element in this 'story'. Again, "burrito" is not a race.

[

"For white is to own businesses"? Doesn't make any sense. But then you do have your standards to keep up.

There IS NO "racial" element here, PERIOD. "Burrito" is not a fucking race. Neither is "Mexican". Perhaps while we're at it considering the level of intellectual pee in the pool we should add that neither is "food truck".

Yawn..

Grammar Nazis are boring, particularly when they are like you, actual Nazis.... Oh, and try to at least be correct in the future, you tenured little turd.

The possessive form is used with nouns referring to people, groups of people, countries, and animals. It shows a relationship of belonging between one thing and another. To form the possessive, add apostrophe + s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, just add an apostrophe after the s.

There is no planet on which you can claim that to be a 'possessive', Dumbass. You just posted "Should it be illegal for white is to own businesses". That's the ONLY function that <white's> can possibly have. A possessive would be followed by a NOUN. Wtf is that apostrophe standing in for? :eusa_doh:

The comment makes no sense anyway. There is no "racial" element in this 'story'. Again, "burrito" is not a race.

Not what it means you tenured turd.

{The possessive form is used with nouns referring to people, groups of people, countries, and animals. It shows a relationship of belonging between one thing and another. To form the possessive, add apostrophe + s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, just add an apostrophe after the s.}

Now retard, is "white" a noun? Hmmmm?

You fucking retard

[

Yawn..

{The possessive form is used with nouns referring to people, groups of people, countries, and animals. It shows a relationship of belonging between one thing and another. To form the possessive, add apostrophe + s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, just add an apostrophe after the s.}

You fucking retard

You are actually wrong on this, UnC.

The word "whites" as you are using it is a plural noun. In your sentence, there is no possessive. And even if you were talking about the possessive use of the apostrophe, then, as a plural, the apostrophe would go after the "s." But you didn't use the word "whites" to show possession, just as a plural noun. No apostrophe.

You uh, might want to explain the term Coonass to the board before you get flamed... :)

I can say it because I am one lol.

A coonass is a South Louisiana red neck or hillbilly, though, for those not culturally diverse enough to eat squirrels.

[

Yawn..

You fucking retard

The word "whites" as you are using it is a plural noun. In your sentence, there is no possessive. And even if you were talking about the possessive use of the apostrophe, then, as a plural, the apostrophe would go after the "s." But you didn't use the word "whites" to show possession, just as a plural noun. No apostrophe.

I don't know why people can't figure this out. I keep tellin' em, we never use an apostrophe to form a plural in English, ever. But do they listen? :banghead:

There's a homemade roadside sign I pass around here -- it reads "Harley Davidson Sign's" [sic] Not only that but the apostrophe is a different color paint from the rest of the letters. Somebody went out of their way to use two colors to troll the English language on a roadside sign. :eek:

A coonass is a South Louisiana red neck or hillbilly, though, for those not culturally diverse enough to eat squirrels.

Isn't the expression "I are one"? :)

In most of the country that would be taken as a racial slur, that's why I suggested the clarification.

Just to be picky though (moi?) -- there ain't no hills in South Louisiana. I got 'em all here. :D

[

Yawn..

You fucking retard

I don't know why people can't figure this out. I keep tellin' em, we never use an apostrophe to form a plural in English, ever. But do they listen? :banghead:

There's a homemade roadside sign I pass around here -- it reads "Harley Davidson Sign's" [sic] Not only that but the apostrophe is a different color paint from the rest of the letters. Somebody went out of their way to use two colors to troll the English language on a roadside sign. :eek:

That is the worst.....

.....unless you count those who use quotation marks to emphasize words.

Please "do not" use an apostrophe to make a plural form of a word!

Isn't the expression "I are one"? :)

In most of the country that would be taken as a racial slur, that's why I suggested the clarification.

Just to be picky though (moi?) -- there ain't no hills in South Louisiana. I got 'em all here. :D

Ha! No, we don't say "I are" in this little pocket, but we do "go make groceries."

Perhaps you should look up Mount Driskill in Louisiana. It has an impressive elevation of about 525 feet! Take that Mr Pogo, mountain man!

[

I will concede that I should have used the plural rather than possessive. Even so, the little tenured turd is attacking the use of apostrophes to form a possessive.

[

I will concede that I should have used the plural rather than possessive. Even so, the little tenured turd is attacking the use of apostrophes to form a possessive.

You never used a possessive. You attempted to use a plural noun, "whites" -- more than one 'white'.

What you actually wrote however is "white is". That's the only meaning left for that formation, and it makes no sense.

There are only two possible constructions for <white's>

Possessive:
"We're playing a chess game and it's White's move".

The White side is expected to take its turn, the turn that belongs to "White".

--- and as a contraction for the word "is", taking the place of the letter I:

"White's about to capture your rook"
(White IS about to capture your rook)

The Plural:
"Whites have ruined this neighborhood".

White people, plural. You could not say "White is have ruined the neighborhood". And it can't be a possessive without a noun to possess present.

Never, under any circumstances, use a apostrophe to form a plural. There is no "is" in a plural.

The New York Times is infamous for this particular corruption, commonly writing "the 1970's". Absolutely wrong. It's "the 1970s".

The racism of left winger is never ending....these racists decided that whites can't make Mexican food....so they put them out of business......this is racism....and it is what the left wing/democrats are all about....using race as a weapon and a spear...to attack their enemies, and to hide their own crimes...

White Restaurant Owners Served Burritos, So SJWs Forced Them Out Of Business

The leftist snowflakes have enacted their own brand of social justice on white-owned businesses serving up all things ethnic, from burritos to kung-pao chicken. Scalps have been taken, with one restaurant shutting down as a result of their merciless trolling on social media. They care little about destroying another person's livelihood.

According to Heat Street, "Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connelly, owners of Portland pop-up shop Kooks Burritos, just wanted to make and sell some really great burritos. So when they were on a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, they “picked the brains” of the local tortilla ladies and brought those recipes back to the States."

In an interview with Willamette Weekly, Connelly described their fascination with tortilla making when visiting Mexico. Notice the white supremacy lurking between the lines.

“I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told Willamette Weekly. “They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn’t tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn’t quite that easy.”

Hateful! Just hateful. Her statements then launched a maelstrom of trolling on the internet, accusing them of "cultural appropriation," sentencing Kooks Burritos to death.

The SJW inquisitors did not stop there and have taken their mob mentality to the streets, targetting other white-owned businesses guilty of the same crime. A list has now been circulating on the web of white-owned “appropriative” businesses, featuring some of Portland’s top restaurants. They will soon feel the wrath of snowflake. From Reason:

You mean like the Christian Right is trying to run Planned Parenthood out of business through their Congressmen & Senators?

The racism of left winger is never ending....these racists decided that whites can't make Mexican food....so they put them out of business......this is racism....and it is what the left wing/democrats are all about....using race as a weapon and a spear...to attack their enemies, and to hide their own crimes...

White Restaurant Owners Served Burritos, So SJWs Forced Them Out Of Business

The leftist snowflakes have enacted their own brand of social justice on white-owned businesses serving up all things ethnic, from burritos to kung-pao chicken. Scalps have been taken, with one restaurant shutting down as a result of their merciless trolling on social media. They care little about destroying another person's livelihood.

According to Heat Street, "Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connelly, owners of Portland pop-up shop Kooks Burritos, just wanted to make and sell some really great burritos. So when they were on a trip to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico, they “picked the brains” of the local tortilla ladies and brought those recipes back to the States."

In an interview with Willamette Weekly, Connelly described their fascination with tortilla making when visiting Mexico. Notice the white supremacy lurking between the lines.

“I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed me a little of what they did,” Connelly told Willamette Weekly. “They told us the basic ingredients, and we saw them moving and stretching the dough similar to how pizza makers do before rolling it out with rolling pins. They wouldn’t tell us too much about technique, but we were peeking into the windows of every kitchen, totally fascinated by how easy they made it look. We learned quickly it isn’t quite that easy.”

Hateful! Just hateful. Her statements then launched a maelstrom of trolling on the internet, accusing them of "cultural appropriation," sentencing Kooks Burritos to death.

The SJW inquisitors did not stop there and have taken their mob mentality to the streets, targetting other white-owned businesses guilty of the same crime. A list has now been circulating on the web of white-owned “appropriative” businesses, featuring some of Portland’s top restaurants. They will soon feel the wrath of snowflake. From Reason:

You mean like the Christian Right is trying to run Planned Parenthood out of business through their Congressmen & Senators?

Planned Parenthood is fully allowed to run abortion clinics, the public is simply not going to FUND them.

Planned Parenthood is fully allowed to run abortion clinics, the public is simply not going to FUND them.

It's the same problem we run into with every scheme to get "the public" to pay for something. Which is why "the public" should only be paying for things that merit state coercion.

Forum List

Back