Left-wing media happy to talk about Nazism in America but not in Ukraine?

How about when Russia actually invades a member of NATO.. Like Poland..? Duh!
Well, unfortunately for you trumptards, your orange douchebag lost the election. So, we get to set the rules. Duh!

You don't like it? Move to Russia. I am sure Putin can use all the help he can get. Buh-bye.

Left-wing media happy to talk about Nazism in America but not in Ukraine?​

Um...retard?

This whole "Nazi Ukraine" thing was pulled directly from Putin's ass, mm-kay? He made it up.

"Yeahbut...Azov!" all the brainless useful idiots chant. From Putin's mouth to your ears.

Putin's private army is the Wagner Group. If you want to find a lot of Nazis, join up with the fucking Wagner Group and have a Sieg Heil day.

One more thing.

If you compare Ukrainian JEW Zelensky to WAR CRIMINAL Putin on the Nazi spectrum, Putin is so far ahead that you can't even look back and see Zelensky.

Goddam, you parroting useful idiot dumb fucks are annoying.

Last edited:
There is no Z in the Russian alphabet.

Here is the half swastika the Russian invaders put on their vehicles as they go about committing their WAR CRIMES.

z-invader.jpg

Just like Hitler, Putin invents Big Lies to justify his WAR CRIMES.

And just like with Hitler, there are massively ignorant retards marching in lockstep here in America.

We are winning in Ukraine. Putin is desperate to get us to surrender. He is looking at some very bad times ahead.

Pay very close attention to who the appeasers are. They are snakes.

It appears that Mr. Trump did not know the background of Nicholas Fuentes…. either way Trump is a big-time supporter of Israel so you just wonder why does the left-wing media continue to go on and on about this view that Trump is a racist? Meeting with somebody by the way who is a racist doesn’t make somebody a racist.

But beyond that look at Ukraine western news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis actively supporting Ukraine since 2014. It’s like you actually wonder what somebody says when there is a Nazi swastika tattoo on an Eastern European person staring them in the face …OK we gotta react to it. But what does the left-wing media do about it these days they bury it.

Not all Ukrainians are Nazis but even if just one percent are even if just 1/10 of one percent are … it’s an issue to look at. Because for example the American military would never openly allow somebody with a swastika to serve. But that situation exists in these Ukrainian militias and even the Ukrainian army which has accepted the Azov battalion… we continue to see the president of Ukraine pictured with people that have pro Third Reich tattoos or symbols, the president of Ukraine continues to endorse tweets of groups that are sympathetic to the third Reich. So it’s something to look at.

Can you imagine a guy who was president, who is immensely rich, and he doesn't know who the people are who he's meeting?
I mean, right there is reason enough not to be president. If you can't even organize your own life, how can you organize the country?

Damn. If it is that easy for someone to get within striking distance of Trump, I sure hope nobody tells any terrorists!

All you have to do is piggyback on a dinner invitation!

Like I said. How many pounds of brain damage does it take to be that credulous about Trump's denial.

The man has the world's longest record of lying, and somehow there are mentally handicapped people out there who still believe every word he says.

Wow.

Can you imagine a guy who was president, who is immensely rich, and he doesn't know who the people are who he's meeting?
I mean, right there is reason enough not to be president. If you can't even organize your own life, how can you organize the country?
It was certainly an issue my friend. Mr. Trump said he did not know the man only God knows at this point. As others have pointed out though Democrats have met with controversial leaders. But I will say this now reverend Jeremiah wright he’s not in the same category as the Neo Nazi…

To your point our economy was much better under Mr. Trump. We did not have the Russia Ukraine war. by the way I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Trump in 2020. I’ll give Biden my vote in 2024 but it will take a lot he’s gonna have to criticize BLM he’s going to have to fix our economy…

Last edited:
You're welcome, brother. But you are dead wrong.

Putin is the only one solely responsible for invading Ukraine. That's how dictatorship works. Or, are you implying that somehow Russia is a "federal democratic state" (their propaganda)?

As for being on the sidelines while Putin blithely attacks his neighbors? Sorry, we need to take a lesson from history. The world stood by as Hitler invaded country after country. We finally woke up too late after he had invaded Poland. He could have been stopped much earlier.

The same with Putin. Would he have been content with Ukraine? Why not Poland? How about Finland? All of them are within easy reach. At what point do you nay sayers feel enough is enough?
My position is based on the fact that it was the Soviet people these beautiful heroes who fought the Nazis in World War II. Arguably without them we would all be slaves today. Their ancestors are the ones fighting in the Russian military today.

this thing in Ukraine is somewhat of a Civil War as we know there are many people living in eastern Ukraine who are pro Russian. So that is a situation right there.

I don’t believe that Russia is a bad country. Yes they are authoritarian but here’s the thing Vladimir Putin has shaking hands with George W. Bush, Barack Obama and other American presidents. What does that make us? Vladimir Putin is so bad? I think only God knows how bad or good Vladimir Putin is. Bottom line I know that we invaded Iraq in 2003 that war caused the death of upwards of 600,000 human beings that were Iraqis and thousands of Americans to. I don’t know what the toll is in this war in Ukraine but I believe it’s something under 40,000 deaths. So let’s look at the total picture here Democratic countries cause wars, authoritarian countries cause wars …. wars are bad. I am for peace.

Russia had perhaps more of an argument to go into Ukraine than America did to go into Iraq a country that was thousands of miles away. Now Ukraine is on the Russian border.

Who is to say in the future the United States doesn’t invade another country? What if we invade Iran and now Russia is going to keep in mind how we treated their invasion of Ukraine? So there’s a number of things to keep in mind my friend. The next time the United States invades another country we don’t want to have Russia helping out that country.

Um...retard?

This whole "Nazi Ukraine" thing was pulled directly from Putin's ass, mm-kay? He made it up.

"Yeahbut...Azov!" all the brainless useful idiots chant. From Putin's mouth to your ears.

Putin's private army is the Wagner Group. If you want to find a lot of Nazis, join up with the fucking Wagner Group and have a Sieg Heil day.

One more thing.

If you compare Ukrainian JEW Zelensky to WAR CRIMINAL Putin on the Nazi spectrum, Putin is so far ahead that you can't even look back and see Zelensky.

Goddam, you parroting useful idiot dumb fucks are annoying.
I’ll give you one chance my man. Clean up your language if you want a response. I did not personally attack you so if you don’t like my views too bad for you , put me on ignore you have no right to treat me like that or anyone for that matter. You’re going on ignore if you keep up that language because frankly it’s just better for you and me.

I’m not Ukrainian I’m not Russian I’m an American. So are you a Ukrainian?

The United States government the US media are so extremely selfish in my view at times. We invaded other countries. The responsible American would follow in the footsteps of the World War II generation and realize that we live in a global world and that the next time America invades another country Russia is going to react to it. The entire world especially people in Iraq Vietnam and Afghanistan who have been invaded by America…. is watching American politicians get on some ridiculous moral high ground and claim Russia is so evil when our country has invaded other countries. It’s hypocritical . The better route for American politicians would be to be neutral in this war consider that as a start.

This is insane President Zelenskyy has been pictured with Nazis so he is a disgrace for doing that. One questions if Zielinski is Jewish could be a ploy….. there are neo-Nazis in every country but Ukraine has the only military in the world that openly accepts the neo-Nazis. No the Wagner group is a private military company just like Blackwater so they’re going to have individuals in there. The Russian military does not openly accept Nazis at least according to President Putin. But President Zelenskyy this guy gets pictured with Nazis what a stupid move by him …. so he is either dumb incompetent or he placates Nazis because he also retweets Nazis on twitter.

People forget that the United States has been in controversial wars like in Vietnam. People forget that there are neo-Nazis in Ukraine, drug dealers brutal criminals Eastern European criminals. President Zelenskyy has banned political opposition he has arrested political opponents. Ukraine is not a democracy like America. People In Ukraine wearing track suits real scumbags who are taking money stealing it from the American government. You have people living in eastern Ukraine Ukrainians who are adamantly against the Ukraine government and they want the Russians to help them. They are if even 20% of the Ukraine population human beings who exist …. family people who are good Christians.

And yes there are good people in the Ukrainian military but they’re also good people in the Russian military and only a bigot would not recognize that.

And it’s the bigots they are the ones calling Russians “pigs or orcs” using really rude brutal language toward Russians…. well how about the Ukrainian neo-Nazis in tracksuits stealing money , selling drugs running guns. OK we get it there’s bad people in Russia but there’s also bad people in Ukraine that’s what the media is not talking about brother

These aren’t even Ukrainians these are people living in America who are being told something by the media and then they simply believe that Russia is evil because the media tells them that. There’s no critical thinking there

Russia did not invade the United States it invaded Ukraine. So people living in Ukraine or Russia cannot expect the world to support them and that’s just not how the world works….. whenever there’s a war neutral countries take their positions and often the populations of those neutral countries disagree on what side to support if any. So the way the American media with their far left woke mentality is handling this war is dangerous and wrong.

Last edited:
It was certainly an issue my friend. Mr. Trump said he did not know the man only God knows at this point. As others have pointed out though Democrats have met with controversial leaders. But I will say this now reverend Jeremiah wright he’s not in the same category as the Neo Nazi…

To your point our economy was much better under Mr. Trump. We did not have the Russia Ukraine war. by the way I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Trump in 2020. I’ll give Biden my vote in 2024 but it will take a lot he’s gonna have to criticize BLM he’s going to have to fix our economy…

Was the economy better under Trump because of Trump, or was it merely an accident that Trump got elected as the good times were rolling along, and then after he left office they went downhill?

Remember the Trump has the HIGHEST unemployment rate in the post war period.

The war in the Ukraine along with drought has caused inflation to rise in all western countries. The US is at about average for inflation, the UK, for example, dealing with the stupidity of Brexit has much higher inflation.

Was the economy better under Trump because of Trump, or was it merely an accident that Trump got elected as the good times were rolling along, and then after he left office they went downhill?

Remember the Trump has the HIGHEST unemployment rate in the post war period.

The war in the Ukraine along with drought has caused inflation to rise in all western countries. The US is at about average for inflation, the UK, for example, dealing with the stupidity of Brexit has much higher inflation.
It may be somewhat of a case of luck for Donald Trump. But here’s the thing he was in office for four years so some credit must be given to him. And of course we can give credit to the American people the Democrats and Republicans working together to have a situation where we had low gas prices, low grocery prices. Even with the unemployment rate(Covid) under Mr. Trump put that up against the gas prices, inflation cost-of-living etc.

I am a critic of Israel. But Donald Trump brought together Israel and a number of the Muslim majority countries. That is diplomacy that’s a good thing. Worthy of a Nobel peace prize.

Last edited:
Seems like prices have been higher in Europe for some time. The gas prices for example are generally higher there compared to here in America.

But here’s the thing the argument is that the Russia Ukraine war may not have happened if Trump was still president. We would have a better economy if Trump is still president… who knows.

It may be somewhat of a case of luck for Donald Trump. But here’s the thing he was an office for four years so some credit must be given to him. And of course we can give credit to the American people the Democrats and Republicans working together to have a situation where we had low gas prices low l grocery prices. Even with the unemployment rate(Covid) under Mr. Trump put that up against the gas prices inflation cost-of-living etc.

I am a critic of Israel. But Donald Trump brought together Israel and a number of the Muslim majority countries. That is diplomacy that’s a good thing. Worthy of a Nobel peace prize.

How long does it take for a president's policy to come to fruition? The dude literally stated, before he'd even taken office, that the economy was good, not because of Obama and his 7 years 10 months are president, but because of TRUMP himself.

The reality is, with the economy, that presidents can mess it up with wars, they can mess it up by pumping the economy causing it to crash, and that's about their impact. Congress and its laws have way more impact, the people going out and working have way more impact.
Yes, Trump brought together a number of Muslims countries, mostly ones who hadn't bothered with Israel for a long, long time. He got Qatar embargoed by the Saudis too, notice how when Trump got kicked out of office, the Saudis ended their embargo?

5th June 2017 they embargoed. Trump went 20th May 2017 to Saudi Arabia.

5th January 2021 they ended the embargo. 20th January 2021 Trump left office.

Coincidence? Peace prize?

How long does it take for a president's policy to come to fruition? The dude literally stated, before he'd even taken office, that the economy was good, not because of Obama and his 7 years 10 months are president, but because of TRUMP himself.

The reality is, with the economy, that presidents can mess it up with wars, they can mess it up by pumping the economy causing it to crash, and that's about their impact. Congress and its laws have way more impact, the people going out and working have way more impact.
Yes, Trump brought together a number of Muslims countries, mostly ones who hadn't bothered with Israel for a long, long time. He got Qatar embargoed by the Saudis too, notice how when Trump got kicked out of office, the Saudis ended their embargo?

5th June 2017 they embargoed. Trump went 20th May 2017 to Saudi Arabia.

5th January 2021 they ended the embargo. 20th January 2021 Trump left office.

Coincidence? Peace prize?
It’s politics perhaps or there’s perhaps another argument to what you were saying there with regards to Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Well there’s also North Korea a country which I am very critical of. But its another case of diplomacy the leader of North Korea shaking hands with the president of the United States.

It’s really takes the three branches of government to work together. To have an effective country along with the American people of course. one thing that’s interesting to note is that the stock market and the markets in general responded pretty positive to Donald Trump in office but as soon as he was out of office the stocks tanked notably.

It’s politics perhaps or there’s perhaps another argument to what you were saying there with regards to Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Well there’s also North Korea a country which I am very critical of. But its another case of diplomacy the leader of North Korea shaking hands with the president of the United States.

It’s really takes the three branches of government to work together. To have an effective country along with the American people of course. one thing that’s interesting to note is that the stock market and the markets in general responded pretty positive to Donald Trump in office but as soon as he was out of office the stocks tanked notably.

There's more to it than just Trump, however Saudi Arabia would never have dared to do it without US permission. They knew Biden would take that away from them, so they avoided it.
North Korea, oh, that's fun. Kim was just using Trump as a publicity stunt, and Trump was using Kim. What changed? Nothing. Kim was always going to keep testing missiles. He's been doing it again recently.

Well, the US doesn't have an effective country. Right now it's the rich controlling what goes on. The Koch brothers bribed the Supreme Court to allow unlimited money in politics. Two justices whose wives took money from the Koch brothers....

Scalia and Thomas, without them, had they recused themselves from the case, would have seen the judgement fail. Instead they took the money and allowed the Koch brothers to turn US politics into a money machine.

Do you know about boom and bust? When the bust happens, the rich get richer. They promote boom and bust. They love playing the system, they buy low, wait for it to get higher, buy and sell, others who are just trying to get a little bit more cash end up losing it all to billionaires. 7 million people lost their homes, but hey, some rich dude bought another superyacht, gotta have perspective.

Trump was pushing the economy. Ironically he got caught out by something else which made the economy tank and made him lose, because votes, in the main, are stupid. They're turkeys voting for Christmas half the time. They see boom, they reward, bust comes, they'll kick out whoever is in charge.

There's more to it than just Trump, however Saudi Arabia would never have dared to do it without US permission. They knew Biden would take that away from them, so they avoided it.
North Korea, oh, that's fun. Kim was just using Trump as a publicity stunt, and Trump was using Kim. What changed? Nothing. Kim was always going to keep testing missiles. He's been doing it again recently.

Well, the US doesn't have an effective country. Right now it's the rich controlling what goes on. The Koch brothers bribed the Supreme Court to allow unlimited money in politics. Two justices whose wives took money from the Koch brothers....

Scalia and Thomas, without them, had they recused themselves from the case, would have seen the judgement fail. Instead they took the money and allowed the Koch brothers to turn US politics into a money machine.

Do you know about boom and bust? When the bust happens, the rich get richer. They promote boom and bust. They love playing the system, they buy low, wait for it to get higher, buy and sell, others who are just trying to get a little bit more cash end up losing it all to billionaires. 7 million people lost their homes, but hey, some rich dude bought another superyacht, gotta have perspective.

Trump was pushing the economy. Ironically he got caught out by something else which made the economy tank and made him lose, because votes, in the main, are stupid. They're turkeys voting for Christmas half the time. They see boom, they reward, bust comes, they'll kick out whoever is in charge.
In my opinion the United States has been struggling since the late 80s when we fell to automation and cheap overseas labor. We used to have millions of steel and auto jobs people could get right out of high school, not anymore ….That was due to failed American leader ship to allow that type of global situation to happen. That wasn’t the vision of Franklin Roosevelt and the allies of World War II.

And by the way I am a Democrat Roosevelt was my favorite president as you can imagine…. it was him who opened up the relationship with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is an ally of the United States we work with them we work with Israel some Americans don’t like those countries but we work with them. They have different sets of laws and customs but they have liberalized. Israel is more liberal than Saudi Arabia but Saudi Arabia has made a lot of good reforms recently. Saudi Arabia and America deal with a bunch of countries not just Qatar.

I believe in diplomacy and I recognize that Democrats and Republicans have all shaking hands with the leaders of Saudi Arabia. And I recognize that American business operates in Saudi Arabia.

As for North Korea the major differences we finally had the moment in history where the leader of America and the leader of North Korea shook hands with each other and met each other it is monumental. And it show the people of North Korea that the American president shook hands with their leader that is probably the bigger story. It showed the human side of the American people to North Korea.

Getting back to my earlier point and your point about the wealthy class in America. I would argue that the wealthy class is not what it used to be. You used to have great men like Henry Ford, The CEOs of various steel and auto companies who not only believed in making themselves extraordinary wealthy but also the community around them and providing Americans with a middle-class wage.

If it wasn’t for how the US government in the world reacted to the virus. As in the governments of the world Trump very well may be president right now. And history will tell If the world governments were right to shut down the economies… maybe they were wrong.

It’s a serious debacle we are in right now for example when young American families want to buy a house they’re looking at paying 500 or $1000 more(compared to when Trump was in office) per month on the mortgage because of the higher interest rates. It’s a serious issue probably the most serious issue that must be corrected. And we can talk about the past as much as we want but I know that great Americans like the one in my avatar didn’t make excuses they acted. So whoever is in power in America needs to act and sure it might take some time but the end result must be success.

Last edited:
In my opinion the United States has been struggling since the late 80s when we fell to automation and cheap overseas labor. We used to have millions of steel and auto jobs people could get right out of high school, not anymore ….That was due to failed American leader ship to allow that type of global situation to happen. That wasn’t the vision of Franklin Roosevelt and the allies of World War II.

And by the way I am a Democrat Roosevelt was my favorite president as you can imagine…. it was him who opened up the relationship with Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is an ally of the United States we work with them we work with Israel some Americans don’t like those countries but we work with them. They have different sets of laws and customs but they have liberalized. Israel is more liberal than Saudi Arabia but Saudi Arabia has made a lot of good reforms recently. Saudi Arabia and America deal with a bunch of countries not just Qatar.

I believe in diplomacy and I recognize that Democrats and Republicans have all shaking hands with the leaders of Saudi Arabia. And I recognize that American business operates in Saudi Arabia.

As for North Korea the major differences we finally had the moment in history where the leader of America and the leader of North Korea shook hands with each other and met each other it is monumental. And it show the people of North Korea that the American president shook hands with their leader that is probably the bigger story. It showed the human side of the American people to North Korea.

Getting back to my earlier point and your point about the wealthy class in America. I would argue that the wealthy class is not what it used to be. You used to have great men like Henry Ford, The CEOs of various steel and auto companies who not only believed in making themselves extraordinary wealthy but also the community around them and providing Americans with a middle-class wage.

If it wasn’t for how the US government in the world reacted to the virus. As in the governments of the world Trump very well may be president right now. And history will tell If the world governments were right to shut down the economies… maybe they were wrong.

It’s a serious debacle we are in right now for example when young American families want to buy a house they’re looking at paying 500 or $1000 more(compared to when Trump was in office) per month on the mortgage because of the higher interest rates. It’s a serious issue probably the most serious issue that must be corrected. And we can talk about the past as much as we want but I know that great Americans like the one in my avatar didn’t make excuses they acted. So whoever is in power in America needs to act and sure it might take some time but the end result must be success.

I'd say that the US needed to move on. Look at Germany, it went for high tech, it educated its workforce for that, and its thriving because of that. The US, the rich run the US and they want cheap labor, they get cheap labor.

Saudi Arabia has liberalized the last few years because of one man. When that one man goes, Saudi Arabia will probably go back to being conservative at the top again.
The US doesn't care, it takes the Saudi's oil and asks that they don't oppose them in their endeavors around the world, like invading. But many in Saudi Arabia hate the US. It's a weak alliance at best. The Saudis essentially funded militants in Afghanistan to kill US troops.

The shaking of hands with Kim will go down in History as a nothing event.

There are rich people who go out and put money into things, not Trump, obviously, the Koch brothers will end up rolling in their graves at the impact they'll have on the US.

High interest rates would have happened had Trump been in office for a second term.

Forum List

Back