Left-wing media happy to talk about Nazism in America but not in Ukraine?

That’s an easy way for you to address the issues so be it but it’s not a legitimate response. It’s like basically when a republican sees a Democrat and simply says “well there’s another commie”

What happened to common sense when it comes to both Republicans and Democrats? This is a free country Americans could voice their opinions without being falsely accused of supporting a foreign country. You’re just falling into the trap of painting a negative Broad sweeping brush.
Trump claims to be a genius and then plays stupid over dinner guest, right.

under Mr. Trump. We did not have the Russia Ukraine war.
How memories fade.. Actually,
The Russo-Ukrainian War[c] has been ongoing between Russia (alongside Russian separatists in Ukraine) and Ukraine since February 2014.[d] Following Ukraine's Revolution of Dignity, Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine and supported pro-Russian separatists in the war in Donbas against Ukrainian government forces; fighting for the first eight years of the conflict also included naval incidents, cyberwarfare, and heightened political tensions. In February 2022, the conflict saw a major escalation as Russia launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
We not only "had it" under Trump, but first Obama, now Biden. Leftovers from the sloppy USSR breakup.
Ukraine launched a military counter-offensive against pro-Russian forces in April 2014, called the "Anti-Terrorist Operation"[33] (ATO) from 2014 until it was renamed the "Joint Forces Operation" (JFO) in 2018.[34]: 4 [35] By late August 2014, this operation was able to vastly shrink the territory under the control of pro-Russian forces and came close to regaining control of the Russia–Ukraine border.
How does a war begin? Perhaps by launching "a military counter-offensive" in MIC apologia-speak.. "Military operations" as Dubya has put it.. "Fucking attacking you own people with your military".. Howzat?

Last edited:
How memories fade.. Actually,

We not only "had it" under Trump, but first Obama, now Biden. Leftovers from the sloppy USSR breakup.

How does a war begin? Perhaps by launching "a military counter-offensive" in MIC apologia-speak.. "Military operations" as Dubya has put it.. "Fucking attacking you own people with your military".. Howzat?

Good point brother but of course I’m talking about the larger scale Russia Ukraine war. Not when Russia had troops in there helping out the pro Russian Ukrainians back in 2014 after maiden…. I’m well aware of the maiden. I’m well aware of the pro Russian sentiment in eastern Ukraine building up to the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.

As I said before I think it’s interesting to see what figures such as Glenn Greenwald and Colonel Dick black have had to say about this issue.

That said, this is just weird:
by the way I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Trump in 2020. I’ll give Biden my vote in 2024 but it will take a lot he’s gonna have to criticize BLM he’s going to have to fix our economy…
Hillary has been even more of a warmonger than Biden throughout. The Russians did act as our allies to some degree in Syria (against ISIS), which I believe you've neglected to mention thus far. Russia was also allies with Syria. Hillary repeatedly promoted simply bombing Syria. The MIC just had to get their Cold War back on. Russia kept us from completely destroying Syria.

Last edited:
My position is based on the fact that it was the Soviet people these beautiful heroes who fought the Nazis in World War II. Arguably without them we would all be slaves today. Their ancestors are the ones fighting in the Russian military today.

this thing in Ukraine is somewhat of a Civil War as we know there are many people living in eastern Ukraine who are pro Russian. So that is a situation right there.

I don’t believe that Russia is a bad country. Yes they are authoritarian but here’s the thing Vladimir Putin has shaking hands with George W. Bush, Barack Obama and other American presidents. What does that make us? Vladimir Putin is so bad? I think only God knows how bad or good Vladimir Putin is. Bottom line I know that we invaded Iraq in 2003 that war caused the death of upwards of 600,000 human beings that were Iraqis and thousands of Americans to. I don’t know what the toll is in this war in Ukraine but I believe it’s something under 40,000 deaths. So let’s look at the total picture here Democratic countries cause wars, authoritarian countries cause wars …. wars are bad. I am for peace.

Russia had perhaps more of an argument to go into Ukraine than America did to go into Iraq a country that was thousands of miles away. Now Ukraine is on the Russian border.

Who is to say in the future the United States doesn’t invade another country? What if we invade Iran and now Russia is going to keep in mind how we treated their invasion of Ukraine? So there’s a number of things to keep in mind my friend. The next time the United States invades another country we don’t want to have Russia helping out that country.
Seriously, this is a bunch of tripe. The fact that Russia fought against the Nazis in the past gives them the freedom to act like one in the present?

As for Russia not supporting us when we choose to invade another country? Is that how you define freedom and decency? You will allow your neighbors to attack someone because otherwise, they won't support you when it is your chance to attack someone else?

Man, that is one set of principles you operate on. No wonder you guys adore Rump.

Seriously, this is a bunch of tripe. The fact that Russia fought against the Nazis in the past gives them the freedom to act like one in the present?

As for Russia not supporting us when we choose to invade another country? Is that how you define freedom and decency? You will allow your neighbors to attack someone because otherwise, they won't support you when it is your chance to attack someone else?

Man, that is one set of principles you operate on. No wonder you guys adore Rump.
Something got lost in translation.

I’ll try and make this even more clearer than I did before brother. And I don’t know if you saw that I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Trump in 2020 because I thought the Democrats went to far left in such a short time. I’m not what you think I am. I am a Democrat, a liberal and a proud Catholic.

It’s about common sense and Christian values. I believe most people in the Russian military are good people but yet the American media at least much of the media suggests otherwise. That’s wrong. That’s immoral.

My point about the Iraq war is this. When United States invaded Iraq Russia did not support Iraq. So here we are OK Russia invaded Ukraine it’s unfortunate war is terrible, but why should we be giving all this money and weapons to Ukraine and Russia did not supply Iraq that is the point brother? It is a legitimate point.

Another legitimate point in the world demands answers for the certainly the people of Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea Vietnam and the list goes on and on. We Americans have to be careful here with how we stand on the moral high ground. When we tell other countries who they can invade or not and when we talk about other wars we need to realize our own history and realize the future. Because the situation in Russia and Ukraine shows us there’s good people on both sides of that war it’s not right to call Russia evil. It’s not Putin‘s war there’s a bunch of people in Russia who would tell you that they support the war effort. OK it’s similar the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was not George W. Bush‘s war many Americans patriotically supported the war. That’s the thing you do when your country goes to war it’s a normal feeling for so many people to support their country.

That said, this is just weird:

Hillary has been even more of a warmonger than Biden throughout. The Russians did act as our allies to some degree in Syria (against ISIS), which I believe you've neglected to mention thus far. Russia was also allies with Syria. Hillary repeatedly promoted simply bombing Syria. The MIC just had to get their Cold War back on. Russia kept us from completely destroying Syria.

Well I suppose it’s a matter of omission. I’m pretty me up-to-date on these issues as I have followed Colonel dick black for example his take on Syria and the Syrian Arab army fighting against not only the ISIL but the so-called free Syrian army which is reportedly similar in mind that to ISIL …. i’m well aware of that issue. I understand the US government was at odds with Bashar Assad and Russian support of Assad. I’m well aware that United States may have made mistakes supporting the groups that were fighting the government of Syria. And that’s a part of American history we’re not perfect we made mistakes on the international level I am of the opinion though that the totality of American history is a positive one.

It’s normal and healthy for Americans to switch up who they vote for. I will always consider myself a Democrat even if I vote GOP at times. I can note that Ronald Reagan was in his early years a staunch Democrat but would later go on to become a Republican. But even as a Republican Ronald Reagan deeply admired Franklin Roosevelt and spoke about it at length at the FDR presidential library in the 1980s.

it’s a matter of choice and I liked Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons. I disagreed with her on a few things but ultimately She got my vote in 2016…because in my opinion back then the Democratic Party was different than it was in 2020.

It appears that Mr. Trump did not know the background of Nicholas Fuentes…. either way Trump is a big-time supporter of Israel so you just wonder why does the left-wing media continue to go on and on about this view that Trump is a racist? Meeting with somebody by the way who is a racist doesn’t make somebody a racist.

But beyond that look at Ukraine western news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis actively supporting Ukraine since 2014. It’s like you actually wonder what somebody says when there is a Nazi swastika tattoo on an Eastern European person staring them in the face …OK we gotta react to it. But what does the left-wing media do about it these days they bury it.

Not all Ukrainians are Nazis but even if just one percent are even if just 1/10 of one percent are … it’s an issue to look at. Because for example the American military would never openly allow somebody with a swastika to serve. But that situation exists in these Ukrainian militias and even the Ukrainian army which has accepted the Azov battalion… we continue to see the president of Ukraine pictured with people that have pro Third Reich tattoos or symbols, the president of Ukraine continues to endorse tweets of groups that are sympathetic to the third Reich. So it’s something to look at.

They used to cover this story a lot. But since the DemoKKKrats started their latest war, not so much.

I can note that Ronald Reagan was in his early years a staunch Democrat but would later go on to become a Republican.
As did Trump.
But even as a Republican Ronald Reagan deeply admired Franklin Roosevelt and spoke about it at length at the FDR presidential library in the 1980s.
Now, with the benefit of hindsight, I suggest carefully reviewing his speech transcripts. Much like Biden's gross warmongering now, it all obviously went over quite bigly "at the time." And few care even now that he cheated to win, dealing secretly with "terrorist" Iran to, SUPRISE!, have them release the hostages too late for Carter to get the credit. Then how he made such big show of thanking Carter for making no stink of it, allowing for "a smooth transition".. so very unlike Trump. Nor, as the union's president, snitched on his own Screen Guild members to the McCarthyite goon squad, destroying many great actor's careers to further his own. But what a highly polished, incredibly hypocritical circus clown the entire time,.. just like Trump! Such folksy happy talk, so many solemn promises made, so little delivered, so much more debt and divisiveness as the result.

You'll find if you read or listen carefully, from the 60s all the way through the 80s, that Reagan actually attacked Roosevelt's politics relentlessly. Very simple. Bashed "government." Embraced the crazy Christian right. Never said a word suggesting that either large corporations or the super rich could turn out to be our only real problem or enemy. Did support maintaining Duopoly Party power to the max though. Fifty percent each was his ideal. Whose interests does that mix serve most? We should all know full well by now.

Last edited:
It’s politics perhaps or there’s perhaps another argument to what you were saying there with regards to Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Well there’s also North Korea a country which I am very critical of. But its another case of diplomacy the leader of North Korea shaking hands with the president of the United States.

It’s really takes the three branches of government to work together. To have an effective country along with the American people of course. one thing that’s interesting to note is that the stock market and the markets in general responded pretty positive to Donald Trump in office but as soon as he was out of office the stocks tanked notably.

What? Saudi Arabia and Qatar don't agree on much. What are you talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back